Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? (3041 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wizywiz:
cheesy cheesy grin grin na wahala and vawulence everywhere ooo.....it's well ooo

My sarcastic post is exactly what you men will say when a woman complains about her cheating husband.

Sometimes it's nice to hear yourself from another point of view to see how crazy you sound.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by RightToReject(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Just make sure you strictly adhere to your medications ....it certainly not easy.

Sincerely if not that nothing will ever stop someone like you from exhibiting the usual lowlife attitude people like you that live in a place like Jaywick are known for, thereby disgracing me in front of my staff, I would have said find your way to my UK office in Mayfair, if truly you are in the UK, on or before 3 PM tomorrow, before I will leave the country, so that I can see how I can help you secure proper mental treatment and to see if you can become useful after your healing instead of wasting away your life here and there.

Illuminating the light of those whom the masses assumed their destinies are too dimmed to shine has always been my hobby.

Bumpkin!

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Wizywiz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Update us on the outcome..

Ah wan learn from people mistakes.
my fellow comrade no be small thing......she later came back and seems someone from the next compound hinted her of her husband's presence and actions.....she came into the compound and the husband was waiting for her in front of their flat. The husband asked her where she was coming from,. She said she went to one of her sister's place whoose husband had an accident!! ( Women and lies)

But she never knew the the husband had called all the family members including the so called sister she lied with to ask and complain of the wife's attitude and whereabouts, the next thing the man told her to go back to where she is coming from that her lies and secrets has been exposed, funny enough one of the kids ( daughter ) has told the man that mummy locks Dem at home most nights and goes out with and doesn't come back till morning cool shocked......that's how the man cave her a resounding slap.( We had to hold him I and some tenants) and he told her to leave that the marriage is over and he has burnt her clothes which he bought all for her...she cried and started pleading with him to forgive her............but guy man say no way ooooo say her cup don full....right there and then he called her mum and brothers ( her dad is late ) that he is sending back their daughter...

Na so e happen ooo my comrade...had to rush off to somewhere.....when I came back I was told he locked up his flat and left with his kids saying he needs to cool off and he was never going forgive or accept her back that the marriage is over
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nyascobar1414: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wizywiz:
my fellow comrade no be small thing......she later came back and seems someone from the next compound hinted her of her husband's presence and actions.....she came into the compound and the husband was waiting for her in front of their flat. The husband asked her where she was coming from,. She said she went to one of her sister's place whoose husband had an accident!! ( Women and lies)

But she never knew the the husband had called all the family members including the so called sister she lied with to ask and complain of the wife's attitude and whereabouts, the next thing the man told her to go back to where she is coming from that her lies and secrets has been exposed, funny enough one of the kids ( daughter ) has told the man that mummy locks Dem at home most nights and goes out with and doesn't come back till morning cool shocked......that's how the man cave her a resounding slap.( We had to hold him I and some tenants) and he told her to leave that the marriage is over and he has burnt her clothes which he bought all for her...she cried and started pleading with him to forgive her............but guy man say no way ooooo say her cup don full....right there and then he called her mum and brothers ( her dad is late ) that he is sending back their daughter...

Na so e happen ooo my comrade...had to rush off to somewhere.....when I came back I was told he locked up his flat and left with his kids saying he needs to cool off and he was never going forgive or accept her back that the marriage is over

That man is a real nigga... I thought he is going to forgive her...

She still get mind cry..

Thanks for the Info...
Lesson learned!

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
RightToReject:

Sincerely if not that nothing will ever stop someone like you from exhibiting the usual lowlife attitude people like you that live in a place like Jaywick are known for, thereby disgracing me in front of my staff, I would have said find your way to my UK office in Mayfair, if truly you are in the UK, on or before 3 PM tomorrow, before I will leave the country, so that I can see how I can help you secure proper mental treatment and to see if you can become useful after your healing instead of wasting away your life here and there.

Illuminating the light of those whom the masses assumed their destinies are too dimmed to shine has always been my hobby.

Bumpkin!

Who dash you West End of London..delusions of grandeur, I believe you know what that signifies in psychology. cheesy

Ok, write your name RighttToReject on any print of UK's today's newspaper with today's date clearly showing then I will do the same. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Wizywiz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

That man is a real nigga... I thought he is going to forgive her...

She still get mind cry..

Thanks for the Info...
Lesson learned!
the man be like say him swallow red pills oooo.....I don't blame him oooo....left for me I go even advise am not to think of bringing her back
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
DenreleDave:
I have seen and read so many stories about husband catching his wife sleeping with another person and before you know it, people are quick to hold the guy and beat him ignoring the lady dt carried herself down to where she cheated..

Who do you think should be blamed for this act?

A. The married woman who lied to a single guy that she is single and slept with him.

B. The single guy who wasn't aware that she is married because she portrayed herself as a single lady searching.

Who should the society hold responsible for the bad act?

neither are responsible the girl or boy

even if society beat the so called girl or the married woman

still if it is in their nature they will still find another victim to use, is society going to beat the new victim

a cheating person is responsible for his/her action s/he is the one who is meant to be beaten as s/he has out same in his/her own marriage
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by RightToReject(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Who dash you West End of London..delusions of grandeur, I believe you know what that signifies in psychology. cheesy

Ok, write your name RighttToReject on any print of UK's today's newspaper with today's date clearly showing then I will do the same. grin

Bumpkin, it seems you targeted me when I would be unavoidably unavailable to post this. Anyway, thank God that I am still in the country, even though ordinarily I would have ignored this nonsense, but for the sake of posterity, I will take up your challenge on the following terms and conditions because I do not do small-minded people's thing:

- You will transfer £1000 to a Nairalander of my choice, once the person confirms receipt of the money, I will snap the shot and dash the Nairalander the money because I won't need it.

- After that is done, you nominate a Nairalander of your choice and I will transfer £25,000 or an equivalent amount in any other currency to any destination of your choice to the person and after your visit to my office at Mayfair on or before 3 PM tomorrow, you collect the money from your nominee and use it to better your life. Yes, I am this magnanimous.

The fact that you think me having my UK office in Mayfair is a big deal shows the level of your poverty, so I am ready to prove you wrong, cure you of your mental illness, and also help you prosper.

If you aren't ready to accept my terms and conditions, direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nyascobar1414: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wizywiz:
the man be like say him swallow red pills oooo.....I don't blame him oooo....left for me I go even advise am not to think of bringing her back

.Comrade you funny die eh..lol..

Woman wey cheat,dem no suppose forgive am.
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Wizywiz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

.Comrade you funny die eh..lol..

Woman wey cheat,dem no suppose forgive am.
grin no forgiveness for her ooooo...she don too do...cup don full grin grin cheesy
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by idahme(m): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2022
1Sharon:

The single man, he didn't do his research before nacking the woman.

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

You don't blame the cheater you blame another. Taking responsibility for ones actions is not in your dictionary, what then makes one an adult?
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2022
RightToReject:

Bumpkin, it seems you targeted me when I would be unavoidably unavailable to post this. Anyway, thank God that I am still in the country, even though ordinarily I would have ignored this nonsense, but for the sake of posterity, I will take up your challenge on the following terms and conditions because I do not do small-minded people's thing:

- You will transfer £1000 to a Nairalander of my choice, once the person confirms receipt of the money, I will snap the shot and dash the Nairalander the money because I won't need it.

- After that is done, you nominate a Nairalander of your choice and I will transfer £25,000 or an equivalent amount in any other currency to any destination of your choice to the person and after your visit to my office at Mayfair on or before 3 PM tomorrow, you collect the money from your nominee and use it to better your life. Yes, I am this magnanimous.

The fact that you think me having my UK office in Mayfair is a big deal shows the level of your poverty, so I am ready to prove you wrong, cure you of your mental illness, and also help you prosper.

If you aren't ready to accept my terms and conditions, direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you.

Let me partake however. .. 25k is to much na... Na people 10 years salary this side o
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2022
RightToReject:

E be like say you still dey learn Yahoo work. cheesy

Once again, adhere to your medications and seek psychotherapy because you need the engagement of a professional, it will go a long way in anchoring you.

Do have a nice day.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by pansophist(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
The married person that cheats (regardless of gender) has most of the blame.
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gentledove2U:
The man of course.

We can't blame the married woman because her husband could be denying her sex at home. You know how men are when they have children, they lose themselves and aren't attractive to their wives anymore.

As soon as men get married they let themselves go I don't know why, they start developing pot belly and shiny bald head.

No wonder the women look outside for some excitement. Who wants to come back home to a bag of beans.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by 1Sharon(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
idahme:

You don't blame the cheater you blame another. Taking responsibility for ones actions is not in your dictionary, what then makes one an adult?

Her husband could be denying her sex and attention at home. A man that denies his wife intimacy and attention is pushing her into another man's arms.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by sweetman2022: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
1Sharon:

The single man, he didn't do his research before nacking the woman.

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
I totally agree with you as long as she is the one paying the bills. If not, I will personally call her mother and ask her to come and carry her daughter's property outside the compound because I can't allow even both of them to step into my house ever again, like mother like daughter
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by RightToReject(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Mindlog:

E be like say you still dey learn Yahoo work. cheesy

Once again, adhere to your medications and seek psychotherapy because you need the engagement of a professional, it will go a long way in anchoring you.

Do have a nice day.

Foremost, an inconsequential you could not have made me temporarily suspend my move, I had to because of some urgent consequential mammoth deals that require my physical presence to attend to before going back to America. Subsequently, the temporary delay has availed me an opportunity to attend to you in my magnanimous wish to help better your life, only if you can convince me that you are not the poorest of the poor mentally and financially, which I still believe that you are. Ordinarily, I do not need to go to a further length to prove anything to your type of person, but I had to at this juncture for the sake of posterity (refer to the attached).

And my £25,000 offer to you remains valid until the next 24 hours (36 hours maximum) if and only you can through the following actions show that you are not the poorest of the poor mentally and financially:

- You will transfer £1000 to a Nairalander of my choice as a way to show appreciation to the forum.

- After that is done, you nominate a Nairalander of your choice and I will transfer £25,000 or an equivalent amount in any other currency to any destination of your choice to the person and after your visit to my office at Mayfair on or before 9 AM tomorrow, you collect the money from your nominee and use it to better your life. In addition to that, I will take care of your medical health bills for a period of one year because you obviously need comprehensive medical rehabilitation.

Meanwhile, unlike bumpkins like you that are mere subjects to your host countries that eat from the systems, I have always been a huge strategic investor and stakeholder that coupled with the fact that I am a U.S. diplomatic passport holder, the authorities in every country I stepped in have always accorded me maximum regard.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by AbosedeFalade(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
pansophist:
The married person that cheats (regardless of gender) has most of the blame.

Is it true that you also own the Toks 2008 moniker?
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
RightToReject:

Foremost, an inconsequential you could not have made me temporarily suspend my move, I had to because of some urgent consequential mammoth deals that require my physical presence to attend to before going back to America. Subsequently, the temporary delay has availed me an opportunity to attend to you in my magnanimous wish to help better your life, only if you can convince me that you are not the poorest of the poor mentally and financially, which I still believe that you are. Ordinarily, I do not need to go to a further length to prove anything to your type of person, but I had to at this juncture for the sake of posterity (refer to the attached).

And my £25,000 offer to you remains valid until the next 24 hours (36 hours maximum) if and only you can through the following actions show that you are not the poorest of the poor mentally and financially:

- You will transfer £1000 to a Nairalander of my choice as a way to show appreciation to the forum.

- After that is done, you nominate a Nairalander of your choice and I will transfer £25,000 or an equivalent amount in any other currency to any destination of your choice to the person and after your visit to my office at Mayfair on or before 9 AM tomorrow, you collect the money from your nominee and use it to better your life. In addition to that, I will take care of your medical health bills for a period of one year because you obviously need comprehensive medical rehabilitation.

Meanwhile, unlike bumpkins like you that are mere subjects to your host countries that eat from the systems, I have always been a huge strategic investor and stakeholder that coupled with the fact that I am a U.S. diplomatic passport holder, the authorities in every country I stepped in have always accorded me maximum regard.

Eyah. cheesy

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by RightToReject(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Eyah. cheesy

Jaywick bumpkin, I foresee poverty, pride, and shame depriving you of a golden opportunity to mingle with an aristocrat in an aristocratic enclave for your life-changing meeting, lol.

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
RightToReject:

Jaywick bumpkin, I foresee poverty, pride, and shame depriving you of a golden opportunity to mingle with an aristocrat in an aristocratic enclave for your life-changing meeting, lol.

You remind me of Ward 7. wink

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by naija4life247: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gentledove2U:
The man of course.

We can't blame the married woman because her husband could be denying her sex at home. You know how men are when they have children, they lose themselves and aren't attractive to their wives anymore.

This one cannot make Heaven at all. As a matter of fact, there is no judgement for her, she is going straight to Hell Fire
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Drfernandez(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Hehehe good advice cheesy

I can see that you have become somehow happy ever since Abiodun removed your nude photos from Twitter as Abbey instructed.
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by roseIyn(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Drfernandez:

I can see that you have become somehow happy ever since Abiodun removed your nude photos from Twitter as Abbey instructed.
seriously?
is there any secret about Jovialjune1 we need to know?

I'm Worried About My Nephew. / Why Do People Get Married? / Will One Ever Get Married

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71