Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (58253 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
avrilwisedata:
I don't know why people still live in medieval States.

Because they choose to be humans not animals.
An animal always think everything is right for him.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by okechuks22: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
BATified2023:
what about all Christian ticket in d south east?
Christian have conscience
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by stanisbaratheon: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
If I live in the north I will buy and always have a concealed pistle with me anywhere I go.

1. For self protection against terrorists

2. For self protection against legal terrorists like hisbah. WTF
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by theowane: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
BATified2023:
That one won't work. The Nigerian constitution is divided into North and South. So the idea of President and Vice president fron the same Nirthern or Southern Region won't work, unless the constitution is amended
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by KingofTheStreet: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
chatinent:
People just dey do like say na dem be Jesus,
People so wicked but they so religious,
Who dey calculate he no dey show the figures,
Who dey demonstrate wey dey run leave us.

People too complain but dey fear to speak up,
You don't want to die but nothing to live for,
Christain and corrupt no suppose be mixture,
Real Muslim, I mean no suppose dey thief joor.

Real talk no be fight rara,
Everybody getty fault for inside matter,
We dey talk human right we no respect am,
Who are we to crucify the homosexuals?

Most of una don dey involved from time,
But no be anybody business who you wan climb,
You dey form gentleman when we dey with you,
But you go still go home beat your wife to stupor.

Everybody is a fccking HYPOCRITE!
this lines dey touch me. Bless Falz for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Okobola146: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reinamaria:
Say No! to muslim-muslim ticket.

Let nobody fool you, telling you there's nothing wrong with it.
daddyyin come and see chomtin
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Amodi470(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
You mean Kidnappers and LGBT should have right to freedom of activity or choice
Toneypen247:

In all rational sense, such an act is wrong, and an infringement of one's right to freedom of activity or choice.

It is well. undecided

Kindly check my signature below.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by NLban: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reinamaria:
Say No! to muslim-muslim ticket.

Let nobody fool you, telling you there's nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by TheOmoney(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
yyba:
nobody is forcing you to vote muslim / muslim ticket. Or are they the only presidential candidates in 2023 presidential election ?

The shouldn't even present it as an option to be voted for
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by orlaglobal234: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
So now what would happen to C & S or celestial church in Kano because they use to keep their Dada hair
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
chatinent:

broke ass nigg-er
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by orlaglobal234: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
So now what would happen to C & S or celestial church in Kano because they use to keep their Dada hair, are they going to their church and cut their hair by force?
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by kkins25(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
chatinent:

Make you dey send your brother.. No be only you come this world ohh. great track mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by onuman: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgOlUCerv4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Many constitutions in one country.
Hisbah Police and sharia criminal laws are not recognised by the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria.

But far north states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal justice system, use Hisbah Police to enforce the laws, but still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre from the south.

Anyway, blame the southern politicians who also prolong one Nigeria while the sharia states of the north had since created the boundaries of their Islamic Republic of Arewa.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by onyenna85000: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
With this happening, christians may be pushed to start enforcing their laws outwardly. The issue is this, in this present time , Islamization of Nigeria is practically impossible. At worst, war may break out which will attract international powers and the country may implode.islamization of Nigeria came too late.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Moscodee1990(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
chatinent:

By The Bad Guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Who will avenge the death of 5000 ibos Igbos in the hand of this wicked man called giringory obi?

Don't advocate for Ndigbo, we don't need your bigotry sentiment on our issues, besides it's supposed to be a family affair if at all your claims are true.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by 2blessed01(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na only for Naija dis Kain thing fit happen....IN D NORTH PRECISELY!!!
HISBAH MY FOOT....

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
JealousCobra:
Don't advocate for Ndigbo, we don't need you on our issues, besides it's supposed to be a family affair if at all your claims are true.

I disagree with you. Eboes are Nigerians and the law of Nigeria covers every single Nigerian irrespective of tribe or region. Meanwhile peruse again:

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I disagree with you. Eboes are Nigerians and the law of Nigeria covers every single Nigerian irrespective of tribe or region. Meanwhile peruse again:

Inferior complexity had done enough in your life already...
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Unitedabby(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
BATified2023:
You mean south east that's predominantly Christian?!! �
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Unitedabby(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
BATified2023:
You mean south east that's predominantly Christian?!!
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
TheOmoney:

The shouldn't even present it as an option to be voted for

Like they don't have constitutional rights?

Like the other guy told you, you are not being forced to vote Muslim-Muslim and neither should you deny or castigate other who want to vote for Tinubu.

If you detest it, vote for someone else. Its called democracy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by SlayerofSatan: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
What about all muslim ticket in Sokoto, Kano, Jigsaw, Yobe, Kebbi, Kaduna, Bornu, Niger, Kwara etc?

BATified2023:
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
JealousCobra:

Inferior complexity had done enough in my life already...

That's your wahala but for self-confidence you must be BATIFIED cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Lacash: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgOlUCerv4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Normal normal, na for North that kahin things fit dey happen cos na Ilu Awon Osu e be, nor be for awa Eko Ile. If u try nonsense, u go collect o sure ju. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Akharmony: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is why the white supremacist call we Black. . There is alwaya this anxiousness in a black person to enslave his fellow black provided ther is an opportunity that gives that chance. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Unitedabby(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Seun Dominique

This guy keeps derailing, posting this thrash everywhere and stoking tribal wars
Abio... E pain me say I read the nonsense finish cheesy
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

That's your wahala but for self-confidence you must be BATIFIED cheesy cheesy cheesy

Caption this and win a prize grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.