Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) (51071 Views)

FRSC Official Joins Passenger In Praise & Worship After Taking Money From Driver / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Eduslide: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmm..you don't mean it
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wuwaiika:
How could he?
The story no pure

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mandrake007:
This one just ruined his reputation for life

U're d one who thought he has reputation nah!

He, himself knows he doesn't hv reputation, else he wldn't do dt!
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't believe this story. They probably have something personal that went south.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Yungmil: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
tillaman:
You are in deep mess breh, this is not his first time, he must have been doing it for a while, the every day for the thief and one day for the owner and proverb is true after all
easy bro how are u even sure this story is true? We Nigerians just accept everything we hear.

What if there was a set up?

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is serious. Everyone needs to be extremely careful in this country, the bad times are gradually telling on the people.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by inze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
. . . there's always different sides to every story

why is no one seeing the fact that have a mutual friend on Facebook ? grin grin

LoL

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omo ole
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Yungmil: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
virginchaser:
I don't believe this story. They probably have something personal that went south.
Boss u wise. Everything is possible in this country.

I hardly believe stories easily.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by bowei(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=LIVE08 post=114926367]
Are you sure that's what really happened, No one in his right senses will do that!! Meanwhile report to Bolt they will act promptly to distress riders ..If you feel bias they you can come on social media!! Meanwhile you guys have a mutual partner.. I sense bad blood.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Yungmil: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
FullBlastLight:

U're d one who thought he has reputation nah!

He, himself knows he doesn't hv reputation, else he wldn't do dt!
Are u sure he did it?

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is why Black people are being profiled as criminals in advanced countries and they call it racism. Nobody wants to earn a honest living in this country. Everywhere you go, someone is just waiting opportunity to scam you in Nigeria.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by IJOBA11: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Who steals on an app that has your pictures and other info biko? He is toast!
NA VILLAGE PEOPLE O
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Never trust any one sided story. The lady may try to robe the guy to collect claimed money from him. Never trust any story without any evidence ok. I don't believe the story until I head from other person

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
LIVE08:

Everyday and criminal case..... thank God you have evidence, He would be dealt with badly.

@nlfpmod Are you one of the new mod we have on Nairaland?
Please wait, what's the evidence you are talking about, I personally don't believe this crap, he pushed her out of the car and robbed her? How did he know she had that in her possession? Was she displaying $500 inside the car?
You must be simp to believe this crazy story.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by wonder233: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
When I drove on bolt, I got to realize the beef many people out there have for the drivers, especially if you look educated and presentable. For many of them, the beef is not been able to humiliate you and rob you of the little dignity you still cling to.
99% of these allegations against e-hailing drivers are fake. What happens is that most times, these accusers had arguments with the driver, either about pay, route, conduct, etc. When they don't succeed in having their way, they resort to these spurious allegations

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sulex947(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:
Maybe banny wan seduce baba make hin dey drop something for aza steady steady, baba wey get target come use vex chase her comot from hin car, baba don zoom off asap not knowing her stuff still dey car...
One side of a story dey get as e be..
If the allegations dey true, make hin face full wrath of the law ..

With the way uber or bolt drivers are being lured to flash areas just to snatch your car at gun with already arrange car robbers waiting for their partner to arrive at the arrange venue...

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is NYSC boss said you should come with that can huge amount of money? You are lie on this guy. You too should be probled where and how do you get this dollar? You are yahooboy or yahoo girl as well. Yes nonsense.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by wonder233: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
They probably had an argument and she decided to fvvk him up by making up these claims. That is the go-to for anyone who has an argument with an e-hailing driver
Crenzywilliams:

Please wait, what's the evidence you are talking about, I personally don't believe this crap, he pushed her out of the car and robbed her? How did he know she had that in her possession? Was she displaying $500 inside the car?
You must be simp to believe this crazy story.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
The fool just shot himself on the foot..
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wuwaiika:
How could he?
you dey believe woman? Wait for 2days after this news, you will ear the real truth

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MushinJidenna/status/1549724626141544451

Pls how did it 500 dolls and 10k that was supposed to be in Ur pocket moved to him? I wan know

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by castrokins(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Did She Display The $500? And How Did She Alight Without Her Handbag?
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Raychee(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
This story is weird. Some details are questionable...

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by swiych(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
The bastard don go private e account 4 ig
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Ssddff: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
stano2:
Na wa o...Naso Naija don hard reach.
Wahala dey ooo

Things are hard oo. A lady stole my iphone.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yungmil:
Are u sure he did it?

Are u doubting he did it?

Perhaps d lady is raising a false alarm, u think?

Well, in d modern day Nig, jst anytin is possible!

Although d British Law, wich we share wit them says:

An accused is innocent until he's proven guilty in a competent Law Court!

Until d matter is eventually verified, I'd like 2 stay by d French Law, wich says:

An accused is guilty until he proves himself innocent in d Law Court!
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by gmaribel(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bolt driver? sounds fishy.

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Maturemindfc: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa oooo, robbery on top 500 naira trip...wahala wear shinmiii oooo, but he should know he will be caught na cos all his info dey for data na
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Josskute(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
sureboykris:
Wow. Hope the animal is caught soon..

But wait ooo.. How is it you came down without your stuff? Not so easy for a driver to push an adult out. Something fishy is smelling
some of you ask really dumb questions sometimes and it bothers me

See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) / Pictures Of Oshogbo, Osun State