Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Almera Tink Trips Off Once The AC Is Switched On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Almera Tink Trips Off Once The AC Is Switched On (517 Views)

Why Does My Car Overheats When AC Is Switched On? / My Engine Goes Off When A/C Is Switched On / My Car Speed Reduces Whenever I Switch On The AC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Almera Tink Trips Off Once The AC Is Switched On by jhydayboy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
I will be brief, I bought this Nissan Almera Tino recently, once the AC is switched on for up to 5mins, the engine switch off itself, once restarted, it will refuse to accelerate. Then after few minutes of restart it begins to function normally until the AC is switched on again. Please what could be the cause of this? I need a suggestion and the possible solution to this fault
Re: My Almera Tink Trips Off Once The AC Is Switched On by Johnnyboy6757(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
jhydayboy:
I will be brief, I bought this Nissan Almera Tino recently, once the AC is switched on for up to 5mins, the engine switch off itself, once restarted, it will refuse to accelerate. Then after few minutes of restart it begins to function normally until the AC is switched on again. Please what could be the cause of this? I need a suggestion and the possible solution to this fault
brain box
Re: My Almera Tink Trips Off Once The AC Is Switched On by xpensivealex(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Check ur fuel pump, I have experience this before, it gave me tough time, however dont ever buy new fuel pump, those new pump gave me confusion to believe it wasn't the the fault till I bought tokunbo. Till date the problem disappear

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 2009 Toyota Camry / Cat Elc / Honda Accord 07 Makes Noise On Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.