Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation (32029 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
are they no igbos in apc since apc inception?
Aint u interested in Biafra anymore?
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by jamace(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
APC has made a mockery of christianity. God will surely make a mockery of APC.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Zelenskyy(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Golan007:
Only Oyedepo is allowed to wear cassock.

Your Mumu na follow come ?

When was the last time you saw Dr David Oyedepo in Cassock ?
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by PharmacyStore: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by alizma: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
MasterKernel:

You have a right not to believe, but fact shows one as South East APC member of the assumed clergy, going by his Facebook page, what's your take?
Thanks, I have seen many people quoting me on this but respond to non because I don't give attention to people who have no regard for other people's view. However I am responding to yours because you shows the world is a big one with everyone having his own view.
Now back to the topic proper.
First of all, let's assume one of the said people is the one in the Facebook pictures, a close look at those pictures also reveal the guy as a Christian and someone on a pulpit. From my own view, APC may have decided to pick some christian who agreed to come to their program since CAN has kicked against the Muslim Muslim ticket. What these set of people decided to put on to attend the occasion is less of APC concern, also i am yet to see any publication by APC in which those people were addressed as Bishop A,B or C. The fact that someone came online to say they are Bishop because of their dressing has not made them so
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by plaindealer: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Poleski:
The corrupt APC thinks every Nigerian is a typical gullible brainwashed APC supporter they can lie to anytime.

Coming from fake Christian..

Idol worshiping Igbos... We don't care, you are fake idol worshipers killing and slaughtering and beheading your own people in the SE .
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by plaindealer: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:

Thanks, I have seen many people quoting me on this but respond to non because I don't give attention to people who have no regard for other people's view. However I am responding to yours because you shows the world is a big one with everyone having his own view.
First of all, let's assume one of the said people is the one in the Facebook pictures, a close look at those pictures also reveal the guy as a Christian and someone on a pulpit. From my own view, APC may have decided to pick some christian who agreed to come to their program since CAN has kicked against the Muslim Muslim ticket. What these set of people decided to put on to attend the occasion is less of APC concern, also i am yet to see any publication by APC in which those people were addressed as Bishop A,B or C. The fact that someone came online to say they are Bishop because of their dressing has not made them so

Well said.

They fabricated their fake story and labeling for their own self deceit.

Dishonest and lying people.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by mrkings84(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-campaign-organisation-clears-the-air-on-clergymen-at-shettimas-unveiling/

Just like you people have been able to address the issues affecting the nation in past 7 years abi?
APC is a cursed party.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by DeleTaller: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
MatrixCircle:

The Bible says " By thier fruits we shall know them". That's how we determine original from fake in the Christian faith. If you don't know the meaning of " by thier fruits we shall know them" go back and accept Christ so you can be saved and learn so that your eyes of understanding shall be quickened to know the difference between original and fake. angry

It remains for you to call Tinubu’s wife fake pastor... Most of the big pastors in this country are liars and fake... they scam their followers and use their money to fly jets while members use legebens. I am a Christ believer and i worship God through Jesus called Emmanuel. I refused to be fooled by so called Nigerian pastors.. those that their heaven is not certain will be forming holiness.

I have advised you.. vote ur Obi or Atiku. Tinubu has chosen competence over religion.. let him lose if u believe ur vote will not make him win. let everyone of you rest. ..

and mind you... on the judgment day.. God will not ask who is Christian or Muslim... he will judge us base on our heart and the goods we have done... Lots of ur big pastors will not make heaven and I hope you know that even Jesus Christ said not all that say my name in their lips are for me... for many of them only doing so for what they will eat.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by DeleTaller: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
MatrixCircle:

The Bible says " By thier fruits we shall know them". That's how we determine original from fake in the Christian faith. If you don't know the meaning of " by thier fruits we shall know them" go back and accept Christ so you can be saved and learn so that your eyes of understanding shall be quickened to know the difference between original and fake. angry

I forgot to tell you that ur formal CAN president Orijafor plane was once used to ship weapons illegally into this country.

God will judge all of their iniquities. what do u have to say to that? abi u were not aware?

Adeboye himself once said God showed him that he didn't make heaven.. that he still have lot of good works to do to make heaven and here u are dying for them.

God help you.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Niklaus398: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Aint u interested in Biafra anymore?
u have no talk. We are done here.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by MasterKernel: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:

Thanks for being honest. First, if Christian-Christian ticket have displayed Muslims members dressed like Imam, it would have been tagged blasphemy and will cause riot.

What's the essence of impersonating a religion, when you wouldn't allow others play with yours?
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Wwwq: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Really
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by effort1: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:
I knew they were not fake. If you have issues with someone be specific on the issue.

The priests in the Catholic church do not wear chasuble outside the church. So, how come APC's version of Reverend father wore his chasuble to a political gathering?

Every evil and lie you defend will find you out.

Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by effort1: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:
When you're big, you're big asf. Even when you drink, they'll examine what you drank. As far as am concerned, you don't need to clear any air about anything. Let whoever believes whatever he wants, perhaps, we are not voting for religion but competence. I advice wailers to rather channel their energy on how they'll convince people to vote for them.

Oga, you hired people and paid them money to pose as church leaders.

Your conscience told you that it is all a lie.

Every evil and deception you plan against Nigerians will find you out
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Vitally123: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
NOT FAKE? You mean the "Hungry looking, roadside hirelings in mechanic, tailor, caterer robes, displaying as bishops? And their names and denominations are? It's unfortunate what people can do for power. Meanwhile, every sin shall be forgiven but the sin against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven. Let people keep playing God and forget there will be a day of reckoning when God will play their video of life for them; since they don't fear God.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Raychee(f): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
These people must think us extremely dumb sha!
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Iykolysis: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
alizma:
I knew they were not fake. If you have issues with someone be specific on the issue.
Collaborator I see you
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Iykolysis: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Britishpea:

I guess Obi has held any national offices before and really developed Anambra? Even, your Obi knows that he won’t smell it. It is a matter of time before you people understand . Yes, Tinubu developed Lagos. It takes a man of vision to dare the federal Govt and his govt was denied allocations for 13 months and went ahead to create 37 Local govts and funded them. And performed excellently well as an opposition state under OBJ his staunch enemy.
Have u wondered why all eyes are on him? Enemies of Nigeria don’t want the country development. They know that he has a template. They know that he can fix things and they are tormented by his poise. Give it to him man.

George Weah was a footballer (not even a Governor) turned Liberian President, time would fail me to talk about Zelensky if Ukraine, so be guided and get sense.
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Chopcy29: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

Good one, you reasoned well. We don't want this country to remain like this, either do we wish to be stucked in this poverty. The main issue here is that, PDP worsened this country for good 16 years ruled by Christians. This same PDP are the ones still willing to take over power and be our Messiah.
How is this possible?? Pls explain to me.

My brother I don’t think pdp is the only party vying for that sit. There are other better parties and good candidates still running for the sit of presidency apart from pdp
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Waterbear(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
I don't know why these much headaches over Tinubu's matter. IPIG youths and CAN of worms are trying everything they can to bring this God's favored man down but they forgot Tinubu is a tree planted by God himself. No amount of hatred from you people can bring him down, he's the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

Your hate will destroy you..
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Poleski: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

Coming from fake Christian..

Idol worshiping Igbos... We don't care, you are fake idol worshipers killing and slaughtering and beheading your own people in the SE .

Boko haram, ISWAP and bandits are busy kidnapping and slaughtering your people and stealing your lands while you're on Nairaland attacking IPOB.

You mumu too much oo!
Re: Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation by Coldfeets: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Racoon:
Senseless damage control.Guess, this fool is referring to those fake political charlatans garbed in priestly cassock? This sacrilege must be punished by providence and God.

Tinubu is a fraudster and crooked. Tinubu is already deceiving Nigerians by hiring fake bishops even before the election.

He's a big time fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.