Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike (73686 Views)

NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / Suny Edeko: 'I Will Sue ASUU For N10bn If They Disrupt Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by virginchaser(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
For real, research shows that many ladies are secretly hungry for sex. Irrespective of their age.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Breadnote: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
what kind of talk is dis 1 na,mastubation is an addiction, nt smtin don by ben idle.y all shud stop blaming ASUU.for all rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by DavidHarry(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gen Z dem no get time
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by HELLASJ(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
This will hunt her when she's vying for a great position or job hunting. People post trash on the internet thinking it's fun/cruise.

SHM..
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Bahamas95(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
People can do anything to trend.

I don't believe everything I see on social media.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by SoaringLife01: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wetin concern ASUU strike and masturbation...dem suppose check this babe brain with laser touch o, e be like sey some part of the medulla oblongata don soak with saliva.
Your mates dey upskill during this strike with IT and Tech skills you dey talk opata.

But wait o,the girl make brain o, abi na format to sell market to the highest bidder( Alhaji Bringing Bringing).
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Bunnatex(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
Guys will rush in to DM her not knowing it’s another yahoo boy behind the account..

COMRADE FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT REVEAL THIS TO YOU RATHER ITS WAS THE VAWLENCE HIGH COMMAND.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Beebase(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
You need to ask God for help, their is know neutral ground. Either you are with God or devil �
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by uptownemmygee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Eyyahh.. See this man...

Masturbation almost exhaust your life...
Fornication will retain your life baa..

Expose yourself to negative energies,stds,hiv and aids...spiritual wahala...

Tread carefully..

The girls are family members that need shelter oga

Apart from celibacy, masturbation is better that fornication...
Moderacy is key.
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
The way ladies masturbate is even more than guys... Their punna don turn to borehole grin
A lady told me last week that my fist can enter her punna grin grin grin
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Wwwq: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
You want it
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Tzar(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lazy Nigerian Youth.
So, instead of mobilizing to challenge the government that is destroying your future, OR developing new job skills. Na to increase masturbation be what you do?!
These Nigerians deserve the rot!
I bet millions of these students rotting away have no PVCs & those who have will either not vote or they will vote for the two rotten old men who are key players in the mess Nigeria is in!
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by walesoflyf(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Is it true women masturbate to my music?

Bros abeg when you go get sense...
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Promiseisaac(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
See fine babe sad
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by swissgoldenpro2: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is very funny
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Belteshazzar1: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kai your problem is spiritual... Can u imagine
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Fantazy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's how you know dogs in students clothing.

She don miss campus knacking.

Anyway, Na her mate knack dog the other time, make she do the needful

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Allisgud: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
I know person wey won marry this girl o as in the girlfriend to that person,should I tell him,or quiet

1 Like

Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by Coolgent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
havenz:
Masturbation is a very strong spirit on its own, do not underate or underestimate the power and force in and behind self satisfaction.

Try as much as possible not to engage or be addicted into masturbation.

Masturbation destroys ones destiny, delays ones destiny.

Stay out of MASTURBATION it's a curse that causes many PROBLEMS.
You are right!
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by ufotunang: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
AYNL:
ki tun l'eleyi bayi ntori olohun

why she no fit find boyfriend

ASUU,una do this one grin
...boys are everywhere to keep her busy in the other room....let her forget about ASUU strike
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by ufotunang: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nawaoooo... that is why cucumber is scare in the market nowadays
Re: Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike by ufotunang: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rexymania:
It is sweet na
..abi... that is why cucumber is scare in the market since ASUU strike started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.