Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) (380 Views)

NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by KiNg0G: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm a very big fan of this man from day one, but this previously concluded election with his different tweets and all are getting on my nerves seriously even been a top fan..... he's not the only NIGERIA citizen who have family members going for official post...haba

Before election he tweeted several contradicting post.

during election he tweeted different set of contradicting post.

after election he still treated another contradicting post against inec not wanting to issue certificate of return to his uncle... when we all know they are due process that needs to be followed.. na wa

Dude talks too much, he does things over excessively,
I don't know if it's the too much money or the people that are at his back, but atleast he should act civilized for his good.

nobody is bigger than a government body

politics is not music.. that you just jump on a beat and start recording.

from a concerned fan

Seun
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by Fahdiga(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
What he is doing is called checkmating. He puts APC and INEC under pressure so that they won't rig the election and at the same time making them play by his rules. Who knows what might have been the outcome if he doesn't make those tweets. Jose Mourinho is an expert in this game. He talks just to control your mind. You might not understand but psychologists here knows what I'm talking about.
Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by KiNg0G: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
What he is doing is called checkmating. He puts APC and INEC under pressure so that they won't rig the election and at the same time making them play by his rules. Who knows what might have been the outcome if he doesn't make those tweets. Jose Mourinho is an expert in this game. He talks just to control your mind. You might not understand but psychologists here knows what I'm talking about.
so you mean because he tweeted about the certificate of return that's why inec had to give his uncle today?.

bros talk Better thing jhor... the guy behaves immature too much.
he wants to use the public effects... but instead he's coming off like a weakling.
Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by Fahdiga(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

so you mean because he tweeted about the certificate of return that's why inec had to give his uncle today?.

he wants to use the public effects... but instead he's coming off like a weakling.
However you might see it all I know is that it worked well for him and his uncle. Do you think he just tweets without the permission of PDP chieftains and his uncle's inner caucus? They know what they are doing and so far it is working for them.
Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by OneCandleAway(f): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

The certificates she ready it's just to write names on it. And previously inec doesn't delay. You don't expect them to keep quiet and get robbed of their mandate a second time.
Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by 3ple9iner: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
I hope he doesn't go mute when his uncle starts ruling.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well let him enjoy his 6 months fame before the people of osun state started dragging him for his uncle's bad governance

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Think Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by sammyscholar(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Well let him enjoy his 6 months fame before the people of osun state started dragging him for his uncle's bad governance
You and send are relatives!

Davido already has his personality on the line. He should be ready for dragging and insults when his uncle starts underperforming.

(1) (Reply)

Indicted Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Show Ordination Proofs / Nigerians Mock Atiku, Calls Him Clueless And Out Of Touch. / Ijebu Ode Residents Hold Rally For Tobi Amusan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.