Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,550 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) (64822 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by EniHolar(f): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jada Fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by CSTRR: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wetin the woman see for Wizkid body?

If she is as influential as they claim.

Though I am not surprised.

Many of the African American women that came to Ghana for tourism are now heavily pregnant.
Their body too dey sweet dem.

Ghanian men just dey lash dem akpako.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by RPG2020(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tb222:
I strongly refuse to type a single word.

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by dododawa1: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Musical and baby mama
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Charly68: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Leave the young man alone to have as many children as he desire , after all he has the capacity to take good care of them .. it is his life stop advertising his private matter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by JohnnyBling(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
DropsMic:
This guy took “go ye into the world and multiply” literally
He has just 3 kids
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by tiswell(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
Wizzy na real suicide
Sail on ethical german...the coast clear for you
lass lass na water go carry u
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by jrusky(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
kingamaa:
Sharp shooter

Hope he has plans for their future

No be to just dey vomit children everywhere

Honestly I don't naturally fancy this type of life having babies with women everywhere I'm not cool with it at all.

I just hope him and his fellow baby daddies won't regret their old age because at that point money dont solve issues with kids from multiple women I'm talking from one of my friend family experience his father is very rich I mean real baller but the story was a sad one indeed at the man last moment before he died last year at 78 years.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Biafranodogwu55: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2022
KristaPretty:
I do not like Whizkid or any of his songs.

What if he is a grandpa tho, would he still be whizKID?
What if you become a grandma will u still be pretty

Although aint his fan but i think he doesnt even know of ur existence talk more of liking you

Dey talk with sense from now onwards

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Lightorder: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
Wizkid having kids with a woman like Jada ain't a bad thing. She's worth it. Jada ain't your regular type of woman. A woman instrumental to his current success!
I wonder how many half sisters and brothers you have. Every goat will be glorifying nonsense on the social media.

Wizkid is a shameless dog who cannot control his genital ! Perhaps, he is the only guy who has money to spend on ladies of easy virtues. At the end , we shall know if it worth it or not. Irresponsibility didn’t start from him . Age happens to everyone, eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by aribisala0(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2022
nairalander2020:
money is good oo
depends what you do with it just like every other thing. It is just a tool.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Myhusband(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2022
another male is loading, baba wetin you dey chop, everywhere male

the real odogwu, just like my family na male full everywhere, grandpa with fives wives 22kids, male 17, female 5, my papa four boys, in fact grand kids 42, 6 girls, the restall boys

I hail o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by 9jaRealist: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Emzyeazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-p176pvds

Nigerian music star Wizkid and his baby mama Jada Pollock would soon be proud parents of a second child.

This comes after a video from Wizkid’s 32nd birthday showed Jada’s baby bump for all to see after weeks of rumours.

Fans and followers of the Nigerian singer have since taken to social media to hail and congratulate Wizkid ahead of the birth of the new baby.

CONGRATS WIZZY… cool
>
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Lightorder: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2022
remsonik:
Eku ewu Omo, 4th child is coming. Oga abeg marry now stop sleeping with babymama all the time. You children need a home and to be well trained. They need their father and mother to be available to take care of them all the time
he will definitely end up raising punks. What will he teach his children ? Life is not about buying ice cream for the kids and getting them designers. May his offsprings never meet the children I wish well for

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by 9jaRealist: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2022
KristaPretty:

First, it’s “wiz” and not “whiz”…. grin
But if fate blesses us all with being old enough to see him become a grandpa, you can call him BIG WIZ! grin grin

So many Nigerians are so incredibly petty and small-minded…
Wiz (and Burna, Tems, Davido, etc.) are incredible CULTURAL AMBASSADORS, who’ve brought so much GOODWILL to Nigeria!

>
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by 9jaRealist: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Lightorder:
I wonder how many half sisters and brothers you have. Every goat will be glorifying nonsense on the social media.

Wizkid is a shameless dog who cannot control his genital ! Perhaps, he is the only guy who has money to spend on ladies of easy virtues. At the end , we shall know if it worth it or not. Irresponsibility didn’t start from him . Age happens to everyone, eyes go clear
Lightorder:
he will definitely end up raising punks. What will he teach his children ? Life is not about buying ice cream for the kids and getting them designers. May his offsprings never meet the children I wish well for

First, so long as he is taking care of his kids…
Then if nothing else, he’s already teaching them that if you have kids, take care of them - unlike so many Nigerians (and others).

They can also learn from his life that you need NOT be confined by the circumstances or accident of your birth…
Rather you can be born in Ojuelegba and use your talent and hardwork to make a great life for yourselves and scores of others.

Value is NOT about cramming the Bible or Quran and reciting it like a robot or zombie…
Rather life lessons and values come from being a fallible HUMAN being and still making the best of your circumstances.

>

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Ojemedad: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2022
kingamaa:
Sharp shooter

Hope he has plans for their future

No be to just dey vomit children everywhere

U deserve big slap, you wen get plans for your children future where u dey? Una go carry another person matter for head
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Sniper101(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Everytime
Baba Nla wan dey chop ladies
wey pass am for age grin

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by 9jaRealist: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2022
aribisala0:
depends what you do with it just like every other thing. It is just a tool.

It’s a GOOD tool to have…

If you are someone who cannot do good WITH money…
You’re probably someone who cannot do good without it either.
>
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by 9jaRealist: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2022
DropsMic:
This guy took “go ye into the world and multiply” literally
JohnnyBling:
He has just 3 kids

Abegi, don’t mind them…

This is in a country where the poorest people have the most kids…
And you even have gatemen (no disrespect to the vocation itself) with 20+ kids.

But when poor folks breed kids like rabbits…
Same folks will proclaim them “blessing” and want the rest of society to support them!
>
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by sslcrypt: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Sounds more Jada padlock

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by aribisala0(m): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

It’s a GOOD tool to have…

If you are someone who cannot do good WITH money…
You’re probably someone who cannot do good without it either.
>
What is !goodness" what does that mean
What is good to you might not be good to your brother
What you think is good might appear evil to other people.
Who is the judge of goodness. How do we know when we are doing good with money?
Fire can be good but not in the hands of a lunatic the same is true with money.
In my opinion money is neither good nor bad . It is just like fire it depends what it is used for
The only good bullet is the one that kills my enemy not my friend
Anyway this thread is about a person giving his woman belle. So how does money being "good" come into that discussion? What is the relevance of that here?
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by jubrilELsudan: 2:25am On Jul 19, 2022
THIS BOY DEY FVCK OOOOO

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Dshocker(m): 2:29am On Jul 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
Wizkid having kids with a woman like Jada ain't a bad thing. She's worth it. Jada ain't your regular type of woman. A woman instrumental to his current success!

How was she instrumental to his success?
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 19, 2022
KristaPretty:

He is no more a "wizkid". He's now "Big whiz"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Sniper101:
Everytime
Baba Nla wan dey chop ladies
wey pass am for age grin
Lol he likes Genevieve Nnaji. He confessed to having a crush on her some 10 years ago in an interview... I'm sure Genevieve saw it...
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yet he doesn’t deem her worthy to be made a wife. Just a baby making factory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by CedarHoldings: 2:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Na today I hear prodigal son own part of the story, true true the money weh him papa give am no reach.�
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by fantasy2018: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2022
I don't know why Africans borrow bad behaviors. Just having kids out of well lock is not kool.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by yad2eidi: 3:10am On Jul 19, 2022
wordbank:
grin
She go born reach 5
3 for wizzy
2 for another man
certified whorereee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.