Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) (51031 Views)

FRSC Official Joins Passenger In Praise & Worship After Taking Money From Driver / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by nlfpmod: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
A friend was robbed off by a bolt driver in Abuja.
Her ordeals:

I booked a bolt from Ademola Adetokunbo to Wuse Zone 3 NYSC Office.
On the course of this trip, he got close to the gate of NYSC office, at Zenith Bank.
He stopped, I opened the door to alight from the vehicle

He pushed me off and zooomed off with my $500, ₦10,000 in cash and My File jacket including my NYSC documents.

I looked him up on social media, I messaged him on Instagram and begged him to return my things, he blocked me.

He uses a Honda Accord with plate number: ABJ826DN

His phone numbers:

09159199363 - On Bolt App

WhatsApp Number: 08078875499

Attached are the screenshots of:

1. The Bolt ride History.
2. His Instagram Page
3. His Facebook Page.

For those people asking about how she got his full name, Bolt driver's full names are always sent alongside the receipt of the ride.

find attached!

https://twitter.com/MushinJidenna/status/1549724626141544451

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by LIVE08(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MushinJidenna/status/1549724626141544451

Everyday and criminal case..... But this story no clear atall

@nlfpmod Are you one of the new mod we have on Nairaland?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Wuwaiika(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
How could he?

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Aigyee: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Orisirisi

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow. Hope the animal is caught soon..

But wait ooo.. How is it you came down without your stuff? Not so easy for a driver to push an adult out. Something fishy is smelling

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
I see that bolt driver getting caught before the end of this week.

This I have seen.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by NotKnown: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one na real image tarnishing Promax

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by ChairmanNL(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by kerry57: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na w oo
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by stano2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa o...Naso Naija don hard reach.
Wahala dey ooo

36 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by UltraSphinx(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Calibrator: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
He knows he will be tracked down with all his relevant details readily available, yet, he proceeded with the crime.

I don't even want to start imagining the kind of financial distress that will push a man into such situation.

He will be caught that is for sure.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by fasho01(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
This country is a complete mess but irrespective of that we should not become heartless. He can run but can't hide and will be fished out soon

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Jigyees: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thief way sabi drive car
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Who steals on an app that has your pictures and other info biko? He is toast!

25 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by gabbasin: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
The guy is in hot soup, and seems the guy has deactivated his Facebook account

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one just ruined his reputation for life

44 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Johnjanrt: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
These unruly drivers are bent on ruining Bolt's credibility. One will keep wondering if the companies ever run due diligence. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dumbest criminal

Easiest to track and catch

Or he's saying what he stole is more valuable than his car

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Nimrod81: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's either he is a complete fool, or there is another angle to this story.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
You are in deep mess breh, this is not his first time, he must have been doing it for a while, the every day for the thief and one day for the owner and proverb is true after all
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by inoki247: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abi this story get anoda part ni cos he wan look like say he no clear robbing with platform wey get ur KYC undecided

Can someone be this dumb shocked shocked shocked

Whr all na conversation and when he block u abg make we see the screenshot...

I know say people desperate buh this one shock if na true...

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maybe banny wan seduce baba make hin dey drop something for aza steady steady, baba wey get target come use vex chase her comot from hin car, baba don zoom off asap not knowing her stuff still dey car...
One side of a story dey get as e be..
If the allegations dey true, make hin face full wrath of the law ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's ok

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
This country has become a jungle where everybody is trying to prey on each other. If this is true, then this guy is a slowpoke. Knowing that your details are open, and you can be easily tracked.
Well, this is one part of the story, maybe something else will be revealed later.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Winters23: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
From experience I've learnt to always hear both sides of a story.

Never get carried away by emotions when dealing with a woman accusing a man.

Have an open mind in this sort of thing because anything is possible.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Long time coming.

Bolts poor verification system.

Report him to bolt and report bolt to police.

They need to learn the hard way.

Sorry for your friend.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why didn't she seat at the back seat. And why flash so much money in the presence of a total stranger. Females should learn to arrange themselves properly before entering a cab and avoid giving anyone the impression that they're loaded financially. You don't board a cab and start rearranging your file and displaying hard currency in the presence of a hungry driver. We really have to be security conscious cos the economy is pushing people to do unspeakable things.

She should go to the police station and make an official report, then contact bolt directly and report the driver to them. He's details are everywhere so there's no way he can run away.

21 Likes 1 Share

Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics)