Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Please Is This Possible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Is This Possible? (912 Views)

Is This Possible Again In Nigeria / Is This Possible? President Buhari Initiates Plan To Eliminate Use Of Kerosene / Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Possible? by Tyradfr: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Deleted
Re: Please Is This Possible? by bewla(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Check Campos gist for info
Re: Please Is This Possible? by Tyradfr: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
bewla:
ok let me check now
Re: Please Is This Possible? by Tyradfr: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
bewla:
I have checked but can’t find anything . Can u pls share link to the specific page
Re: Please Is This Possible? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sir I am not a scammer.

First ,the account was flagged, maybe because it includes the posted account number. So the account was suspended for a duration.

Secondly I am a very distressed human being right now and I have been indebted to my bank too especially during one of my very rough situations. I didn't want my creditor or bank to take any sum from my main and only account, for now. That's why I have to use the account of someone near or someone I know quite well.

Thirdly I had my medical conditions few years ago. 2020 during covid and i was admitted for 3 months, February-May 2020. I used to have a small firm but everything went up in 'flames'after my facial abscess surgery that almost took my life because I already had dead tissues and quite some complications.

Since I came back till now, I have not found my footing because I have no family member who can support or maybe colleagues but it's hard getting my grind back. It's going to be 10 years i got my qualifications on November 28,yet I have nothing to ahow for it. Sir I have been through hell and I am still going through much more. I have been depressed for so long because I cannot envisage my life would be going this direction.

I have finished from Unilorin 2008/2009 yet I still feel bad for myself for the stress, struggles,limitations and lack. Right now I cannot afford to get a small office again in my town or furnish it a little, I have no one , I spent a whole lot on the surgery and I have not recovered or gotten back to normal ever since.

Everyday depression set in for me. How can my life be this way at 35. Something is missing.

I was also reluctant to use my details, who knows if one of my old mates might see it and spite me but in all everything I do is from a disturbed stormy mind. I still have pain from my decaying tooth. I'm overwhelmed and going crazy Sir.

Tyradfr:
go and comment on the same page u created. And your account no is different from what the real damnit uses. You must be a scammer
Re: Please Is This Possible? by Tyradfr: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2022
damnITT:
Sir I am not a scammer.

First ,the account was flagged, maybe because it includes the posted account number. So the account was suspended for a duration.

Secondly I am a very distressed human being right now and I have been indebted to my bank too especially during one of my very rough situations. I didn't want my creditor or bank to take any sum from my main and only account, for now. That's why I have to use the account of someone near or someone I know quite well.

Thirdly I had my medical conditions few years ago. 2020 during covid and i was admitted for 3 months, February-May 2020. I used to have a small firm but everything went up in 'flames'after my facial abscess surgery that almost took my life because I already had dead tissues and quite some complications.

Since I came back till now, I have not found my footing because I have no family member who can support or maybe colleagues but it's hard getting my grind back. It's going to be 10 years i got my qualifications on November 28,yet I have nothing to ahow for it. Sir I have been through hell and I am still going through much more. I have been depressed for so long because I cannot envisage my life would be going this direction.

I have finished from Unilorin 2008/2009 yet I still feel bad for myself for the stress, struggles,limitations and lack. Right now I cannot afford to get a small office again in my town or furnish it a little, I have no one , I spent a whole lot on the surgery and I have not recovered or gotten back to normal ever since.

Everyday depression set in for me. How can my life be this way at 35. Something is missing.

I was also reluctant to use my details, who knows if one of my old mates might see it and spite me but in all everything I do is from a disturbed stormy mind. I still have pain from my decaying tooth. I'm overwhelmed and going crazy Sir.

you last seen on the other account was 8pm meaning you still login to the old account. Since you have been banned.. can you send the login of your banned account to my whatsapp let me access and be sure you are the same person. If i can login to your other account and it is true. I will credit you immediately
Re: Please Is This Possible? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Sir I don't have your WhatsApp # sir and you might not be aware ,any flagged account can still login but with little or limited features.

Tyradfr:
you last seen on the other account was 8pm meaning you still login to the old account. Since you have been banned.. can you send the login of your banned account to my whatsapp let me access and be sure you are the same person. If i can login to your other account and it is true. I will credit you immediately
Re: Please Is This Possible? by Tyradfr: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2022
damnITT:

Sir I don't have your WhatsApp # sir and you might not be aware ,any flagged account can still login but with little or limited features.

just add me with this no +

(1) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Will Sweep NW, NE, NC - APC Chieftain Warns (Video) / Is This State Really Affected By Insecurities? / How Can Obi Penetrate Core North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.