Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima (23407 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Fira09(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu: I never supported APC presidential candidate to be his running mate – Shettima

Kashim Shettima, All Progressives Congress (APC) 2023 Vice-Presidential candidate has insisted that he never supported the party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in order to be his running mate.

Shettima disclosed this on Wednesday in Abuja when he was formally presented as the party’s Vice-Presidential candidate by Sen. Abdullahi Adamu, the APC National Chairman.

Commenting on his nomination and the APC Muslim-Muslim ticket, Shettima, who currently represents Borno Central in the National Assembly, said, “I don’t intend to be Vice-President to represent members of the Muslim community. No, the Sultan of Sokoto is capable of doing that.

“I do not seek to be the Vice-Presidential of Nigeria to protect the interest of the Hausa Kanuri tribe in the North, no.

“Asiwaju Bola Tinubu believes in the Nigerian project, and I swear in the name of God that I never supported Asiwaju to be his running mate.

“I supported the project because of moral compulsion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/tinubu-i-never-supported-apc-presidential-candidate-to-be-his-running-mate-shettima/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Rastaramsey(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2022
We don't care sad

All we know is that

We Nigerians reject the Muslim-muslim ticket with immediate effect....

We want our government *yusful* and *OBIdient* to the society....

222 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by mopol123: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by RoyalDiadems: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by omowolewa: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Politics is a game of interest, your interest was first but you got more

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Jking20(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2022
You're the reason many wailers can't sleep in the night. Your tireless work and legacy proves your suitability for the job, which we believe you can deliver. You have my blessings.
Religion in the mud! We're voting competence and not so called religion.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by richiemcgold: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2022
when will this people start rolling out their manifestos? I mean tinubu, atiku, obi and others.

Up till now, none of them has given any realistic and clearcut plan on how they'll fix the economy & electricity.

It's high time we face the real issues and do away with all these tribal and religion sentiments. It won't take us anywhere.

..and btw, these people below don't know there's a difference between campaign and manifesto. grin grin
vikiphy89:

Na dis time Dem dey give manifesto? Oga relax campaign never start talk more of manifesto.

mach7:
As per INEC guidelines, campaign officially starts in September.

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by MonkeyMods(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu o, you o, APC o, you all will come crashing down like a pack of cards

Thieves and criminals and bandits lots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by seunaj: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yea. The people fueling the Islamic agenda of Nigeria must have nominated you to continue to propagate the course of annihilation of Christianity in Nigeria. They have seen and heard of the good works you did in Borno and your role in the establishment and spread of Bokoharam, allegedly.
I was a Tinubu man but I can tell you for sure that Tinubu will sell out ANYTHING EVEN to his own wife or children to buy power from the north. This Tinubu is not the Tinubu that allegedly transformed Lagos. This old and largely weak Tinubu will betray anybody including the Yoruba to get a block vote from the north and also to remain in power. The evil powers he has surrounded himself with are largely much bigger than him and he is ready to make ANY deal with these evil powers to achieve his extremely despirate agenda.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Brendaniel: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
When I tell people that Tinubu is more wicked than Buhari, they think I am just making it up, Tinubu went to meet Buhari to form alliance with him even when he knew Buhari was not a good candidate just to win presidency, look at the disaster Buhari has caused all over the country, now the same Tinubu has gone to meet Shettima( a verified boko haram founder) to form alliance just to win presidency again, and you think the disaster will not be double of what Buhari has done.

Tinubu has no principles when it comes to winning elections.

Tinubu can invite Satan to partner with if he feels that will guaranty him victory

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Chiedu4Trump: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Then why hire Plumber, Mechanic & Youth Deputy Leader to become Bishops?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
BOOM! You just find yourself to be there. O ma tan mi. Set of fanatics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by dynicks(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ekam siht nam on tsuj nalp UBUNIT nehw eh yllanif semoceb eht detcele eciv!!
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by brosom(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tunibu a.k.a the BAT man never know wetin him put his hand for.

U see that shit-man, e go murder am in cold blood and assume power tongue

9 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is that Y rented Con artists aka bishops ABI?

cry

2 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by ThinkSmarter: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Truth
Most governors from NW thought they will get the VP slot.
El Rufai is seen as a fanatics.
Zulum would have been chosen.
But he is doing a great job at Borno and need to continue.
Shettima is a very brilliant man like Tinubu.
Very well educated with good track record.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by exstreve: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Then resign na, very wicked terrorist

2 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by iiifedimma(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

8 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Bustincole(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lori iro pro max

2 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Doyou2019: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:
You're the reason many wailers can't sleep in the night. Your tireless work and legacy proves your suitability for the job, which we believe you can deliver. You have my blessings.
Religion in the mud! We're voting competence and not so called religion.

We are the many; you lots are the few.
But, you and your retrogressive party will all learn come 2023. Just wait for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by GodsOwnMan: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
cool
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by GodsOwnMan: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
cool cool
cool cool cool
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Terrorist from kanuri and One from Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by 5iine: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by dyera(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yes we know you were selected to be Tinubu's running mate as a reward for creating Boko Haram.

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Antoeni(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Petrol N179
Dollar N629
Diesel N900
ASUU STRIKE
Inflation 18.6%
Air ticket N100K
Interest Rate 28%
Aviation fuel N800
Food inflation 20.6%

All these are Conservative figures. Add the 55% (Underemployment + Unemployment). Peter Obi does not need Nigeria. Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by SunnyDash(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Diligent1(f): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
A better Nigeria is what we want.
Please Nigerians let's live in peace and unity, we are all from Adam and Eve.
Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba please let's live in peace.
We benefit from one another, let's stop tribal and religious fights so that we can progress individually and collectively.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by mymadam(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maybe you're telling the truth but the fact remains that a same-faith presidential ticket is a NO-NO in today's Nigeria. Period!

Please take that to the bank .. sir undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima by Legitz: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu and shettima will fail

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger / Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.