Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) (1577 Views)

Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Newton2024: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
How unpopular Oyetola massively loot Osun

They scammed us by calling him sweet appellations - Baba Jeje, Encyclopedia of finance and so on.

They keep hyping Mr. Governor for excellent performance cum landmark achievements so far. Ok, let me pretend to be fair in agreeing with them for the first time on this. But my question is, why would an 'outstanding' Governor spend outrageously huge just to retain office?

If Alhaji Isiaka Oyetola was popular, he would not need to buy people's conscience with his stolen money but he knew that without vote buying, APC would have come third with less than 50k votes in the last Saturday election.

I want to put it clear to the whole world that this is the first time in the history of Osun State a guber candidate, I mean a sitting Governor would spend so heavily on election. According to incontrovertible rumours last Saturday, the Ilerioluwa led APC bought a vote for an average fee of 7k. (For those who don't understand basic Mathematics, 5k was least money paid for a single vote, we have those who took 7k, 10k).

Now, Ilerioluwa recorded 375,027 votes... 5000 naira x 375,027 is approximately 2.7billion naira.

Recall that these are the set of hypocrites, I mean the Ilerioluwa side dragging Ademola Adeleke of the PDP for saying "dollars, pounds, euro" blah blah. Because the 12yrs old opposition Osun PDP is financially weak, it spent no kobo in garnering 403,371 votes (if you like no believe ��). That it was obvious the good people of Osun State did not want APC again, yet a reasonable number (35%) of those who voted PDP collected APC money but didn't vote them.

Again, 35% of 403,371 is equals to 141,180. 141,180 times 7k will give you close to 1 billion.

Thus, the unpopular Ilerioluwa traded about 3.7billion on voter only. Let us project into other expenses of the election.
* Cost of settling party agents (N25,000 each).
* Package for security personnels and INEC adhoc staff(N15,000 each).
* Settling of their biased observers, journalists (N20,000 each).
* Special costs for leaders, candidates, excos etc (N2,000,000 each)
* N1,200,000 for each polling unit
* Miscellaneous expenses

These figures are not from my imagination but gotten from the leaked voice notes that emanated from different Osun APC WhatsApp groups which result from the fallout as a result of election defeat.

From the above, to conclude that 8billion naira or more was expended only on election day isn't a propaganda. This is highly ridiculous of a financial pundit in a state wallowing in debt, deficit capital projects, outstanding salaries, gratuities, pension etc. Indeed, Osun people made the best choice ever to oust the failed Ilerioluwa led governmet. Glory be to God.

On this gigantic misappropriation alone not to talk of the many unknown squandering now, I am afraid Governor Gboyega Oyetola may end up in jail immediately after November 27th swearing-in.

But the beautiful and most funniest part of the whole story is that, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is in charge of prisons. You know what that means right?

It simply means:
� �
ajekun íyá nio je
eni tio toni na tin dena d'eni
ajekun íyà nio je

Indeed, we are serving a living God in Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
If he's found guilty let him rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
shocked shocked shocked :I

Imagine casting your vote to the wrong person just because of that few cups of beans.

God helps us from poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Morenikeji090(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Shout ur damn mouth Osun state gonna regret losing him...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
See the dying corpse

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by adekolaelect(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Newton2024:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J
Oga we need good governance not good or bad fight. Both party are guilty of vote shi**t in osun .

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Newton2024: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Shout ur damn mouth Osun state gonna regret losing him...
My namesake, how I wish you could react to the post directly.

In character and resources management, Oyetola is the best in Nigeria after Peter Obi.

But for the purpose of this election, he backslided sharply. Wastage of Osun resources was too massive courtesy of vote buying.
Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Morenikeji090(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
This man labour for Osun state during his first tenure now that he should enjoy the governorship they brainwashed Osun folks to vote him out... I swear Osun will regret this action

Newton2024:
My namesake, how I wish you could react to the post directly.

In character and resources management, Oyetola is the best in Nigeria after Peter Obi.

But for the purpose of this election, he backslided sharply. Wastage of Osun resources was too massive courtesy of vote buying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by diadem10: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ipob miscreants are the one still crying over this Osun wey no be their state. Just imagine the level of toxicity these people carry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Newton2024: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Morenikeji090:
This man labour for Osun state during his first tenure now that he should enjoy the governorship they brainwashed Osun folks to vote him out... I swear Osun will regret this action

Who are they that brainwashed over 500k Omoluabis?

Oyetola is not supposed to be our governor in the first place despite the fact that Omisore shared PDP votes in 2018 but corrupt INEC and judiciary forced him on us. Buhari confirmed this when he said they used "remote control" to rig 2018 election. His votes then was less than 40% of the total votes cast. That means he was never popular.

Secondly, Osun can never suffer under Ademola for many reasons of which I would like to highlight later because we have enough natural and human resources.
Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Morenikeji090(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oyetola did well for Osun state.
Newton2024:
Who are they that brainwashed over 500k Omoluabis?

Oyetola is not supposed to be our governor in the first place despite the fact that Omisore shared PDP votes in 2018 but corrupt INEC and judiciary forced him on us. Buhari confirmed this when he said they used "remote control" to rig 2018 election. His votes then was less than 40% of the total votes cast. That means he was never popular.

Secondly, Osun can never suffer under Ademola for many reasons of which I would like to highlight later because we have enough natural and human resources.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by akinade28(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
As if
Newton2024:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J
Both parties enticed people with money for votes. PDP shouldn't pretend to be saints
In my polling unit PDP shared 3k and APC shared 5k for vote. As a matter of fact, PDP agent told me to stylishly show my ballot paper for them to be sure I voted for them so that I can collect money of which I refused.
Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by Corto: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Newton2024:

Ilerieshu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why Governor Oyetola Will Soon End Up In Jail (Pics) by 9jahotblog: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Oyetola will spend the rest of his life in the prison. Ole jati jati gbogbo.

(1) (Reply)

A Wise Person Cant See These And Still Make The Same Mistake. (picture) / Nigeria Railway Corporation Purchase Boots From Aba (pictures) / 360 Degree View Of Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.