Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ada Ameh Is Dead - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Is Dead (89356 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ZuesOfAnthens: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chai RIP
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by mastermaestro(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
purpleicious:
Na wa oo, a whole generation gone!

I had to read this several times. embarassed
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by liasmiram2567: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
ajanma2:
Death is no respecter of any man.whether you are popular, influential,wealthy,healthy,careful,careless, when your time comes,you just have to pick the call..
A lady died in my street yesterday,what killed her?
A fly entered through her nose,she tried blowing it out,no avail and it got to her brain and infected somethings and she died..

Give your life to Christ today

Give your life to Almighty God not a creature born by a woman
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by juman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dead!
How can mental health problem kill person.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Cloud007: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Jeez!
Fxck No

She must have been going through alot as a result of her daughter's demise.

Rip to her gentle soul, first time celebrity death pain me like say na my mama die cry cry

Just hope it isn't true
the last interview she did two weeks ago was heart wrenching. Her dad, her three sisters, three brothers died with few years ago. She said at a point...last year....she thought she is the next person. The last sister died earlier this year.

Chaii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Cokahot: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
AKPOR nana. Ads why,u rthe only woman that makes me smile with your doings,since wayback,since those days of domitila. Way back. Ada why na,now the Johnsons family would be super boring. God
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Lexkenny99(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jesus!!! When my sis told me this morning, i thought she lied, emuakpor JOHNSON, Heyyy... It's difficult to believe, mother and ONLY Daughter, DEAD! Hmm.. God knows best. Rest on ma! embarassed
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Ihavethingstodo: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul Rest In Peace!!!
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by streetsoldier1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Jeez!
Fxck No

She must have been going through alot as a result of her daughter's demise.

Rip to her gentle soul, first time celebrity death pain me like say na my mama die cry cry
I
Just hope it isn't true

Not just her daughter. A company sued her and she was to settle an overwhelming lawsuit. Na the pressure kill her

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ashawopikin(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
May she find rest
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
God have mercy!!

Ehyaaa
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by adiori0303: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
From dust we come and to dust we shall return.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by bunlizlaw(f): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oh no, this is sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by francesortiz: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Best dopamine supplement in 2022

Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in the brain’s Reward System. It is responsible for generating feelings of pleasure, motivation, and satisfaction.
Read more [url]https://moodmanagement.org/best-dopamine-supplement-in-2022/
[/url]
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by nakamoraa(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
My condolence to the bereaved family

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by abokimallam: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oh. Why ? Her smile is gone? This lady makes me enjoy the Johnsons.How Will I watch the program now. What a big loss. May God grant her soul a peaceful rest in Jesus Christ name Amen.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by darexolu16(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
bestofnollywood:
Popular actress, Ada Ameh is dead, Apples Bite Magazine has learnt.

Ameh died in Warri, Delta State around 11 pm on Sunday, a source who pleaded anonymity said on Monday morning.

Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed.

Ada Ameh announced the passing of her daughter and only child, Aladi Godsgift in October 2020.

Credit:

https://applesbite.com/popular-tv-star-of-the-johnson-fame-ada-ameh-is-dead/

rest in the bosom of the lord
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Kajaard: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Not just her daughter. A company sued her and she was to settle an overwhelming lawsuit. Na the pressure kill her

Why did the company sue her?

R.I.P to her. She was a very good actress and a key factor in the success of THE JOHNSON'S.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by bamako5943: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by zinne30(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by egeoffery: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Rest in peace Ada..
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by sageb: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
bestofnollywood:
Popular actress, Ada Ameh is dead, Apples Bite Magazine has learnt.

Ameh died in Warri, Delta State around 11 pm on Sunday, a source who pleaded anonymity said on Monday morning.

Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed.

Ada Ameh announced the passing of her daughter and only child, Aladi Godsgift in October 2020.

Credit:

https://applesbite.com/popular-tv-star-of-the-johnson-fame-ada-ameh-is-dead/

what a loss
R.I.P
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Bahamas95(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Eweleke! I can't believe this. embarassed

So painful, her daughter's death really affected this woman. This is one of the reasons it's very risky to have only one child, even vehicles have spare tyres. E get why.

Rest in peace ma.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by orlaglobal234: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
May God let their soul rest in peace ni oo, forget about she just lost her daughter or she is celebrity the way people are dying these days make me take life easy as if it can be anybody turn in a minute come.

In my area now i can't sleep with my two eyes close because the way people are just dying like fly make me don't know what would happen in next minute
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by jaszplus12(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sad sad sad!! RIP dear Ada Ameh!
That program The Johnson's should just go off the air please... I'll find it hard to watch from today... Cry go de full my eyes...
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by orlaglobal234: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
May God let their soul rest in peace ni oo, forget about she just lost her daughter or she is celebrity the way people are dying these days make me take life easy as if it can be anybody turn in a minute come.

In my area now i can't sleep with my two eyes close because the way people are just dying like fly make me don't know what would happen in next minute. May God protect us from untimely death

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Sophiemikey: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
This one pain ooo, Rip ma....
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Elock1: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cloud007:
the last interview she did two weeks ago was heart wrenching. Her dad, her three sisters, three brothers died with few years ago. She said at a point...last year....she thought she is the next person. The last sister died earlier this year.

Chaii
Hmm na wah... Sometimes you just sit down and wonder what's even the end game of life.. If it all ends sadly 4 many cry

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by yemmywesey(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Did she took that devil's potion called vaccumation
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by NNEVERAGAINN: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
ajanma2:
Death is no respecter of any man.whether you are popular, influential,wealthy,healthy,careful,careless, when your time comes,you just have to pick the call..
A lady died in my street yesterday,what killed her?
A fly entered through her nose,she tried blowing it out,no avail and it got to her brain and infected somethings and she died..

Give your life to Christ today
rare and weird occurrence.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Zona123(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Eternal rest grant unto mother and daughter O Lord and let you perpetual light shine upon them. May they find rest in with our creator, Amen.
So sad to say the least

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.