Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,930 members, 7,832,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1807 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / I Don't Want To Buy A Stolen Car / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Spray(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by NotBeenPaid: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022

Uhmm! This community car. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: . by cRobo: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Corolla clitoris again

4 Likes

Re: . by DispatcherLagos: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's why it's not advisable to buy what is very rampant.... within 30 minutes, I have counted more than a dozen of this Corolla with same color passing my house....now how do I determine the stolen one from the rest?

11 Likes

Re: . by DannyJ19(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Adverse effect of buying a Corolla.
Re: . by Kaybaba5(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2022
It will surely be found by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: . by Highorbit7O16: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2022
But how can one stop this thing with Corolla? Is there anything like security one can install to stop it from being stolen? I plan buying one soon 2004/2005
Re: . by skywalker240(m): 2:51am On Jul 28, 2022
I knew it would always be corolla
most abused car in naija.
Re: . by Bizzyliss(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
When buying this car, always install 2 trackers and one shud be visible and the other tracker shud be invisible

4 Likes

Re: . by Highorbit7O16: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
@spray has the car been found?
Re: . by olisafincy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buy Peugeot and be rest assured.
Highorbit7O16:
But how can one stop this thing with Corolla? Is there anything like security one can install to stop it from being stolen? I plan buying one soon 2004/2005

1 Like

Re: . by olisafincy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Your wisdom an too notch,I've once thought about this
Bizzyliss:
When buying this car, always install 2 trackers and one shud be visible and the other tracker shud be invisible

1 Like

Re: . by olisafincy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Without tracker this car don go....
Mgbuka straight
Re: . by Bizzyliss(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
olisafincy:
Your wisdom an too notch,I've once thought about this
wen a corolla is stolen, they quickly find the tracker to disconnect

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bizzyliss:
wen a corolla is stolen, they quickly find the tracker to disconnect
Is the tracker easily accessible?
Re: . by Kaybaba5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Revolution2022:

Tracker is not easily accessible

I dont. Think so
Re: . by Bizzyliss(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
na professionals dey thief am o
Re: . by felix55(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2022
This car doesn't activate their immobilizer when insert another key... Volkswagen s highly tech prof on security..
Re: . by OmodavidoX(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Your mistake was using only tracker. Infact tracker is not really assured.

You should have used immobiliser. Whereby there will be a particular button that must be pressed before the car can start.

And if the doors are opened it won't start. Of if they open the door after starting the car and didn't press the security again, the car will go off.

Then also add alarm security that will be triggered if there is a forceful access to the car.

All these were what I did on my Corolla then. And I don't live in a gated compound.

I pray you find your car.

1 Like

Re: . by valarinz: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Your mistake was using only tracker. Infact tracker is not really assured.

You should have used immobiliser. Whereby there will be a particular button that must be pressed before the car can start.

And if the doors are opened it won't start. Of if they open the door after starting the car and didn't press the security again, the car will go off.

Then also add alarm security that will be triggered if there is a forceful access to the car.

All these were what I did on my Corolla then. And I don't live in a gated compound.

I pray you find your car.

All these ones you dey talk, they never just remember you grin

2 Likes

Re: . by OmodavidoX(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2022
valarinz:

All these ones you dey talk, they never just remember you grin

Lol but I dey get confidence anywhere I dey with my car then o.

My only fear then was for brain box or any other thing which can be stolen in the car sha.
Re: . by Shalomexauto: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
I pray he locates it. If he had a tracker it would have been easy. For those in need of car tracker or security alarm on their vehicle to avert situations like this can send us a Dm via WhatsApp or call using our number on the flyers below

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note / Please How Can I Get An END-USER CERTIFICATE For A Bulletproof Car / Keyless Cars Are The New Deal In Town, Do You Know It Can Kill? - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.