Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43805 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Orlarmeday(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
I wonder the kind of journalism that boy is practicing, what I see is a copy and paste or what is termed the “armchair journalist “ . And what do you expect from omo Egun, omo aijebe ri?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by blaise26abj(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Davis Hundeyin needs to calm down.

He's picking up a lot of avoidable battles lately.

Elections will come and go; don't let politicians ruin your relationships

His expose on flutter wave , Nasco and now Tinubu has been damning . He doesn’t need elections to do his job . I won’t be surprised if he writes about Peter Obi too . He is only doing his job and he is doing it brilliantly

13 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Rebic(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

You can help them by suing him,who knows,you could make more crumbs.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Richieniit: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

Oga shut up!

I doubt you read the complete article published. Every detail and line are completely true. Using the iss he had with his parent does not contradict the actual truth he posted abt drug lord Tinubu. What David is doing is something none of our stupid journalist have balls to do.. in fact many of them are on govt payroll.

17 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
yomi961:
Shut up.
David is right.
Abiola was a sell out

Drug dealer, sell out, what next ? All unsubstantiated. Lol

I wish we could X-ray your private lives to see how great and upright you guys are

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by thecommunist(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

the painful part is that this bastard was probably in diapers when Abiola was alive, he just grew out of nowhere like the weed he is and started lying on a great man!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by SugarGirl44(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
I can't stand that david.
His life must be so pathetic that he derives joy in adding negativity to people's lives.
They need to look for his family members and ask about his childhood, it must have been an awful one for him to grow into such a sadist.

Imagine dragging a whole MKO in the mud all in the name of chasing clout.
Useless egun boy. Omo ale.
I'm sure his origin is part of the cause of his sadness, he reeks of inferiority complex.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by thecommunist(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:
This David is a Yoruba guy so what went wrong?
He is not yoruba, he is Egun(Dahomey), there is a huge difference

7 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Hand go soon touch for where he is hiding..... especially if na England , Usa or canada he dey......boys go bust bottles for him empty skull......for dragging MKO name in the mud.....
Make he continue ooo

I lost respect for the guy since he tried to pin Iniobong’s (the jobseeker that was murdered last year) death on Akpabio and his wife. Put a spin on any trending subject and you’ve hooked Nigerians, that’s what he thrives on, sensationalism to hold the ‘dumb lot’ spellbound

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

He's being swayed by the little validation he's getting from his followers

9 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Massiveglory:
Oga rest. The records of my Savior peter giringori 'pandora' thief is clear. There is no contest about that.

I completely agree with you on this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Arysexy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Drug crew

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu at the back doing drug errands

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by VULCAN(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
So many Tinubu u.rchin.s on this thread

Just click on their profile page and you will see their posts attacking Obi and Atiku, the tiny few of them who have been around prior to 2015 can be seen to attack Jonathan.

Dumbasses

10 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Sleekfingers: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I lost respect for the guy since he tried to pin Iniobong’s (the jobseeker that was murdered last year) death on Akpabio and his wife. Put a spin on any trending subject and you’ve hooked Nigerians, that’s what he thrives on, sensationalism to hold the ‘dumb lot’ spellbound

You nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by kafeii123: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Pls encourage them to sue.... Hopefully the world will get to know whether or not Abiola really had deals with drug peddlers or not.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by beardedboy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
If he said it, then he has evidence.
Now family just will mk him release evidence.
Moreover the man n Tinubu na friends.

Wow. Just wow!
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by pafo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:

He is not Yoruba! He is an egun boy from badagry.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Arysexy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I completely agree with you on this.

Lalasticlala, seun, oam4j

Another spambot banned alternate account, just opened 32mins ago.

Rule 1, 18, & 19 broken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Goke7: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:
I can't stand that david.
His life must be so pathetic that he derives joy in adding negativity to people's lives.
They need to look for his family members and ask about his childhood, it must have been an awful one for him to grow into such a sadist.

Imagine dragging a while MKO in the mud all in the name of chasing clout.
Useless egun boy. Omo ale.
I'm sure his origin is part of the cause of his sadness, he reeks of inferiority complex.

He is just a small boy who is yet to understand life. He's toying with a whole major tribe in Nigeria.

One of the reasons yorubas don't hold obasanjo much in high esteem was his disrespect for abiola. Now this thirty something is daring a whole yoruba race. hmm

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Leonbonapart(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

ogbeni goan take several sits. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by SugarGirl44(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abiola children that couldn't keep and grow there father's massive wealth before he died too are talking

No thief or drug peddler or there family will admit to be on the wrong side of the law

Does your own father have any wealth that you can grow?
Smart phone has given every nonentity a voice to say rubbish.
Mtcheeew...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by christistruth01: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abiola children that couldn't keep and grow there father's massive wealth before he died too are talking

No thief or drug peddler or there family will admit to be on the wrong side of the law

yemmywesey:
Abiola Sha was a mafia and sponsored coups and earned military contracts.

Can his family deny that?.

Abiola's money was not completely Clean that was why it couldn't grow

Abiola had some unpalatable stuff going on in his life especially in relationships with women

Abiola was collecting people's wives up and down including his junior brother's wife and he had kids with her too

But to be honest I never heard of Abiola being a drug dealer

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Arysexy:

Lalasticlala, seun, oam4j

Another spambot banned alternate account, just opened 32mins ago.

Rule 1, 18, & 19 broken

You are a liar. Is it a crime to use other pictures I see on Nairaland? Seun, oam4j and Lalasticalala ignore this peter obi supporter who always wants anyone critical of peter obi banned.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ElSudani: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Do you know the type of havoc Abacha wreaked on this family and their businesses?
If you don't know something just keep quiet and learn.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by seunmsg(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:

He’s not Yoruba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

His expose on flutter wave , Nasco and now Tinubu has been damning . He doesn’t need elections to do his job . I won’t be surprised if he writes about Peter Obi too . He is only doing his job and he is doing it brilliantly

He will not cover peter obi. he is paid by peter obi otherwise he would have exposed this:

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Arysexy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

You are a liar. Is it a crime to use other pictures I see on Nairaland? Seun, oam4j and Lalasticalala ignore this peter obi supporter who always wants anyone critical of peter obi banned.

You just opened an alternate account for spamming Nairaland 32mins ago and your comment history gave you out.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by kevoh(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goke7:

He is just a small boy who is yet to understand life. He's toying with a whole major tribe in Nigeria.

One of the reasons yorubas don't hold obasanjo much in high esteem was his disrespect for abiola. Now this thirty something is daring a whole yoruba race. hmm
Calling out two people with possible links to drug trafficking is what you term daring a Yoruba race grin grin grin This 'your' logic is fit for Nursery one school pupils!

9 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by zionstaar75: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

he needs to remove his brain from suspension u mean,same nonsense he wrote about Tony elumelu that amounted to nothing,he has never and will never win anything for investigative journalism. I feel sorry for majority of his twitter followers who adore him,he should be in the psychiatric hospital.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Pray(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most rich south westerners did drugs back then. They used entertainers to run their trades.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Richieniit:

Oga shut up!

I doubt you read the complete article published. Every detail and line are completely true. Using the iss he had with his parent does not contradict the actual truth he posted abt drug lord Tinubu. What David is doing is something none of our stupid journalist have balls to do.. in fact many of them are on govt payroll.

Does David Hundeyin have the balls to dig into this or Is he a paid peter obi agent?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead. / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.