Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) (64799 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Starcy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
iamyemiakins:
A very good manager. Managing him musically and bedmatically
I dey tell u. Ur head dey throw like okro soup
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by alphaNomega: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
remsonik:
Eku ewu Omo, 4th child is coming. Oga abeg marry now stop sleeping with babymama all the time. You children need a home and to be well trained. They need their father and mother to be available to take care of them all the time

The way you see marriage is different from how Wizkid sees it.

To you, it is a lifetime milestone, an achievement, something to be proud of and brag about.

Most celebrities like Wizkid do not see it that way.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by kenedyx: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
I'm sure you have your own talent. Tell us where you have excelled with it.

The whole world is not ready for me yet bro, truss me.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by kenedyx: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Shutupthere:

What do you mean by too much pitch in his tone?. He is a recording artiste and does that fine. If you want to hear riffs and runs play brandy or go to church �✅✅

Lol, listen to Tems. Wizkid makes okay songs, but that annoying pitch in his voice has always been his undoing. We see many new artists these days who were probably inspired by him but they sound better.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Shutupthere: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
kenedyx:

Lol, listen to Tems. Wizkid makes okay songs, but that annoying pitch in his voice has always been his undoing. We see many new artists these days who were probably inspired by him but they sound better.
Like I said wiz kid is not a vocalist like Tems or Fireboy DML but he does good music. Fela is no vocalist compared to Wizzy but we enjoy his performance and lyrics. I think that pitchy vibe your are referring to should be taken up with whoever does his mix. Again , over the years people love the pitchy tone. So it will be a bad trend to stop adding it. If you listened to him from the EME days u will see tha his recording style has changed . Auto tune and pitch correct dropped to the barest minimum
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by kenedyx: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Shutupthere:

Like I said wiz kid is not a vocalist like Tems or Fireboy DML but he does good music. Fela is no vocalist compared to Wizzy but we enjoy his performance and lyrics. I think that pitchy vibe your are referring to should be taken up with whoever does his mix. Again , over the years people love the pitchy tone. So it will be a bad trend to stop adding it. If you listened to him from the EME days u will see tha his recording style has changed . Auto tune and pitch correct dropped to the barest minimum

You're very correct. I couldn't agree more.

Except I believe we could use less of his solo songs. But features? Definitely.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Shutupthere: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
kenedyx:

You're very correct. I couldn't agree more.

Except I believe we could use less of his solo songs. But features? Definitely.
Big Wiz has mastered the art of recording but you see live performances ehhh very few of our artiste stand out . I love Fireboy DML but his BET performance was shitty ... I don’t know if the guy even did a dress rehearsal before the performance. Tems will murder even Rihana anytime any days twice on a Tuesday... Our rated Tiwa savage is a good vocalist ooo but I have an issue with her recording style. They would have aloowed her to be more natural when recording.....But in all Out Aristide are doing us proud in the international stage.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by swissgoldenpro2: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good for them
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by Wwwq: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
His business
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by seangy4konji: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Not Nigerian baby mamas with no education or skill...

They have wasted their youth hhaving sex all over the country...

They expect to get pregnant for you so that you can put them inside a house,pay rent,feed tgem,even if they need maggi,they will call you,if gas finish,,they will call you...

They have spent the best part of their lives wearing big polo up and down and buying useless wigs and phones...gossiping from twitter to tiktok...Later in life looking for a man who has suffered a lot to mke it in life to open a wig store for them in lekki with their over used toto...

This baby mama deh part of why wizzy get progress with life ....look before you leap with nigeria girls.

I tell u now.
Re: Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) by MITCHELL96: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sandydayziz:

Awnnnn embarassed embarassed embarassed
Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.