Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ada Ameh Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Is Dead (89327 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Damn!
R.I.P
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by jasonclement(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
I watched this last week on TVC, so sad. I hope she rest in peace.
essentialone:
“I GOT MORE DEPRESSED WHEN MY DAUGHTER AND 7 OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS DIED” ADA AMEH OPENS UP ON HER BATTLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH AND MORE
Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh has opened up on her battle with mental health.
The actress in an interview with TVC, Your View, revealed that the death of her death made her more depressed.
According to her, she has been depressed for years and her daughter’s death worsen it because she was her best friend, and sister and it felt like her world had crumbled down with her death.
Ada Ameh disclosed that she has lost 7 of her family members over the years which took a toll on her.
“I have depression, I have been depressed for some years and it became very worse when I lost my daughter in 2020. I was 14 when I had her, she was my best friend, sister, I just saw my world crumbling down before me.
I had lost 3 of my sister’s, 3 of my brothers and family. I thought I was going to be next when my younger sister died and I have been in and out of hospital.
On her advice for those battling mental health, she said, “I get DMs from people who want to commit suicide. Talk to a doctor, and get professional help. I used to leave Lagos to Calabar to get a doctor until I found one in Lagos.
Talking about Empress, “Empress isn’t my friend, she is my sister. We have known each other for 23 years. We are family friends. She is always there for me. She recently came to visit me when the voice note leaked and we talked, prayed and she encouraged me.
Speaking on how her colleagues have been supporting her, she said, “They have been beautiful, like last year, when Empress and my guy did a surprise birthday, they called me, gave me gifts and money including Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Iyabo Ojo…. I can’t start mentioning names. My colleagues and executive producer on the Johnsons were there for me, even when I wasn’t around for filming for three months, they were paying me”.
Kemi Filani news recalls Ada Ameh had cried out over an issue which was eating her up.
‘The Johnsons’ actress revealed that she was given a job which she failed to deliver because she was battling mental health.
Unfortunately for her, the company didn’t understand what she was going through and at such had filed a lawsuit against her.
Ada Ameh claimed the company was suing her for a staggering amount, which she seems unable to afford.
Ada Ameh admitted that the lawsuit was taking her life, but she wouldn’t allow it weigh her down or kill her.
Ada Ameh vowed to get over it.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
ACTRESS, ADA AMEH, BATTLES MENTAL HEALTH; SUED BY CLIENT FOR DEFAULTING
Famous Nollywood actress, comedian, producer, and television personality, Ada Ameh, has revealed that she is being sued by client for failing to deliver a particular job despite having mental health issues.
Ada Ameh who became very popular for her role in the sitcom ‘The Johnsons’ currently showing on Africa Magic, shared a video on Instagram on Wednesday, saying that she’s facing a problem that’s about taking her life.
The actress, who lost her only child in 2020 stated thus, “I have an issue right now and it’s taking my life, but I no go die. We would get over it. I was given a job, but I didn’t do it because I have mental health issues. Will people understand it if you have mental issues? No, they wouldn’t. They are slamming me with a bill, suing me. It’s okay”.
Some concerned Nigerians who commented on the post sympathized with her.
Below are some comments:
“Aunty Ada just relax Apoo’baa RELAX!!! Nobody can understand all that you have been through the past years and that’s okay but anytime anything doesn’t go with your mental health and you need a break kocho take that break instead… You are one person I know don’t know how to pretend, you bare your heart to whoever no matter their status or level without sentiments yet you have the softest heart ever!!!one that can harm nobody or wish any one ill so no matter what is going on dialogue will sort it out somehow but first of all don’t trouble yourself just be calm so wisdom can align for you. You did the right thing by choosing yourselves over whatever job you were given and couldn’t do. Owoicho ko yorkwor ���”
Another user said “Some Nigeria �� do understand when you say mental health issues this is the problem with some Nigeria �� mama you will be fine”
“This too shall pass ❤️”
Another user who offered to help wrote, “Mummy give us details and drop account, let show them you have so many successful children all over the world �.”
“Your mental health comes first no matter what, and is so sad that Nigerians don’t take mental health illnesses seriously. If that’s the reason they are suing you for, then they don’t have a case… As long as you have Dr report or evidence of checking into the hospital during the period. People withdraw from a big show or competitions because of their mental health…. My prayers are with you ma’am.”
“���it is well with you, may you always find peace no matter the storm you face, you will conquer in Jesus mighty name �”
“Always remember that God loves you and got your back all the time, the storm will be over and you will come out victorious by His grace amen. Peace ❤️”
“It’s well ma’am the Lord is your strength and he will never put you to shame, this phase shall pass.”
“It is well with you. Only God can take your life at the appointed time. Relax and stay calm, everything will sure be fine.”
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by deeva2: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Rest on ma.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
essentialone:
ACTRESS, ADA AMEH, BATTLES MENTAL HEALTH; SUED BY CLIENT FOR DEFAULTING
Famous Nollywood actress, comedian, producer, and television personality, Ada Ameh, has revealed that she is being sued by client for failing to deliver a particular job despite having mental health issues.
Ada Ameh who became very popular for her role in the sitcom ‘The Johnsons’ currently showing on Africa Magic, shared a video on Instagram on Wednesday, saying that she’s facing a problem that’s about taking her life.
The actress, who lost her only child in 2020 stated thus, “I have an issue right now and it’s taking my life, but I no go die. We would get over it. I was given a job, but I didn’t do it because I have mental health issues. Will people understand it if you have mental issues? No, they wouldn’t. They are slamming me with a bill, suing me. It’s okay”.
Some concerned Nigerians who commented on the post sympathized with her.
Below are some comments:
“Aunty Ada just relax Apoo’baa RELAX!!! Nobody can understand all that you have been through the past years and that’s okay but anytime anything doesn’t go with your mental health and you need a break kocho take that break instead… You are one person I know don’t know how to pretend, you bare your heart to whoever no matter their status or level without sentiments yet you have the softest heart ever!!!one that can harm nobody or wish any one ill so no matter what is going on dialogue will sort it out somehow but first of all don’t trouble yourself just be calm so wisdom can align for you. You did the right thing by choosing yourselves over whatever job you were given and couldn’t do. Owoicho ko yorkwor ���”
Another user said “Some Nigeria �� do understand when you say mental health issues this is the problem with some Nigeria �� mama you will be fine”
“This too shall pass ❤️”
Another user who offered to help wrote, “Mummy give us details and drop account, let show them you have so many successful children all over the world �.”
“Your mental health comes first no matter what, and is so sad that Nigerians don’t take mental health illnesses seriously. If that’s the reason they are suing you for, then they don’t have a case… As long as you have Dr report or evidence of checking into the hospital during the period. People withdraw from a big show or competitions because of their mental health…. My prayers are with you ma’am.”
“���it is well with you, may you always find peace no matter the storm you face, you will conquer in Jesus mighty name �”
“Always remember that God loves you and got your back all the time, the storm will be over and you will come out victorious by His grace amen. Peace ❤️”
“It’s well ma’am the Lord is your strength and he will never put you to shame, this phase shall pass.”
“It is well with you. Only God can take your life at the appointed time. Relax and stay calm, everything will sure be fine.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/actress-ada-ameh-battles-mental-health-sued-by-client-for-defaulting/
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by chiedozie198100: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Chai.
How do I break this sad news to my 4 year old daughter.
Mrs Johnson was her all time favorite movie star.

Once it's 8:30pm she'll tell me, daddy I want to watch eweleke.

Really sad.

RIP big sis.

8 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Katerifarmer837: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Another part of our childhood gone.this woman complained of mental health issues on a TVC BREAK FAST SHOW.it was as a result of her daughter's death.now she is gone.may her soul rest in peace
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by stanisbaratheon: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. such a wonderful woman.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ajutant(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
This is so sad. RIP to her. She will be missed.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Alpharey: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
EWELEKE! chaaiii! May God rest her soul.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2022
I'm just tired...

The good ones don literally die finish, while evil ones continue to add weight everyday!
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Kufremfon1(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2022
RIP

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by javaguru: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2022
my condolences to the family
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Ya Allah!!!!
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by chival(f): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
adriano50:
Her daughter death really got to her
Exactly. I don't think she really got over it. This is sad.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by moodyguy: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Is this not SENSE MAMA?
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by JONSYN7154: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
FocusedDiva:
Nooooooo!

Just confirmed she's dead.
May God rest her soul.
This is too sad cry
where did you confirmed it?
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Ada!!! Oh heaven.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by kechywillz(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
cry chai,her daughters death took a toll on her
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by KiNgSoLuTe777: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Chai, ada may your soul rest in peace, amen
We will miss you
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by JONSYN7154: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Death why did you take Ada Ameh
Death you are partial. You should have taken BOLA AHMEE TINUBU and leave ADA AMEH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Harmony92(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2022
This is so painful embarassed rip ma cry.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Basiljoe: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
R.I.P So sad.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ejimatic: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
bestofnollywood:
Popular actress, Ada Ameh is dead, Apples Bite Magazine has learnt.

Ameh died in Warri, Delta State around 11 pm on Sunday, a source who pleaded anonymity said on Monday morning.

Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed.

Ada Ameh announced the passing of her daughter and only child, Aladi Godsgift in October 2020.

Credit:

https://applesbite.com/popular-tv-star-of-the-johnson-fame-ada-ameh-is-dead/
. This is what depression and the feelings of empitiness can cause! This is serious! May God comfort the entire family
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by tarantino1: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Rest In Peace Ada Ameh. You brought smiles to the faces of Nigerians mostly with your role on The Johnsons. You won't be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
aaaaakporrr!
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Teeroyzimma: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
Grief, bad eating habits or a lifestyle of sloth eventually caught up with her.

R.I.P.
madam how do you know
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by brainhgeek(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chai! This is sad and painful. She one actor who makes me watch at least a Nigerian sitcom, Johnson family. My heart goes out to her family. Wow. For the first time ever, I am grieved at the loss of Nigerian actor. Rest on Ada Amen. May the good Lord grant you rest.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by justicechichex: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
What a pity!! After her daughter's death, it really broke her. This is just saddening to hear. Someone who brought laughter, smiles to our faces through comic acting...

This news just spoilt my mood in all honesty...

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
In another news,...

VETERAN ACTRESS SOLA ONAYIGA (KITCHEN PRACTICAL) IS DEAD
The late actress was best known for her role as Ireti, in the iconic TV series, ‘Fuji House of Commotion’, where she ‘tortured’ her family with her overbearing cooking skills.
According to information, she was admitted to the ICU unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital two weeks ago.
Announcing on his Facebook page, film critic Shaibu Husseini wrote, “I have just been informed that the accomplished Stage and Screen Actress and Fellow of Theatre Arts Auntie Sola Awojobi Onayiga ‘has’ passed on.
“Auntie Sola, who is best known for living the role of Ireti aka Catering practical in the defunct television sitcom ‘Fuji House of Commotion delightfully’, Reportedly passed on this morning. Journey well, Ma! Journey Well!”
The late Onayiga was the Social Democratic Party (SDP) candidate in 2015 for the Lagos State House of Assembly Ikorodu Constituency 1.
An accomplished actress, she worked with the Federal Capital Development Authority, FCDA, after her secondary education.
“I was employed as an interviewer; that is, I interviewed those who went around the country to sample opinions about the suitability of Abuja as the Federal Capital Territory. This was around 1976 and 1977. I was posted to Dodan Barracks to interview the soldiers,” she said in a 2016 interview.
She attended the National Institute of Internal Auditors for two years before dropping out to study theatre arts at the University of Ife (OAU).
She started as an amateur actress. Her first professional job was participating in The King Must Dance Naked by Fred Agbeyegbe.
She played Queen Odosun, one of the principal roles and was paid what she described as a professional fee. After the role, most people started calling her Queen Osun.
Aside from Fuji House of Commotion, the talented actress acted in Checkmate and several Nollywood movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Pose In Bikini [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.