Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? (2356 Views)

Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Applying For Nigerian Visa For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? by okadabwoy: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2011
Hello and good morning you all. I have a slight problem please, and i'm hoping to get some good advice here. Yesterday evening, I applied online for my nigerian visa for my Uk passport, I managed to get through all the pages(dont ask me how, lol), and ive paid for it and I got my application and my reference number emailed to me, I've logged in and I was able to print my Visa payment slip and my  visa acknolwdgement slip, and I have been given a date to come down to the embassy and this is all ok, THANK GOD!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

But this morning after looking at the requirements for docs, it seems that they want a copy of the online application form for me to bring down as well, when i logged back into my account with my application no, and also ref no, I can only view my visa payment slip and my visa acknowledgment sllips, and NOT the actual application form that i filled!!

So i'm a bit stuck here, I used the OPEN ID link to register, and when i log back in with my registered username and passowrd, the form is now blank!!!  So i'm not sure whether i'll need to start typing of each page out again, and then print off each page.

Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated!!!
thanks
Okada Bwoy
Re: Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? by Vicjustice: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2011
You really would not need the application form as they have the copy in their system, however, you are expected to have your own copy with you just to make their job a bit more easy. The application form should still be somewhere and could still be printed, but i would recommend that you ring the embassy and request what you need to do in this situation, there shouldn't be a problem at all; in the worst scenario, the confirmation code/number with the verification of your identity should do: your application can't be lost because you didn't print a copy of it
Re: Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? by okadabwoy: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2011
many thanks vicjustice, but last thing I want is problems, ive gone back into the account, but form is gone, but you are right i should have made a copy and just have it with me, BUT i have to 2 receipts that have my appointment date,, i'll ring the office on monday, but they never seem to pick up their fones, lol. Did u have to go through same procedure to submit an application
Re: Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2011
okada_bwoy:

many thanks vicjustice, but last thing I want is problems, ive gone back into the account, but form is gone, but you are right i should have made a copy and just have it with me, BUT i have to 2 receipts that have my appointment date,, i'll ring the office on monday, but they never seem to pick up their fones, lol. Did u have to go through same procedure to submit an application

I've had the same issues, when trying to get through for any sort of clarification. The phone lines might as well not exist, as I've never spoken to anyone at the end of the line.
Re: Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? by Mimi88: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2011
Hi I'm in a similar situation and forgot to print my application form. What did you end up doing ? Did u fill it out again or did you just go with the payment receipt ?

(1) (Reply)

Transport Fare (warri To Port-harcourt) / Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac / Ultimate Guide To Bank Statement For US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.