Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July (35249 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview (Full Video) / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Benoxvals(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
When will Emilokan also go for interview??

The fake bishop?
He wouldn’t dare.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by toluxa1(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu's obsession with Muslim Muslim ticket is scary. It's nearly like he has been pursuing it as a dream. 2007 under ACN he pushed for it with Atiku. 2015 under APC he pushed for it with Buhari. Now he has gotten the chance and he didn't hesitate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by SmartPolician: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku carefully picked his words and didn't even elaborate his plans. Although the man is evasive, I just like that he's healthy and won't to keep flying abroad for medical checkup when the pressure of Aso Rock comes.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by jlinkd78(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Open invitation extended to Tinubu by Arise TV to come forward and answer his name

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by naijapikin2(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
I just finished watching the interview... They extended an invitation to tinubu to come for an interview, but they did not extend an invitation to peter obi. Arise have you already Interviewed him
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by toluxa1(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Interviews don't bite. I don't understand why our leaders run from them? This is what we want. Let's consistently hear from people who want to lead.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by toluxa1(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2022
naijapikin2:
I just finished watching the interview... They extended an invitation to tinubu to come for an interview, but they did not extend an invitation to peter obi. Arise have you already Interviewed him

Where have you been? You dey this world so? No politician contesting any position in Nigeria has been interviewed as much as Peter Obi as far as I know.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by GoldCircle: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Please rate his performance on this interview on a scale of 0-10 (10 being the highest) if you watched it.

Click like for above 7/10
click share for below 5/10

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by kingyakos: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2022
D interview just finished

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by toluxa1(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2022
GoldCircle:
Please rate the interview on a scale of 0-10 (10 being the highest) if you watched it.

Rate is based on what? Quality of interview (questions) or the performance of Atiku (answers)?
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Hallabee1(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
When will Emilokan also go for interview??
Aje...

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by everythinggirly(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Omo, I hear say Atiku cook don build house buy car, he's even a millionaire.

This Atiku guy go sell Nigeria to all his household, na better suffer this man go show us if he becomes president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by ezicospot(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2022
toluxa1:

Rate is based on what? Quality of interview (questions) or the performance of Atiku (answers)?

HE SOUNDs like the usual 9ja politician that we're already used to.. Nothing Unique.. You'll summon Governors & tell them the reforms you want, power divolution etc & I ask (JUST LIKE THAT)?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by adioolayi(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2022
If I am to judge based on today's interview Atiku had, the way he responded to governance issues and his manifesto... without sentiment, Peter Obi has a long way to go...Maybe because Atiku was a former Vice President.

We are yet to hear Bola Tinubu's manifesto though.

Atiku Abubakar performed excellently well

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Sannisege: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2022
toluxa1:
Tinubu's obsession with Muslim Muslim ticket is scary. It's nearly like he has been pursuing it as a dream. 2007 under ACN he pushed for it with Atiku. 2015 under APC he pushed for it with Buhari. Now he has gotten the chance and he didn't hesitate.
Any Southern Muslim contesting to be president in Nigeria can only stand a chance if he picks a Northern muslim running mate. Muslims are minority in the south and christians are minority in the North. Pairing 2 minorities is already a loss. So Tinubu made the best choice based on the circumstances. Only intelligent people understand this.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Polchiz(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2022
naijapikin2:
Are you in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by toluxa1(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2022
GoldCircle:
Please rate the interview on a scale of 0-10 (10 being the highest) if you watched it.

Click like for above 7/10
click share for below 5/10

Generally I'll say 7/10

He didn't do badly at all. But he could have been more specific owing to his many years of experience. Doesn't change my stance 1inch though.

Still Obident.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by naijapikin2(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2022
toluxa1:

Where have you been? You dey this world so? No politician contesting any position in Nigeria has been interviewed as much as Peter Obi as far as I know.
did you read my last sentence A simple yes would have saved you all the long explanation... Anyway thanks for the info.. I'll check their archive. I remain OBI-dient
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Dagenius53: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Yeee! Atiku get mind to face panel for Arise tv

Was thinking he would go to NTA

Give him to rufai and the other moderators

Let them barbecue him with questions he cannot answers
They won't! Arise is PDP channel.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by naijapikin2(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Polchiz:

Are you in this country?
typical nigerian responding to a question with a question. A simple "yes" will do. Danke
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by duduade: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2022
So the race will look to be between LP and PDP for the presidential election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by eguarojeona: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2022
I learnt its pre-recorded.Its not live.The man atiku is a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by duduade: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2022
toluxa1:

Generally I'll say 7/10

He didn't do badly at all. But he could have been more specific owing to his many years of experience. Doesn't change my stance 1inch though.

Still Obident.

Yes he didn't do badly... He also has plans

Anyone who even still thinks he or she wants to vote for APC truly needs to be checked in the head

That party has finished our country

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by brandsoncharlie: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE4vs85A7mg

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1550201764791685124?t=NBJw0DkZ1Vc9Ot9U5R5J9Q&s=08
15B Naira was paid to AGF to fast track 13% derivation fund to oil producing states .
Where did that money come from. They will say subsidy should be removed after that another story will come up. Criminal ruling Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by duduade: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:
If I am to judge based on today's interview Atiku had, the way he responded to governance issues and his manifesto... without sentiment, Peter Obi has a long way to go...Maybe because Atiku was a former Vice President.

We are yet to hear Bola Tinubu's manifesto though.

Atiku Abubakar performed excellently well

And on the long run if by paradventure PDP takes it on that day, it won't be a bad idea to invite him to join his government. Enough is enough... I do not belong to the team of relocating...

This country must work for we

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Ulunne777(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2022
naijapikin2:

Thrice actually and not recorded.
Watch them on youtube and become Obedient

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by naijapikin2(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Ulunne777:

Thrice actually and not recorded.
Watch them on youtube and become Obedient
I an already OBI-dient.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Milljack: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2022
On a scale of 1_10,take it or leave it I will give Atiku 7.5,he was sound and articulate to answer all the questions..I was really impressed.."when you have an analog leader expect analog leadership"...Gov ortom talks too much TBH,there was no voting sef just because wike has been financially supporting him he has just been making a mountain from a mole hill
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Sannisege:
Any Southern Muslim contesting to be president in Nigeria can only stand a chance if he picks a Northern muslim running mate. Muslims are minority in the south and christians are minority in the North. Pairing 2 minorities is already a loss. So Tinubu made the best choice based on the circumstances. Only intelligent people understand this.

A more intelligent person will see that he has a strong Southerner against him with the South already divided...

To make things worse, he has a very strong Northern candidate to also contend with who will get massive votes in the North and good votes from the divided South!

Peter Obi's emergence is a terrible blow to Tinubu! It will take an act of wonder to pull off this victory coupled with APC's massive loss of face!
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by tenpipsperday: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2022
Rose020897:

. this is not a regional thing.. vote peter Obi. Vote competence. Vote someone u will be proud of. Vote to redeem your national image

God bless you brother' They will always come with north south east west to divide us but now we know better. On the streets is the division but when they want to loot they never mention region or tribe.

I am a yoruba but I will be doing my children a great disservice if I support tinubu just because he is a fellow Yourba.

In Obi I believe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Techstar: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2022
naijapikin2:
yea, some weeks back. The video is on YouTube.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet / Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.