Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike (73687 Views)

NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / Suny Edeko: 'I Will Sue ASUU For N10bn If They Disrupt Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Rursh(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Guys will rush in to DM her not knowing it’s another yahoo boy behind the account..
....and one the other side, it may really be her just trying to seek attention, gain massive followers (for advert purposes) or she just being naughty. So it a 2-way thing
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by mayepob275: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Hdh

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Guys will rush in to DM her not knowing it’s another yahoo boy behind the account..
We still have good brains in this country.bro u just said it all

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Ignite99: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Spirit247:

Shameless! Have you noticed how Satan is gradually chipping away at people's Conscience till it becomes stone-cold dead?!

Beloved, we are being asked that "Where is our Sense of Urgency in all these?!" If you and I still think there is something more urgent or better to Live for apart from Desperately Massively Winning Souls for our CREATOR at this already ending End Time, then we are of all men most miserable. But Praise be our CREATOR eternally for Making us to be Sincerely Focused on Soul Winning as our Number 1 Reason for still being alive in this fast Decaying World.

Christians and Disciples were far more Desperate than Satan and his Agents those Days and being gladly ready to be killed in the Process of Winning Souls for MESSIAH. That was why they hijacked vast Numbers of Souls into the Eternal Kingdom of our CREATOR. But now Muslims, Satanists and every other Religions are so Desperate with Sense of Urgency, while modern day Christians are so selfishly focused on ego-boosting self-centered Ambitions and self Preservation. Many of us stay put in Church playing Chuch and deceiving ourselves with being Churchy while timidly watching the Wicked World expanding and Closing in on us! We refusing to launch Out and Preach to those Wicked Souls that JESUS Commanded us to go into the World and Preach to!

Muslims are blowing themselves up, Satanists are Sacrificing themselves in Crashes and Rituals, yet most Christians are so lilly-livered and afraid to die for the Eternal Kingdom as if we don't Believe that our Gain is not of this temporary life and World but of Eternity and Immortality in the risen eternal Son of our CREATOR, unlike those who are only "Living for today" because they are not sure they of having Eternal Tomorrow that is about to start in our MESSIAH's Kingdom.

Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR is Grieved that despite the long-time Prophesy and Warning that when this current End Time finally comes, many shall Continue to Prioritize self-Centred Ambitions and self-Preservation over Kingdom Soul-winning just like the Days of Noah, many are still do not heed the well-sounded Warning, even with all handwritings of an already ending End Time boldly written on the Wall.

The number 1 thing on the Heart of our Heavenly FATHER at this injury Time for impending Rapture Trumpet to sound is that: we should bear Fruits Winning Souls from the Wicked World into HIS Kingdom and ensure that our Fruits abide immovably in MESSIAH till HE Comes to Harvest us out of this increasingly evil Satanic World. HIS Eternal Marvelous Kingdom is very much about to begin!

Matter-of-factly, we can never happily and effectively do the Desperate Work of Winning Souls for our CREATOR as the Founding Fathers of Christianity did after JESUS Ascended unless we Pray for SPIRIT of Superior Courage and Power to indwell us from Above. This is why we should urgently Start Fasting and Praying that the CREATOR of Humanity should Endow us (as a matter of Urgency) with Power, Wisdom and Divine Desperation to Daily Preach and Massively Win Souls from the Places and People that we have been afraid of. HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

Let us Pray: I AM THAT I AM, we Pray that YOU should thoroughly Saturate us with Your PURE SPIRIT and Power as of the Day of Pentecost so that we shall Begin to desperately Massively Win Souls into your Eternal Kingdom in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/7220097/courageously-preach-daily-massively-win
try dey summarise
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Jemmysax(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
This one na awawi...... Does it mean she cannot masturbate in school?
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by babamoha(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Nibo latun jasi bayi
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by fcbelle72(f): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Juanmike(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Is it true women masturbate to my music?
The crap of a music you mean.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by DeeGov123(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2022
How did she manage to gain admission in the university...
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by EdiskyHarry: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2022
no wonder ASUU and the federal government ain't taking these guys serious.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Orpe7(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Devil playing ping-pong on this ones head
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by rickleye: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2022
And this makes FP ? Why ?
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Ignite99: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Try dey summarise
Spirit247:

Shameless! Have you noticed how Satan is gradually chipping away at people's Conscience till it becomes stone-cold dead?!

Beloved, we are being asked that "Where is our Sense of Urgency in all these?!" If you and I still think there is something more urgent or better to Live for apart from Desperately Massively Winning Souls for our CREATOR at this already ending End Time, then we are of all men most miserable. But Praise be our CREATOR eternally for Making us to be Sincerely Focused on Soul Winning as our Number 1 Reason for still being alive in this fast Decaying World.

Christians and Disciples were far more Desperate than Satan and his Agents those Days and being gladly ready to be killed in the Process of Winning Souls for MESSIAH. That was why they hijacked vast Numbers of Souls into the Eternal Kingdom of our CREATOR. But now Muslims, Satanists and every other Religions are so Desperate with Sense of Urgency, while modern day Christians are so selfishly focused on ego-boosting self-centered Ambitions and self Preservation. Many of us stay put in Church playing Chuch and deceiving ourselves with being Churchy while timidly watching the Wicked World expanding and Closing in on us! We refusing to launch Out and Preach to those Wicked Souls that JESUS Commanded us to go into the World and Preach to!

Muslims are blowing themselves up, Satanists are Sacrificing themselves in Crashes and Rituals, yet most Christians are so lilly-livered and afraid to die for the Eternal Kingdom as if we don't Believe that our Gain is not of this temporary life and World but of Eternity and Immortality in the risen eternal Son of our CREATOR, unlike those who are only "Living for today" because they are not sure they of having Eternal Tomorrow that is about to start in our MESSIAH's Kingdom.

Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR is Grieved that despite the long-time Prophesy and Warning that when this current End Time finally comes, many shall Continue to Prioritize self-Centred Ambitions and self-Preservation over Kingdom Soul-winning just like the Days of Noah, many are still do not heed the well-sounded Warning, even with all handwritings of an already ending End Time boldly written on the Wall.

The number 1 thing on the Heart of our Heavenly FATHER at this injury Time for impending Rapture Trumpet to sound is that: we should bear Fruits Winning Souls from the Wicked World into HIS Kingdom and ensure that our Fruits abide immovably in MESSIAH till HE Comes to Harvest us out of this increasingly evil Satanic World. HIS Eternal Marvelous Kingdom is very much about to begin!

Matter-of-factly, we can never happily and effectively do the Desperate Work of Winning Souls for our CREATOR as the Founding Fathers of Christianity did after JESUS Ascended unless we Pray for SPIRIT of Superior Courage and Power to indwell us from Above. This is why we should urgently Start Fasting and Praying that the CREATOR of Humanity should Endow us (as a matter of Urgency) with Power, Wisdom and Divine Desperation to Daily Preach and Massively Win Souls from the Places and People that we have been afraid of. HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

Let us Pray: I AM THAT I AM, we Pray that YOU should thoroughly Saturate us with Your PURE SPIRIT and Power as of the Day of Pentecost so that we shall Begin to desperately Massively Win Souls into your Eternal Kingdom in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/7220097/courageously-preach-daily-massively-win
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by jojothaiv(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Catfishers many for Twitter..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by othreezee: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Anyways . Not everybody masturbates because they don't have anybody to sleep with..
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by TheKrakon: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Lizard brain.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Big lie!
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2022
jojothaiv:

Catfishers many for Twitter..
The day i knew what this word meant, i laughed my ass out, there are a lot of catfishers on this forum. A whole lot of them.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Testimony1988(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Funny.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Deicide: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Ayaaa them don catch you before grin
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by kolexxy: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Na Bleep she dey Bleep for school ni?
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
How can you post something like this even if it's sadly true? End time females. But stop blaming your self-fingering on ASUU, it's what you have always done anytime you were alone.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Zane2point4(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022

This 21st century girls atimes i marvel,no shame,no reputation to protect,peherps the strike separated her frm hee school bf so thats her only reason!

But so these ppl no get relatives on social media or what?
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by GbakonJnr(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
No na ��

Her School BF no dey close?
Make em make out na.

Masturbation isn't the way
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by imagrg(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2022
I thought it's only men that masturbate.

Well, I will not believe this until she sends me her video.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by uyimove19(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2022
confused human being
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by gentlegenius(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
which boyfriend?don't you know some people masturbate everyday,so the boyfriend will be fvcking her daily,na wa for you,I m even having a sneaky suspicion that masturbation to women is better than sex with men because orgasm is guaranteed with their own hands.
I agree with you.
Apart from guaranteed orgasm, they have nothing to fear during masturbation, unlike sex that they'll fear pregnancy, STDs, pains, dick size etc. Such fears makes it almost impossible for some girls to have orgasm during sex.

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by darita: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Whether you like it or not, masturbation cures stress, the hormone released during masturbation calms me down when I was in school. Just don't over do it. Goodluck....
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Chainex(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2022
I dey tell YOU grin
GeneralPula:
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Kajaard: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

Exactly, Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by greatseed: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
u smart cheesy
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by uptownemmygee(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2022
havenz:
Masturbation is a very strong spirit on its own, do not underate or underestimate the power and force in and behind self satisfaction.

Try as much as possible not to engage or be addicted into masturbation.

Masturbation destroys ones destiny, delays ones destiny.

Stay out of MASTURBATION it's a curse that causes many PROBLEMS.

I. Dey tell you
Shit almost exhaust my life
I had to bring in some girls to stay with me b4 I conquer it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.