Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke (608 Views)

Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by hasanayomide3: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL3N1W8TzDY

watch Full Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-Elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by danjumaisah: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Let him stop crying now. Let him be a man. It's well �

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by dangerousd071: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is an example of how an African family should be - supportive

Pull him down syndrome should stop among black Africans

I thank God for my family

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by rickpat(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
this man is quite emotional....

don't really know much about him apart from his dancing and playing around... sometimes seemingly "unserious" people make the best leaders....after all the so called serious POLITICANS have destroyed this country

his people really want him as their governor...I really pray he gets the right people around him...good luck to him

good luck to osun.state

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by Prince111111: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
The Gov

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by abubakartelad: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations our dancing senator. God has cleaned your tears but dear senator sir, ensure that you really make it up to these people that stood with and for you in this fight of freedom.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by abobote: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
I have not watched him speak before, but I like his passion and consistency

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to Adeleke and the people of Osun state it wasn't an easy fight at all and instead of those Bad looser to congratulate him and move on they are busy attacking Igbo people up and down. E pepper them shocked shocked

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by doggedfighter(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
I heard people with chubby physique are kindhearted.

Men with chubby girlfriends and wives say they enjoy peace.

I can see his big heart in his emotions.

He's always displaying baby joy and glee !

May he use these to put an end to the suffering of his people who stood for and by him.

Touch Osun, touch lives Adeleke !

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by favourobaro90: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
A well deserved victory, dance on my dear senator. Senator when beat incumbent governor WOTOWOTO.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by BlowYourMind: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to him

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
favourobaro90:
A well deserved victory, dance on my dear senator. Senator when beat incumbent governor WOTOWOTO.
grin grin e really pepper them for body WOTOWOTO grin

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by Steven809: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you have a soft heart it means you will be considerate to the poor masses.
Don't join the hardened thieves already in the system please.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by kafassamuel007: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Your family generation no go ever suffer because they is a lot of comparation in your family congratulations, always remember those that voted for u both d poor and d rich.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by Samuel089: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good news no more APC in osun start the best wishes to you sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by isaaudugeidam: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
That is how family supposed to be in order to be successful. congratulations to Adeleke's family... congrats de dancing Senator.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by oriskenny16: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Many people should think before commenting

Some are just mixing words
People don't think before commenting, they are just saying he should stop crying and deliver

The interview was in stages
Family life and governance
So it was his family life they were discussing so i don't know people's problem

When they got to governance talks
Did he cry

Is adeleke family your family
He's free to cry, laugh anyhow
Since they were talking about family not governance

Don't miss thing pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke by gatasale: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
I am sure late Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke will, in his grave, be happy and filled with joy today and always. Once again, I congratulate Senator Ademola Adeleke and I hope he will live up to his brother’s expectations and further uplift the legacy established by their late Serubawon!!!

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is Going To Win Now??? INEC Establish 10000 Online Polling Booths??? / Osun APC Chieftain Resigns Membership, Defects To PDP / Breaking News: UN To Move For Actualization Of BIAFRA To End Killing Of BIAFRANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.