Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) (27844 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by asobo1: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

No mind am ,see the way he spoke the yoruba sef grin grin
He spoke from Kano and you heard him in your slum.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by asobo1: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

You are a compound fool,ode
Nincompoop
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...like I care, always representing Una mumu selves.

E pain am angry grin grin
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Aboki99(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Northern state's are not Yoruba land where de facto mini igbo states will be allowed to be created within existing de jure states.

Our level of tolerance no reach Yorubas.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Aldol: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2022
asobo1:
Nincompoop
Is that your new name, wow
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Caseless: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.
Useless liar, so dem de fill form to register as a voter? Mumu
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Caseless: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:
Lies from the pit of hell
the OP is an idiot out with propaganda. He even mentioned form and intelligent people are on this forum, they should know no one is denied that in a gathering. Tell him to name who denied hin, he'd run.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Xfemt(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Lordsonn:

You think everybody that complain is an Igbo? Oloriburuku. Werey ni e. Mi kii so omo igbo
very useless set of people
Once you don’t support them they call you ipob
Iyamiri and all sort of names

I weep for their generation sha cry
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Elvis778:

Lol, funny u assume I am bald, Nd Yoruba, tribalistic fool
Ogwu Azu Mbaise, that's what you are grin grin
Go back to your drug lord (Tinubu), he will be waiting to welcome you home with agbado and corn grin grin

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Elvis778(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Ogwu Azu Mbaise, that's what you are grin grin
Go back to your drug lord (Tinubu), he will be waiting to welcome you home with agbado and corn grin grin
Nkita ara, won't join word with you.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Elvis778:

Nkita ara, won't join word with you.
Alika like you, who born you? Ewedu galvanizers

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by caracas: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na we make Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan rule
How?
You mofos have always wanted your candidate buhari but he lost several times. Obj beat am hands down, yaradua the southern candidate beat an hands down Jonathan still beat am hands down…
If not for the betrayal of the Afonjas in 2015 we for still beat am…..
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by millionboi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Almaigaa:
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.
you are ashamed of the news right
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Elvis778(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Alika like you, who born you? Ewedu galvanizers
Very stale to assume I am lean, stale and funny, shameless dog like you, ezi ofia....
Bigot, I don't mind if we are from same tribe, that's assuming u are what you say you are, I just don't tolerate sentimental fools,
Okuko Igbo like you calling someone alika
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
caracas:

How?
You mofos have always wanted your candidate buhari but he lost several times. Obj beat am hands down, yaradua the southern candidate beat an hands down Jonathan still beat am hands down…
If not for the betrayal of the Afonjas in 2015 we for still beat am…..

This one na small Pikin. No candidate can emerge as President, if the North didn't vote him emass. Obasanjo was installed as President by the North. We removed him from Prison. Bathe him and made him President.

The North also made Goodluck Jonathan President in 2009 and 2011. But we decided to vote him out in 2015.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Elvis778:

Very stale to assume I am lean, stale and funny, shameless dog like you, ezi ofia....
Bigot, I don't mind if we are from same tribe, that's assuming u are what you say you are, I just don't tolerate sentimental fools,
Okuko Igbo like you calling someone alika
You're a useless pig. Wetin concern me with where you are from? You can come from the gutter, I don't care. All I know is that you're an APC demon working for your ewedu devourers.
Ezi bida, anu mpama dika gi, onyema anu ofia muru gi. grin
I spit on your tattered bald head cheesy
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Elvis778(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You're a useless pig. Wetin concern me with where you are from? You can come from the gutter, I don't care. All I know is that you're an APC demon working for your ewedu devourers.
Ezi bida, anu mpama dika gi, onyema anu ofia muru gi. grin
I spit on your tattered bald head cheesy
Now insulting my parents is where I draw the line, shows how immature you are, have a nice day.
Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by caracas: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

This one na small Pikin. No candidate can emerge as President, if the North didn't vote him emass. Obasanjo was installed as President by the North. We removed him from Prison. Bathe him and made him President.

The North also made Goodluck Jonathan President in 2009 and 2011. But we decided to vote him out in 2015.
See learner
I participated in all elections since 1999 , and I can tell you authoritatively that the only time the northern majority supported a president that won was in 1999 n 2015. In 2003 the north supported buhari he lost, 2007 they supported buhari again he lost in 2011 they supported buhari again but again he lost.
I know you’re a member of the indomie generation but nothing stops you from doing a little research…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections / Customs Hands Over 86 Impounded Drones To Navy / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.