Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party (4171 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
StormpyBee:
Why should I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu instead of peter giringori obi?

Good question. Vote Tinubu/Shettima because they have the knowledge base and experience

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Arysexy:
Seun, lalasticlala, oam4j
This moniker is one of the banned spambots account registered today and already spamming every thread with falsehood
Rule 1

Rule 8

Rule 18

Rule 19

Broken repeatedly

Seun, obi's supporters think its okay to criticize Tinubu but when I criticize peter obi they get mad and ask you to ban my account. Be fair. If you ban me, you have to ban all of them. They create countless topics crticizing Tinubu but whenever I respond in kind they call for the mods to ban my account. Freedom of speech goes both ways, and I expect you to abide by that principle.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Really? To join his fellow eboe and mass murderer/thief peter giringory obi.

Lolz
You are so pathetic
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Has peter obi ever bought votes for desperate Nigerians?

I am glad you ask. Here is a picture of peter giringori obi buying the votes of hungry eboes while wearing pdp uniform. Notice how obi is sweating profusely like a rabid dog as he takes advantage of these poor people's desperation and bought their votes cheaply.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by StormpyBee: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=TakeNigeriaBack post=114895992]

Idiota! BATstard! Who go around stealing Tax payers money with alpha beta.

Entitled dimwit!

As if he owns Nigeria.

I will not respond to any Tinubu urchin again.

Go get a job.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yeebow wan join his fellow yeebows to support their ipob project, so i'm not surprised but we Nigerians don wise up, we know say piter pandora hoebidiot is an ipob project and we will make sure the bastard never become president of this country
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Elvis778:

I hope seun does something about the numerous bots destroying this forum Nd spamming every thread

Seun is smart enought to know that criticizing peter obi's record is not the same as spamming. It is okay to criticize Tinubu but it is not okay to criticize obi? Why is that? I don't report obi supporters that criticize Tinubu but when I criticize obi dozens of obi supporters report me. You guys do not believe in freedom of speech. You only believe in freedom of YOUR OWN speech. If Seun bans me then he has to ban EVERY single obi supporter that criticize Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by cybersoldiers: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Seun, obi's supporters think its okay to criticize Tinubu but when I criticize peter obi they get mad and ask you to ban my account. Be fair. If you ban me, you have to ban all of them. They create countless topics crticizing Tinubu but whenever I respond in kind they call for the mods to ban my account. Freedom of speech goes both ways, and I expect you to abide by that principle.

Your situation is very pathetic.

You're a frustrated Goat.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:
I am a goat. I don't even know how how to spell anything.... I have to back to primary school My name is ewu.

That's your problem. Meanwhile be BATIFIED. cheesy

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by cybersoldiers: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

That's your problem. Meanwhile be BATIFIED. cheesy

You're very shameless to be marketing a drug addict and tax master.

Imaging, Tinubu just increased the price of fuel and you're asking your generation to vote for him?

Anyways I vote for him to remain a drug addict. Yes I've votted for him.

Now its time for you to support and vote Peter Obi for President of federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by Arysexy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

No body stops you from criticizing Obi, but breaking Nairaland rules while doing so is your offence.

Creating a new account today after your former account was banned is against rule 19

Spamming every thread is against rule 19. Just check your comment history

Derailing threads with your off point / off topic spam is against rule 1

Seun, lalasticlala, oam4j

Repeated breaking of Nairaland rules by a banned moniker using alternate account created today

1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by Evaremedy: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

No problem my guy. Here you go. Peruse again:

U see this rubbish you doing if I start it with BAT saga u go run. I no get job don't push me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
StormpyBee:

Cry baby.

That is how you will cry when APC loses presidential election to our darling Peter Obi, Udam Ikot!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
you too gan know say cow has a better chance than that idiotic useless bastard called piter pandora hoebidiot, we will rather vote a cow than vote that useless pig
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Evaremedy:

U see this rubbish you doing if I start it with BAT saga u go run. I no get job don't push me
wetin you want start sef, make you start and let us see am
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by cybersoldiers: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
We asked for Osinbanjo but baba Chicago betrayed him and bought the ticket with drug money, he won't be President.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by cybersoldiers: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
TinuBandit that sent his men to kill catholic church members will never be our President.

He will never.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by paramakina202: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Deprofessional:
Consultations are ongoing and his defection will be announced in a matter of days.

Fake news!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:

You're indeed a very big fool.

Shameless he-goat.

Imagine what APC has done to your life and you're still asking others to support them, they swear for you?

Indeed you're a sadist.
BAT/SHET23 is a goal, wailers can wail to death...... Piter pandora hoebidiot will never be president of this country, you yeebows should know this and know peace
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by Elvis778(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Seun is smart enought to know that criticizing peter obi's record is not the same as spamming. It is okay to criticize Tinubu but it is not okay to criticize obi? Why is that? I don't report obi supporters that criticize Tinubu but when I criticize obi dozens of obi supporters report me. You guys do not believe in freedom of speech. You only believe in freedom of YOUR OWN speech. If Seun bans me then he has to ban EVERY single obi supporter that criticize Tinubu.
The fact that your mind is too slow to assimilate the difference between criticizing and trolling.......

actually doesn't suprise me, I suspected u have a 12byte memory speed, can't say I am wrong now.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party by omoharry(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls labour should reject him ooo! We don't need his kind around Obidience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Will Soon Release This Man Sex Tape With His Wife / 8 Die In Rivers Flood Victims Relief Camps / Please What Is The Meaning Of Confab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.