Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ideas For The Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ideas For The Republic (487 Views)

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) / This Is The Time To Declare "The Republic Of Biafra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas For The Republic by Indirah(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Ideas For The Republic by NegroNtns(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2011
There is no Repub of Southern Nigeria. Bad idea!
Re: Ideas For The Republic by Indirah(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Ideas For The Republic by NegroNtns(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
Souhern republic is not going to be different from republic of Nigeria.
Why do u want a Southern republic? Tell me.
Re: Ideas For The Republic by Indirah(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
I did not say i want a southern republic. just wondering about it because of all the ethno religious violence and tension in the ocuntry between north and south. do you think there would be religious killings within southern nigeria alone?
Re: Ideas For The Republic by Indirah(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
soory i had to delete my posts before sss imagines i am after any break up of the country

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER, NO DIVISION!

Good bye

(1) (Reply)

In The Process Of Boko Haram Search. / Audu Will Liberate Kogi – Acn Chieftain / Nlc Says Kwara Is The Second Fastest Growing Labour Friendly State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.