Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,318 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million (72578 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift / Jennifer Lopez Rocks A Handbag Worth 36 Million See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Stevyne: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Nice one but 36M na lie sha. kiss
People wey don mad grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
cococandy:

I guess you’re not showing off now. If it’s someone else una go type 20 pages of debate on top their head . Lol

This nairaland sef. Just observe with your eyes and keep scores

You sabi them! grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Entimz: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please someone show me where them de make this money

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by nickyj19: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adekunle Gold Is a SIMPle guy SIMI don't know undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
After posting the price why una no dey post how many months una take pay or una go take pay.
Na una dey make naija youths dey go do ritual because una no dey tell them the truth as if him carry 36 million cash go buy the car at once.

Big congratulations to Ade Gold for his hard work and success but thunder fire all the bloggers that carry news with a wrong perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by uptownemmygee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Money is just the key
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Fcwilly: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Marriage is not a social media product, keeping your marriage off social media is best way to have peaceful home. Sell your products and services on social media not your marriage, know this and know peace.

Please argue with your keypads not me.
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by chatinent: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's worth N36.7m...but how much Carmart sell am unto secondhand?
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by SeaTrade(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
wonder233:
Advert.
Before you feel oppressed, please know this is the new creative way brands advertise. They get celebrities with huge following to put it out there that they just acquired the brand and go ahead to do detailed showing of the brand. It is a marketing strategy, long being used by top brands
So mercedes brand is advertising with a used vehicle abi? undecided
Besides,why should mercedes benz be advertising in Nigeria where people can't afford or finance new cars?Does this make sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
AnthonyAk:
That’s the old glc
Den don start again.....
Old or no old..... Which one be your old.
CPG undecided

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by jurjes(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations Simi, more honey in your union
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by ottersberger(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Carmartng:
We all know the love Adekunle Gold and Simi share on their social media, the two couples got married in 2019, and their daughter Adejare was born in June 2020 amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Adekunle Gold since then keeps ‘spoiling’ his wife Simi in different ways, this time Gold has gifted his wife Simi a brand new 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC worth 36.7 Million naira

Simi who could not hold back her excitement over the gift shared a photo and video of the interior of the car on Instagram stories on Sunday.

Captioning the post, Simi simply wrote: “Crying.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91BDmwvTuQ

About 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC

The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 is a top-ranked small luxury SUV. It’s able to balance comfort and performance, making for a great daily driver. Elegant design outside it creates a real luxurious appearance. Strong fuel economy and plenty of passenger space make it appealing for families that have to get around throughout the day.

Some new features like heated front seats and off-road packages, make the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 a strong choice for those looking to get a luxury SUV.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/adekunle-gold-splash-36-7-million-naira-gifts-wife-simi-new-car-2019-mercedes-benz-glc/

Used vehicle o. Used by a normal salary earning person in the US, Canada, or Europe. And some of us here on Nairaland have purchased the GLE model for our spouses, 2022 model, hybrid, and do not need to announce it anywhere. Are your yeyebrities this broke and shameless?.

How do you come out to announce you bought a used vehicle for a supposed superstar wife?. Davido number 2?. This rubbish is becoming both irritating and childish. If your money never reach, work harder, or secretly gift your spouse whatever you wish. No need to disgrace yourself publicly in the process.

What anyone does in their relationship should remain between the parties.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Iceberg3: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mr dash Mrs a Benz.
If Mr and Mrs are 1,then a simply bought himself a Benz....savvvy?
grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by IbileIfe: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adekunle Gold bought his wife Simi, second hand 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC?

OP is marketing 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC when Adekunle Gold can afford a brand new 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 for $44, 000.
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by miqos02(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
wonder233:
Advert.
Before you feel oppressed, please know this is the new creative way brands advertise. They get celebrities with huge following to put it out there that they just acquired the brand and go ahead to do detailed showing of the brand. It is a marketing strategy, long being used by top brands
you mean the celebrity wont pay for the car and still drive it home?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by donkossy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na the two of them buy am
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
18m car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by LedRock: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
This car is 24million naira, my friend bought it four months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by IbileIfe: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
ottersberger:

Used vehicle o. Used by a normal salary earning person in the US, Canada, or Europe. And some of us here on Nairaland have purchased the GLE model for our spouses, 2022 model, hybrid, and do not need to announce it anywhere. Are your yeyebrities this broke shameless?.

How do you come out to announce you bought a used vehicle for a supposed superstar wife?. Davido number 2?. This rubbish is becoming both irritating and childish. If your money never reach, work harder, or secretly gift your spouse whatever you wish. No need to disgrace yourself publicly in the process.
Celebrity Stupidity is widely promoted on Nairaland.
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by bewla(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Beautiful couple
when there is money
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by IbileIfe: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
LedRock:
This car is 24million naira, my friend bought it four months ago.
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by bewla(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

You sabi them! grin
Community
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by yusluvad(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Love❤️❤️
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by AfonjaConehead: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who talo ni fonu to ni zum,I mean,good zoom?
grin grin grin

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by LedRock: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
IbileIfe:
Adekunle Gold bought his wife Simi, second hand 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC?

OP is marketing 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC when Adekunle Gold can afford a brand new 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 for $44, 000.
What about custom duties, a car of $44,00 can get to $70,000 because of custom duty

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by LedRock: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
IbileIfe:
grin
Bloggers go just dey lie anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by bagad: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
AYNL:
husband material 35 yards grin

congrats simi
no, na 79 yards.
Mumu
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by AnthonyAk(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

Den don start again.....
Old or no old..... Which one be your old.
CPG undecided
I have the 2017 C 300 i can tell you intimate details about benz

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

You sabi them! grin
The Babe just dey Follow me dey go. grin grin grin.
May be she want follow me enter husband house
She's very good @ stock taking grin grin
I acknowledge sweet Ride... na that one be her wahala... She dreams of me always!
She started this right from the day I indicated interest in MadamVenessa.
Make she forgive me abeg... na Vanessa I like! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by cybriz82(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Simi got paid frm Nigeria idol show n gave her husby some cash to get her a ride .. wink
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by beyondPen(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na this kind of wife I fit give everything.

The one that supports you with all of her body, soul and spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways / Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.