Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) (91536 Views)

Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by MartinsD12(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2022
maasoap:

Like should go after the killer or get gossip with her neighbours. Lol. Some of you can't just stop being funny
Oga it's not being funny should find out what led to her being raped and murdered investigative journalism, get to the deep root of the matter
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

She was murdered in a/an hotel they'd call her a hooooe

now she was murdered in her house what would you call her?

Men got nothing to offer. They bring only pains and tears to this peaceful world of ours.

You raped her like that wasn't enough you stabbed her multiple times.

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o
b

Candid means what again?
Candid is good
I sincerely pray those wicked and inhumane perpetrators be caught and their manhood fried and given to them to eat.

That being said I want to know you more
Like seriously am in love with you don't ask why
Dm your contact
I will give you genuine love that you've never experienced before

I only need 10% of your love and am willing to give you 100% ❤ am very serious

Please don't say no
My mind dey for you babe
I love you Candidlady
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Strange. Who was she? Why didnt she follow her people to church? Her house no get gate?

Hmm she decided to do small sunday business while her family was in church, trust Edo women.
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:
Men are very evil and wicked angry

Rip

Am an exception to that .

Sio baby am really wondering if you can allow me show you love, I mean genuine love

I had been thinking about you since 2 months now but I am formally letting you know about it today

Baby sio I love you
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by chessguru(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:

So your biased brain really thinks it's a woman that did this?

Please see a therapist. You're sick and twisted!

May God help you.
All men are evil , all women are saints .... LOL
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by JeffRock: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Your great grandfathers, grandfather, Dad and brothers inclusive. They're men as well...lol

Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Men got nothing to offer. They bring only pains and tears to this peaceful world of ours.

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o
Offer me your kpekus and I will change your life kiss
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Wisfem: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o

one can not say women are potential banana skins as well, A born nefarious perpetrators can not be narrowed down to genders except for slickly disgruntled wild wind pursuit, if Genesis of evil deeds is unveiled I think the slick gender will have a lot of logics to clean their names....
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2022
akbonus:

OBI ALL THE WAY OO, NO WAYO

You are on the right path bro
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Lordmaxing:
Pls get you PVC I passed a message on my bio on Instagram see it and tell me what you think officialdr3la

Well done bro. It's a beautiful one. I'll share in my handles
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by tbibuzz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o
Ur papa sef na dead man onye Ara
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
HoePoe nuu

Stop mistaken all men's character for your fathers' and brothers.

All other men are not responsible for your misery, frustration and pains in this world.
Get up the lazy ass, work!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by pikechukwu6(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is shocking news...one good looking puna is gone so soon undecided undecided the killer will know no peace.
RIP to her
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Op ABI wetin , person die inside house , why you carry the body come outside come join another dead body.
Abi those two women outside na the ones wey die for una compound?

Am not gerring it mehn.
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Babara1994(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:

May God help you.
This is why women are called fish-brain. The young man told you to be objective and not rush to conclusions - that's how men think. Fish-brain!
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by DrDunamis(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A 19-Year-Old Woman was raped and brutally stabbed to death at her home in Agenebode, Edo State, Reports.

Precious Agbokhade was home alone on Sunday, July 17, after her parents and siblings went to church.

When the family returned, they found blood all over the house and Precious lying lifeless, Learnt.

They noticed she was raped before being killed.

A Video Shared Online As Sighted By , shows a woman believed to be her mother wailing beside her body.

Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her.

Her loved ones are also asking the relevant authorities to fish out her killers and ensure they are brought to justice.

Watch Videos From The Scene Of The Murder, As Obtained By Below:

https://twitter.com/SMStalker/status/1549422728763023362?t=4MXo409C_nOjrFMMzahzuQ&s=19
The Lord rest her soul and comfort her family.
The whole family should have gone to church
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by MuslimIgbo: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
myñd44 lalasticlalà Seuñ
Rule 2
Lol
Rule 2 kee u der
This is NairaIand and not ipobland tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Elimon(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o
"meant got nothing to offer"

Almost everything u use or depend on were made or invented by men

SO wtf
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o

Very sad indeed... It's heartbreaking that such a young lady cut short tragically.

But not all men are evil. Please don't generalize all men as evil. Believe it or not, there are good men out there, pray you meet such.
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Wwwq: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Torg77: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Speechless

Dead gender

poor woman
Na wa o

Most girls that get killed still get killed in hotels. Dont justify going to hotels everyday mumu
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Josephfabo: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
micflo28:
Get the guy that has been wooing her and she refused and behead him with his friends and burn their bodies. Nigeria is now a full blown jungle and no mercy for rascals.

Are you mad? Try and think before you talk
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is just too horrendous
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is really sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by tobby94(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

May God help you.

What about the female corper’s death that was later traced to her female friend ko
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

We perfectly understand. Abeg no vex again. Wait make we go carry container so dat we go fit collect everything wey u get 2 offer, since we no get anytin 2 offer.

No need for PMs.... reach out via the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by imagrg(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2022
If she had gone to church, this would not have happened. shocked
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
God Almighty Help Us Out
Re: 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) by Kathy122: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.