Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,421 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt (4418 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry / Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Noblechykk(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Who is a fake or original Bishop? Who ordains a Bishop or pastor? Who ordained Oyedepo a Bishop? Most of those who call themselves pastors or bishops today woke up one day and gave themselves the title. So, what’s the noise about?

If I open a church in my compound tomorrow based on “God’s calling” and call myself Bishop Seunmsg, am I a fake or original Bishop?

Enough of this nonsense please. Opposition really need to do better. It’s time to elevate the 2023 political discuss to something more serious and not this primitive religious discussion.
You are simply shameless

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Racoon(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu took it further low. However, it backfired and will definitely continue the downward cascade for him. Seunmsg you are just shameless for all these bullshit you're spewing here. Be reasonable in defending sacrilege.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by diadem10: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seun has turned into cloutchasing noisemaker.. Like people should use their brain na..

Catholics are not the only ones that are pastors. If Catholic says they won't come, that won't stop other pastor from coming because Catholic are not the only churches.

This is the pastor whom they were saying was fake yesterday. Na ment?

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by 7Randall: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
People who support Tinubu and APC, please how do you guys do it? Tell me how you continue to defend things that are so glaring. The only thing worse than stupidity is justifying it.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Dabillion: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na u get time to reply to that Buffon from a caused generation
gurunlocker:

You know one thing I noticed about you, you are a f*cking hypocrite... Just turn the table, Christians hiring fake Islamic clerics to proof a point ask be truthful to yourself if you will still be saying the same thing.

If they aren't fake, why would they be covering their faces? Even carrying chairs themselves in event hall as shown on AIT, avoiding interviews, running away. You are acting like you didn't see proofs online, both pictures and videos. But as long as it goes with your agenda, your eyes will be blind to everything.... But let it be another party that try that, you will speak from the other part of your mouth as usual.

Una no dey tire? Just speak the truth for once, even if you are supporting that party. It definitely won't hurt!!!

You saw what Adamu Garba did on twitter yesterday? Christians did little and got killed because Muslims will call same act blasphemy. But you people won't see that because if favours your agenda.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by budaatum: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seun don become Obidient? He sure took his time!

I see you deleted my thread asking why agbado and cassava instead of yam.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by nasha6enilo: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
A very proud slave spotted! A very proud slave spotted! ...
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by jumper524(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
God1000:
I'm glad the owner of this forum is a true patriot, God bless Seun Osewa.

Nigeria will be better for all if we stop playing ethnic card
if only those you share same doctrine would say the same when seun talked about Obi.
Rather they bacame toxic.
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Sparrk007(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oga eyes just dey clear small small

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by dragunov: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Who is a fake or original Bishop? Who ordains a Bishop or pastor? Who ordained Oyedepo a Bishop? Most of those who call themselves pastors or bishops today woke up one day and gave themselves the title. So, what’s the noise about?

If I open a church in my compound tomorrow based on “God’s calling” and call myself Bishop Seunmsg, am I a fake or original Bishop?

Enough of this nonsense please. Opposition really need to do better. It’s time to elevate the 2023 political discuss to something more serious and not this primitive religious discussion.

Corrupt CAN leadership and opposition lunatics cannot decide who is a fake original Bishop. Oritsejafor was the CAN president during the Jonathan administration. He was a conduit pipe for stealing public funds. Are Bishops and Pastors like Ayo Oritsejafor the real men of God?

Bishop K.M
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Panda7(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1550038322554310657?t=3FdhJwemExfvnSjZl4lDGQ&s=19

seun osewa thinks he owns nigeria and runs it from his yoruba portal
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Laggafin: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmmm..seun keep surprising me in estatic agbado frenzies grin
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by izombie(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Corrupt CAN leadership and opposition lunatics cannot decide who is a fake original Bishop. Oritsejafor was the CAN president during the Jonathan administration. He was a conduit pipe for stealing public funds. Are Bishops and Pastors like Ayo Oritsejafor the real men of God?
Tinubu hired fake bishops. Stop your ranting.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by UptownVibes(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
princechurchill:
Finally seun eyes don open lol
Sapa don reach him side grin Its only a fool that will still be supporting Tinubu at this moment, with what he did yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by harsysky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Stale! Your problem is that if Buhari and Tinubu tell you that stones and nails are food, you will eat it believing them. You need serious help in all of its totality.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by chii8(f): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Someone's account might have been hacked oooo grin grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
A desperate man like Tinubu can do anything for power.
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Antoeni(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Atiku Unveiled his Running Without Hiring or Renting 'Bishops.' Peter Obi Also Unveiled his Running Mate With No iota of Such But Tinubu/APC knowing Fully That Muslim-Muslim Ticket Was Wrong and Sentimental, They Had to go and Rent/Hire 'Bishops' to Prove a Faulty Point. This is Just The Beginning of The Downfall of APC Since Falsehood, Deceit ,Lies And Terrible Gambits is What they Have Resorted on. It’s End of the Road
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by etrange: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
God1000:
I'm glad the owner of this forum is a true patriot, God bless Seun Osewa.

He actually changed all of a sudden. You'd understand better if you see some of his former tweets. I find the way he tweets a bit worrisome though. It's almost as if he's lonely or something. He made a tweet about how he's serial failure and can't live up to expectations. I hope he's good.
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Doyou2019: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
God1000:
I'm glad the owner of this forum is a true patriot, God bless Seun Osewa

Which is more than anyone on here, who's been studying Seun's mods lately, can say about the likes of Mynd44 and Dominique.

Totally ridiculous.
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by effort1: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
But seun is an atheist?
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
it have been revealed that the so called people are not popular but those that made them fake? who is giving Christian leaders titles?

You don't have to be a Christian or Muslim to know that Tinubu is a criminal that will sink Nigeria into darkness

If you still don't know, then we need to question your morality
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by Doyou2019: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zikojukwu:
A desperate man like Tinubu can do anything for power.

And if he gets it, which will never happen, that man has absolutely no idea of what to do with it. All eyes, I bet, are on the cookie jar. These thieving sluggards can't get enough of it .
Talking about eradicating poverty as though it was a party other than his APC that threw millions of hardworking innocent Nigerians into the multi-dimensional poverty they are battling with in the first place.
How many more have to die to help ALL NIGERIANS understand that the APC and this man are exactly elements they need to need to stay very far away from
O ga oo
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by bergs2: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
The way I see this is that someone was sent to call the "Bishops" and they ended up calling those with "Big Shops"
Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by budaatum: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2022
The Obidient Snake Handler

Re: Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt by JoeNL22(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1550038322554310657?t=3FdhJwemExfvnSjZl4lDGQ&s=19
By FORCE of OBIDIENCE and by FIRE of YUS-FULNESS. Nigeria must be great again.
#GetYourPvc

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Pains Me That This Presidential Candidate Is Going To Win The 2023 Elections / Dino Melaye: "There Will Be No Country As We Are Ready To Die This Time Around" / El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.