Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? (1870 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Unmarried Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Acidbath: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
my mama cause plenty people sack commot for their jobs including my useless papa. it's allowed

Useless goat. grin

1 Like

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by McDuncan: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

As In how can someone want Oga to sack people anyhow.... Everything wey dey her head na how to sack casual staffs.... Ehnnn
Again, the answer is simple!

1) She's a woman
2) An old unmarried one at that.

Women generally abuse authority when given to them, especially the unmarried or unhappily married ones.

The old cargo knows no joy as she's been on the labour/romantic market for decades with nothing to show for.

Earth ain't got no fury like a woman damned

She's damned and woe unto anyone she sets her acidic gaze on.
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

My father is. A Useless goat. grin
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Acidbath: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
my father was sacked and jobless....now it's happening to me because of an unmarried lady I sexually harrassed embarassed

You deserve it. grin

DenreleDave:
This is what I don't pray for except you leave bcox of the working condition or u wana start your own business...

It is a very bad situation.....

I pray for every nairalander working in one place or the other, nobody will make you loose where you get your daily bread in Jesus name...

Very important:
If this is how APC will continue to manage Nigeria, then I hope they don't win next year election.

ASUU, insecurity and so much calamities under first 8 years of a new party is so appalling
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Acidbath: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
cry cryGuys, I am not happy writing this....

This wickedness is too much..... She has reported a married casual staff and myself I am sure this will be a big matter... The man might be sacked because of me... cry cry cry cry cry

Why are unmarried ladies so wicked, annoying and evil like this?.

Guys I feel so bad mehnnnn cry cry cry cry

You left the highlighted out.

You will be sacked and Boothed out soon.

Waste of space and salary. grin

1 Like

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by ahnie: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Another schmuck on the loose.
I need me a security guard to wave off golf balls from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Losing Weight? / Is Your Parents A Busybody / My Junior Brother Masturbates (He's Married). What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.