Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Manner Of Love Do We Preach? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Manner Of Love Do We Preach? (115 Views)

Nairaland Moderators, What Manner Of Advert Against Obi Is This On Your Platform / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / CAN Fires Yemi Osinbajo: We Preach Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Manner Of Love Do We Preach? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
I quite understand there will be enough attacks after this post but then I'm not afraid to speak the truth because it's becoming alarming daily.
As much as I don't support the Muslim - Muslim option of the APC, I think as christians we are not handling the issue with the right approach. Agreed Muslims will want to support their Muslim counterparts like we've heard from those MURIC of a thing, but then our responses as christians is becoming uncalled for.
If we behave the way those we call unbelievers behave, what good is our Christian faith if it is devoid of the love and tolerance it demands. We can support our Christian brethren as the case may be but turning issues into a form of religious war even to the point where our altars are now a campaign ground is alarming.

Like I said, I do know I will be called names for speaking out about my concern but at same time I won't shy away from the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*oyebanji, APC Leaders Storm Ekiti East, Gbonyin Lgas In Continuation Of 'thank / Roman Catholics, Stop The Killing Of Rev. Fathers With Your PVC. / Pebec: Ease Of Doing Business Bill Passes Second Reading At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.