Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning (3479 Views)

Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by babasolution: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sincerely I really pith the southerners,
What is coming for them will be ever more than they can envisage or imagine.
The southerners are selling their children into slavery( the masses children).

Most southerners aren't going to vote Peter obi,Peter obi will not win unless by a miracle of some sorts.

Most if them want to vote Atiku,because he can easily deceive them with an okowa.
And their hatred for TINUBU and the notion of do me I do you,they are fighting to spite the Yoruba instead if saving themselves.

I have warned many times on this platform. Whatever you do make sure Peter obi wins if you do not want TINUBU

I tell u,if Atiku wins,southerners will regret it from their soul.

A Fulani to Fulani transition is the apex and final victory of Fulanisation.

The presidency will never ever go back to the south except there is a war.

The Fulani will totally colonise and capture every aspect of the country.
What buhari cudnt do,Atiku will.

Ruga etc will finally be implemented.

Okowa is a complete lameduck.
The nigerdelta will be hardest hit,Atiku will completely abrogate southern resources to the northeast,not the Northwest this time
The Eastern Fulani will rise,and are more greedy than their Western counterparts.

The bokoharam destroyed region will be rebuilt by southern money will the south will dry up.

I am warning and warning

This is not a time to hate TINUBU.

The man is standing for the south like him or not.

If you don't want him,convince the Yorubas to support Peter Obi, for the joint southern future.

If the southerners don't unite under Peter obi or a TINUBU.

The south will be depleted,your children are the ones going to suffer.

Atiku is buhari promax.

A Fulani to Fulani transition is final victory for usman Dan fodio and Fulanisation.

BE WARNED!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Moh247: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin

Waste of Time and Energy

Same people lamenting about Fulani Oligarchs just replaced APC with Southern Flagbearer with PDP dancing Senator with Fulani flagbearer

PDP rejected Ibo Presidency for 22 years, and chased PitObi out, guess who are now celebrating PDP Victory in Osun? Ibos

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by BATified2023: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Waste of Time and Energy

Same people lamenting about Fulani Oligarchs just replaced APC with Southern Flagbearer with PDP dancing Senator with Fulani flagbearer

PDP rejected Ibo Presidency for 22 years, and chased PitObi out, guess who are now celebrating PDP Victory in Osun? Ibos

igbos are d definition of an hatefilled confusionist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by ItsTutsi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
If Atiku wins the presidential elections. How certain are we after his tensure in 2031, the APC won't try the same working formula as PDP by giving a northerner its ticket

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Softmirror: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos are d definition of an hatefilled confusionist

grin THEY ARE WITH PDP TODAY TOMORROW INFACT THE COULD SUPPORT TINUBU OUT OF THEIR CONFUSION IF HE SATISFIES THEIR SENTIMENT.. RENO KNOWS BETTER.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Kendo999: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Well waiting I even know self undecided vote peter obi he is the man for the job.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by ArewaNorth: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
babasolution:

Most southerners aren't going to vote Peter obi,Peter obi will not win unless by a miracle of some sorts.

Most if them want to vote Atiku,because he can easily deceive them with an okowa.
And their hatred for TINUBU and the notion of do me I do you,they are fighting to spite the Yoruba instead if saving themselves.

I have warned many times on this platform. Whatever you do make sure Peter obi wins if you do not want TINUBU

The nigerdelta will be hardest hit,Atiku will completely abrogate southern resources to the northeast,not the Northwest this time
The Eastern Fulani will rise,and are more greedy than their Western counterparts.

The bokoharam destroyed region will be rebuilt by southern money will the south will dry up.

I am warning and warning

If you don't want him,convince the Yorubas to support Peter Obi, for the joint southern future.

Atiku is buhari promax.

A Fulani to Fulani transition is final victory for usman Dan fodio and Fulanisation.

BE WARNED!
I'm a Fulani Northerner and adent supporter of Tinubu but the attitudes of many people in the South toward selling Tinubu is seriously damaging his reputation in the North. In your effort to sell Tinubu to people who won't vote for him even if u give them the earth and the heaven you hereby risk Ising it all. I swear before General Elections, many elders and clerics of those children making noise for that Party will be afraid and ask their people
to vote for PDP and surreptitiously explain to them that PDP is the only shortcut to their tribal Presidency.
Honestly, there is near zero political strategy and structure in the South. Tinubu is the heart beat and soul of political strategy and architecture of Southern political future but the ethno-religious jingoism of some Southerners risk giving u problem. Using ethno-religious strategy to sell Tinubu in the South is dangerous, very dangerous. Remember, Buhari was aspersed all sorts of names prior to 2015 Election but the neutral strategy taken in the South by Tinubu paid well but today he is the candidate and u can't sell him through better approaches. TINUBU should be sold on the basis of concrete, achievable policy objectives which should be carefully interpreted before coming out to public, all other sinister agenda should be left in his chest!

11 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Foolishbuhari: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
I do not know the southerners you're talking about but definitely not the one I live. Me and all my people na PO we dey vote!

You jagabandit people will never Gaslight anyone to support bat. SW votes alone can make him president no be so? Why worry? If tifnubu see 10k votes for the whole delta state, make I know wetin cause am!

I am just laughing at what will happen to the northern votes he so believes in. Hahahaha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by spearman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
WE WANT TINUBU TO LOSE
WE WANT OBI TO LOSE
WE WANT NIGERIA TO END
WE WANT YORUBA NATION

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Truthisunique2: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
If atiku win no problem

Have the foolish tinubu not threaten the existence of southern majority Christian's already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by babasolution: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm a Fulani Northerner and adent supporter of Tinubu but the attitudes of many people in the South toward selling Tinubu is seriously damaging his reputation in the North. In your effort to sell Tinubu to people who won't vote for him even if u give them the earth and the heaven you hereby risk Ising it all. I swear before General Elections, many elders and clerics of those children making noise for that Party will be afraid and ask their people
to vote for PDP and surreptitiously explain to them that PDP is the only shortcut to their tribal Presidency.
Honestly, there is near zero political strategy and structure in the South. Tinubu is the heart beat and soul of political strategy and architecture of Southern political future but the ethno-religious jingoism of some Southerners risk giving u problem. Using ethno-religious strategy to sell Tinubu in the South is dangerous, very dangerous. Remember, Buhari was aspersed all sorts of names prior to 2015 Election but the neutral strategy taken in the South by Tinubu paid well but today he is the candidate and u can't sell him through better approaches. TINUBU should be sold on the basis of concrete, achievable policy objectives which should be carefully interpreted before coming out to public, all other sinister agenda should be left in his chest!

The northerners are showing signs of making the election an ethnoreligious strategy by decamping to the PDP,
The FOOLISH southerners meanwhile are not reading between the lines.

All I intend to do is highlite the error the south are making by their lack of political strategy especially at this critical time
Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by BlowYourMind: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Atiku will surely be president, they reject Tinubu because he is Yoruba, we will also reject Pandora Peter Obi because he is igbo, let the north continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu should step down and back a more energetic and competent Obi. This would make defeating Atiku easy like a walk in the park.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by RZArecta(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
LMAOOOO grin you people should stop making irrelevant noise, the dye was cast the day agbado urchins rejected any suggestions of Tinubu extending a handshake across the Niger. Funny enough, Tinubu himself rejected that opportunity by clearly shunning the SE/SS during run up to the primaries so what the actual fūck is your problem ni ? You complain about Atiku/Okowa ticket as if the Tinubu/Shettima own is any good, why not collapse your Tinubu structure and support Obi instead ? Stop pretending to be wise

Allowing Osinbajo miss this ticket could well be the greatest mistake Nigeria ever made, he was easily accepted across regional lines and now we just wait and pray cool

7 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by goziem1982(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
The way we talk in this part of the world shows we are far from development. You want me to vote Tunubu on which ground? on sentiment, tribe or religion? listen when Buhari came i told people this man can't make Nigeria better because he doesn't have what it takes to rule this nation, people voted based on religion, tribe and sentiment, what is the result now? don't vote for Obi if you don't want, that's your right my dear but i will vote for Obi because i believe he is competent to rule this country, he will put things in order, genuinely fight corruption, he will use the best hand to execute his work. My dear vote for whoever you prefer don't insult people because of their right.

7 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by tamdun: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Waste of Time and Energy

They'll celebrate the downfall of their own just to spite yoruba, I don't just understand were the hatred is coming from, osinbajo was my first choice but the way these children of hate continue to attack Tinubu that has never govern an inch of Igboland made me change my mind,my problem with Tinubu is this agbero nuisance that Lagos allowed, aside from that, I have nothing against Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Sambai65(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Atiku will surely win because Obi and BAT supporters are not playing their cards well
Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by izombie(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
BlowYourMind:
Atiku will surely be president, they reject Tinubu because he is Yoruba, we will also reject Pandora Peter Obi because he is igbo, let the north continue
Yes, the north go continue. The only reason you reject obi is because he is igbo and that's it. If obi were yoruba he'll be your darling darling.
On the other hand, there is lots of reasons tinubu is rejected and if he was igbo we would still reject him. Obi is a better candidate than tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Aldol: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
BlowYourMind:
That's just it, the hate is just too much, prior to the primaries they were saying it's either Ibos or the Fulani continue. Why is the hate this much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by BlowYourMind: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
izombie:
Yes, the north go continue. The only reason you reject obi is because he is igbo and that's it. If obi were yoruba he'll be your darling darling.
On the other hand, there is lots of reasons tinubu is rejected and if he was igbo we would still reject him. Obi is a better candidate than tinubu.
Peter Obi was reject because of his followers toxicity, he will spell doom for Nigeria if he is allow at the helms of affairs, Igbos are project him as Igbo president and so it shall be

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by BlowYourMind: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aldol:

That's just it, the hate is just too much, prior to the primaries they were saying it's either Ibos or the Fulani continue. Why is the hate this much
Igbos think presidency is their right and they are blackmailing everyone for it.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by richie240: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sorry brah, there's nothing like 'south'. We have d:
1. Yorubas
2. Igbos and
3. niger-delta.

The first two {especially } work at cross purposes .
Its d east that brought this religion crap to politics just to favor their candidate.
Unfortunately, some christians cant see the mischief and are swallowing d bait.
cool

ArewaNorth:

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by richie240: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Has anyone forced u to vote tinub?
Izit not ur likes castigating whoever supports anyy other candidate apart from obi?

goziem1982:
The way we talk in this part of the world shows we are far from development. You want me to vote Tunubu on which ground? on sentiment, tribe or religion? listen when Buhari came i told people this man can't make Nigeria better because he doesn't have what it takes to rule this nation, people voted based on religion, tribe and sentiment, what is the result now? don't vote for Obi if you don't want, that's your right my dear but i will vote for Obi because i believe he is competent to rule this country, he will put things in order, genuinely fight corruption, he will use the best hand to execute his work. My dear vote for whoever you prefer don't insult people because of their right.

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by AfonjaEmir: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
As a Tinubu TMC employee from the SW, please be rest assured that the North doesn't give a bleep about whatever you put on ground.

Since that VIDEO of Northerners singing "AGBADO AND CASSAVA" songs and with the subsequent election loss in Osun State, you guyz have started with your useless sanctimonious nonsense.

Let it be on record...only stewpid, bigoted,shallow minded people will be slaving themselves to sell a candidate that insults everybody and tribes at will, and shows the greatest arrogance based on his useless hallucinations of him being relevant.

What happened in Osun is just a test run..the main tsunami is brewing and the vastard , that pays you to write trash will do the needful as always. RUN TO FRANCE and abandon you to your faith as a low level zombie.

Stop claiming North..even my Northern friends know that you are a Tinubu miscreant...

ArewaNorth:

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Aldol: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
BlowYourMind:
Igbos think presidency is their right and they are blackmailing everyone for it.
Was a PeterObi fan but am sitting on the fence now.. Can't continue to support one whose people despise me because am Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Proudlyomonna: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
babasolution:

I am warning and warning

Atiku is buhari promax.

BE WARNED!

And you think you can decieve any sensible Nigerian that voting for Tinubu and his Muslim-Muslim desperate emilokon agenda is a good idea undecided
Chai zombie must sha think se everybody na zombie oo zombie like am grin grin
If Tinubu had the good of Nigeria and Southerners at heart He would have stepped down to campaign for Osibanjo or Obi ,so it can be easy to get a balancing to potray fairness and equity as enshrined in our constitution,but no all that matters to him is emilokon and power.
Apc is already a goner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by Didijiji: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Better fulani than a chamelion

1 Like

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by vicdom(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Shut up, you are talking bunkum. So Igbos should support a senile and spinless dingbat because he's from the south?? That's the kind of identity politics you folks are playing over there in north. Where has that taken you? Absolutely to the bottom. Get all the indices of measurement of development, you people are still at the bottom. Continue playing your rubbish identity politics and you think you are doing the Igbos, while poverty continue to ravage you people in that region, Igbos will continue to excel. You should be ashamed if yourself. Have you looked at the HDI statistics regional wise, your people are the bottom. You think playing identity politics is the good strategy we should imbibe?? The rudderless buhari you foisted in power, how has it helped you and your people As a matter of fact, the Igbos even moved up higher on HDI chart during this regime where as your people were further plunged into poverty. Useless pigs everywhere. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by babasolution: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

And you think you can decieve any sensible Nigerian that voting for Tinubu and his Muslim-Muslim desperate emilokon agenda is a good idea undecided
Chai zombie must sha think se everybody na zombie oo zombie like am grin grin
If Tinubu had the good of Nigeria and Southerners at heart He would have stepped down to campaign for Osibanjo or Obi ,so it can be easy to get a balancing to potray fairness and equity as enshrined in our constitution,but no all that matters to him is emilokon and power.
Apc is already a goner grin grin

Osinbajo cannot beat Atiku,Peter obi was a PDP man,why did those in PDP not step down for him,Peter obi was in PDP still just a week to their primaries,Peter obi didn't move to APC ,so how would tinubu step down for him?

You guys are so unreasonable and her playing with your children's future

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by mycar: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
BlowYourMind:
isn't it greediness, your father has several children and you can't even give your siblings opportunity to contribute to the national development?
Knowing well that igbos and Yorubas are like twins, since obj and osibanjo have tested leadership, what will it cost you if you give an igbo man a chance? you want peace but you are not ready to allow peace to reign?
Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by stigman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pity your family and yourself
Re: I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning by AfonjaEmir: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
See Yoruba thinking...

FROM

AWOLOWO
MKO ABIOLA
Tinubu

Tell me the politician that played politics of a national spread??...NONE!!

You talk a united South, but refused the SE a shot even after

OBASANJO a South Westerner..was President for 8yrs
OSIBANJO a South Westerner was Vice President for 8yrs

With that being said, why will Tinubu be on the ballot at the expense of other SOUTHERN REGIONS??

YOU DISGRACE YOURSELF with that "underhand" tribal card you just played. Let me tell you something ...TINUBU will NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

Those that are doing it are even your so called allies the NORTH, that knows you irritants arent stable.

SO CRY A RIVER...SW IS DEAD POLITICALLY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

richie240:
Sorry brah, there's nothing like 'south'. We have d:
1. Yorubas
2. Igbos and
3. niger-delta.

The first two {especially } work at cross purposes .
[b]Its d east that brought this religion crap to politics just to favor their candidate.
[/b]Unfortunately, some christians cant see the mischief and are swallowing d bait.
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate / Ifeanyi Okowa Refused To Pray Like Muslims / Video: Anambra Billionaire Challenges Soludo, Offers To Buy Off Obi’s Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.