Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. (1701 Views)

If You Can Answer These 2 Questions U R Smarter Than You Think / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by pareto(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2011
i personally don't like it when pple ask me where i work most especially when meeting for d first time.

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
I hate when people asking me is my arse real.
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by claremont(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
I don't like people asking if I am a real Atheist.? Why would somebody in his right senses fake Atheism?! SMH
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
People asking me "Why are you so fair skinned?" Rubbizzzz angry angry angry
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by 190: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
my several white girlfriends asking me 190 why are u so hugh down there undecided
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by BABE3: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2011
Ignorant Fish: Do y'all really have Lions roaming the streets in Nigeria? Do y'all really live in trees?

Me: **I give the person the 'are you seriously asking me these questions look'**** Then I finally say:  Yes we do.  undecided

Ignorant Fish: Oh, That's so neat. That's so cool.

Me: Yh, really cool.  undecided

My inner thoughts: Is this dude for real? Do I live in a tree? **smh** Some of these so called Americans are the most primitive he-goats you'll ever meet. STOP WATCHING NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC channel---you fish!----  angry

Ignorant Fish: Do y'all have planes in Africa?

Me: Duh!

My inner thoughts: How the 4uck did I get here if we don't have planes? Do you really think I paddled a canoe to get here? **smh**

Ignorant Fish: Do you speak African?

Me:  No.

My inner thoughts: AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY YOU FOOL. Even if it is---your question doesn't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by pendo89(f): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^ lol.
I got bked into this hotel and they wrote my city as my second name.
I realised when I was checking out!!One asked 'so do you see the wildebeast and crocodiles everyday?amazed like it was a really cool thing!!
I was like what the heck? you think the mara and migration happens in the city?
The only Africa they know is S.Africa undecided

Ok Op.I hate being asked if I am married 5 min into a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
Is that your car? Hell like you expect me to be driving 1316 Benz. Are you akata? What a question?
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by MrsChima(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
BABE!:

Ignorant Fish: Do y'all really have Lions roaming the streets in Nigeria? Do y'all really live in trees?

Me: **I give the person the 'are you seriously asking me these questions look'**** Then I finally say:  Yes we do.  undecided

Ignorant Fish: Oh, That's so neat. That's so cool.

Me: Yh, really cool.  undecided

My inner thoughts: Is this dude for real? Do I live in a tree? **smh** Some of these so called Americans are the most primitive he-goats you'll ever meet. STOP WATCHING NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC channel---you fish!----  angry

Ignorant Fish: Do y'all have planes in Africa?

Me: Duh!

My inner thoughts: How the 4uck did I get here if we don't have planes? Do you really think I paddled a canoe to get here? **smh**

Ignorant Fish: Do you speak African?

Me:  No.

My inner thoughts: AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY YOU FOOL. Even if it is---your question doesn't even make sense.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I did see a lion roamed and roared over there.   tongue  He was two legged though.
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by BABE3: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^ LOL--Jokes!
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
i h8 wen ppl ask me who my gf is.i dont hav 1.must i? angry angry
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by 190: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
when i ask mzdarkskin open your nyash

she says NO must i

very annoying!! angry angry
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
People asking me "How old are you"? W.T.F!!! Dont i look my f^*king age? angry angry angry angry
People asking me " Do you still live with your parents?" Shitttzzzz!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by BABE3: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
sexkillz:

People asking me "How old are you"? W.T.F!!! Dont i look my f^*king age? angry angry angry angry
People asking me " Do you still live with your parents?" Shitttzzzz!!! angry angry angry angry

Must you post? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2011
Smh
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by MrsChima(f): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2011
Lebron PLAYED in the finals and KOBE DIDN'T. tongue
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Cuddlemii: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2011
Who is Nland Baby Love?

Are you a guy or girl?

Why do girls do this, why do girls do that?

Is your tribe good in bed?

Are you a feminist?

Who do you like in Nland?

Are you a law student?

Whats up with you and Sexkillz?

Is the poetry for Satani22?

Who do you have a crush on?

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by BABE3: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2011
pendo89:

Lol babe.
I got bked into this hotel and guess what? They wrote my city as my second name!!
I realised when I was checking out!!One asked 'so do you see the wildebeast and crocodiles everyday?They looked soo amazed like it was a really cool thing!!
I was like what the heck? you think the river mara cuts across the city??
Assuming that  the wildebeast migration takes place in the city!!  angry
I gave them a peace of my mind cz the only Africa they know is S.Africa

Ok Op.I hate being asked if I am married 5 min into a conversation.It sucks angry

LMAO--- Oh lawd a mercy!

I'm tried of answering those kind of questions correctly. I'm always sarcastic about my answers nowadays.

Do you have cell-phones in Nigeria? No.

Do you wear clothes in Nigeria? (LOL) No.  

One Chinese food delivery guy (he's American) asked me a few days ago If the monkeys in Nigeria speak English---LOL

I was like "WTF--Yes, they do."

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by nanidee(f): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2011
Nice topic!!

I'll let you know as soon as I think of one.

I think im okay with any question being asked.   grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by switdick(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2011
How much did u gt this nd that?, 0h nice wrist' how much?, very anoiying!
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On Jul 30, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO--- Oh lawd a mercy!

I'm tried of answering those kind of questions correctly. I'm always sarcastic about my answers nowadays.

Do you have cell-phones in Nigeria? No.

Do you wear clothes in Nigeria? (LOL) No.  

One Chinese food delivery guy (he's American) asked me a few days ago If the monkeys in Nigeria speak English---LOL

I was like "WTF--Yes, they do."

The monkeys?  When were monkeys EVER verbal?  I knew they signed but SPEAK?   undecided

Babe!!!! I saw FIONE Igbo men in Nigeria and I WISHED THOSE men didn't wear clothes in Nigeria. embarassed

I had to glanced fast and straight ahead. I was being watched.
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by tpia5: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2011
will post as soon as i think of one.
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by BABE3: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The monkeys?  When were monkeys EVER verbal?  I knew they signed but SPEAK?   undecided

LOL---I can't help but wonder too. I was baffled. I was dumbfounded. lol----
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by BABE3: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Babe!!!!  I saw FIONE Igbo men in Nigeria and I WISHED THOSE men didn't wear clothes in Nigeria.   embarassed 

I had to glanced fast and straight ahead.  I was being watched. 

LOL--- You gat jokes. So you wished we walked around nak[i]e[/i]d--?  lipsrsealed How were you so sure they were IGBO? Distinct Ogo?  grin
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by MrsChima(f): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- You gat jokes. So you wished we walked around nak[i]e[/i]d--?  lipsrsealed How were you so sure they were IGBO? Distinct Ogo?  grin

My associate's husband is Igbo and those were his brothers and cousins.  There were something else that were NOTICEABLE too.   embarassed

Oh no!  Only the FIONE men should PROWL around Unclad.   tongue tongue tongue

Seriously Seun? Unclad? What wrong with Nak**?
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2011
what do i do for a living, where am i attending school and such the likes.

i do not mind when certain ppl ask if and only when it is necessary.

i dont not like when ppl ask where it is that i shop or buy my accessories.

if i feel like sharing i would do it on my own. I find it tacky to ask.

finally, i do not like when men ask me dumb questions regarding my nyash and s3xuality.

1 Like

Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2011
190:

when i ask mzdarkskin open your nyash

she says NO must i

very annoying!!  angry angry

smother yourself.
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Jul 30, 2011
Oh my goodness! You too sis? They always asking what "you do to get that arse?" WTF.

Your sexuality?
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2011
Mrs. Chima KOBE with 74 Championship Rings Crybron James nada ring not even uno so shut up
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Cuteobi(f): 2:32am On Jul 30, 2011
Is that a.s.s all yours?its kinda embarassing
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 30, 2011
Mrs. Chima is fronting here with her Chinese looking arse. . Show me show us (me) your arse photo
Re: Questions U Don't Like Pple Asking You. by Phate07(m): 2:54am On Jul 30, 2011

I hate all questions and try to avoid them as much as possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspaper Sacks Editor Who Asked For His Right‏ / Rainbow Re-appears Today Again / Strange:woman Impregnated By Snake Delivers Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.