Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna (17610 Views)

Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP / Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave / Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by sekem: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Nobody wants to chop agbado and cassava forever.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Apc is a finished party.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Mr5050(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Anybody supporting this evil part is either mentally deranged or a paid heartless urchin. They said 1dollar will be equivalent to 1naira , how much is dollar to naira today. Insecurity, unemployment, Education, economy, hunger everywhere.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Morenikeji090(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Lol mumu igbo
Sunday2021:
says a crumbs eater.
Do you have an option? No no no! A dog must obey his owner or else he will not see food chop.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Ojuntana: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1
I told you this yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Prince111111: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2022
emmabest2000:

BAT urchins sef grin
this thing looks like Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
click on the link in my signature or send a mail

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Newton2024: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Thanks bad belly go away ooooo. We are for Jagaban Tinubu
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Morenikeji090(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bobo shout up... Tinubu is Yoruba we are not religious but we worship God and many Yoruba marry themselves be you christian or Muslim religion don't think for us we think for religion..
Newton2024:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Newton2024: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Bobo shout up... Tinubu is Yoruba we are not religious but we worship God and many Yoruba marry themselves be you christian or Muslim religion don't think for us we think for religion..
Who made you spokeperson for Omoluabis? Tribal card can no longer work. A ti gbon.

Tinubu ti lu'le.

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Ibrahimmantu79: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

So you are part of the"good belly”

How much is naira to dollars now?

Leave am alone. his 30K monthly allowance will soon be worth 3k as dollar dey go up
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by anonymuz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
people that liked your comment are no reasonable enough...apology APC is gone already. Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Morenikeji090(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
So na Obi go win... Fuckkk off....
anonymuz:
people that liked your comment are no reasonable enough...apology APC is gone already. Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by anonymuz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
So na Obi go win... Fuckkk off....
for the fact you used a vulgar language mean you're not reasonable and still living in the village where you're a champion to apes
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Morenikeji090(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol Jagaban is the master... The secrets to a nation economy is having the wide experience of Maritime industries coz seaborne trade generate 90 percent of world economy.. this man is very intelligent take it or leave it..
anonymuz:
for the fact you used a vulgar language mean you're not reasonable and still living in the village where you're a chamoons to apes
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by anonymuz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol Jagaban is the master... The secrets to a nation economy is having the wide experience of Maritime industries coz seaborne trade generate 90 percent of world economy.. this man is very intelligent take it or leave it..
give us the definition of economics. Let's start from there.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by garfield1: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ojuntana:
garfield1
I told you this yesterday

That of Kaduna is the one that was reported yesterday.in kebbi,what is the relevance of a former house of reps candidate compared to a sitting senator bassey Albert in akwa ibom?
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:

They same way you shouted Sai Baba in 2015 that brought Nigeria to this point.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Okpetruth(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Osheshe bere. It just start. It go clear for una eye. Ntoooon!!!
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Morenikeji090(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
My question is you can never know what they call maritime industries coz I can see you so draft you don't wanna learn...
anonymuz:
give us the definition of economics. Let's start from there.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by anonymuz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
My question is you can never know what they call maritime industries coz I can see you so draft you don't wanna learn...
then you that's not daft tell us what maritime is Mr lecturer
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna by Shikini: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kpakam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" / Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.