Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon (9461 Views)

Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification / Borno Recruits 1,000 ‘Ninja Hunters’ With ‘Powers To Disappear’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Cantonese: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lori iro.

Abi no be APC wey we know?

How can they ever do it? Which truck dem go use? Most of the trucks suppose to be refuse to throw away.

Go to Badagry, refuse wahala. Ajah, no way; Ikeja, Gbagada, VI, Ikoyi, Ebute metta, Oko filling for Igando nko, Agege; Okokomaiko, Ajegunle and Amukoko wey dem dey shit put inside nylon throway nko, no be die?
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Look at these incompetent people. it hasn't rained in atleast 3 days and they are giving excuses and stories?

This is exactly how the mega city is being run.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Splitmind: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Waste from the South East
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Konjiboii: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why don't Elon or nasa find a way to shoot all Earth's refuse to a near inhabitable planet so we can restart anew.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Roozzaay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Lagos is the dirtiest city south of the sahara!

Tinubu urchins can go and dye!!

Ambode wanted to revolutionize the waste sector, the frog of bourdillon kicked him out, awon werey gbogbo

Lagosians are under a bondage like ibadan under adedibu.

But I expect nothing to change, the people themselves are enjoying the bondage

I don't think they are enjoying the bandage, what could they possibly do when these evil men uses thugs and security operatives to shut them.

And the attached picture, what is BOS asking them to let them do again grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Disappear to whereBurdillion abu
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by mecuries(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
what? it can't be....in the most developed state in Nigeria? a state Tinubu built from scratch?
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Seniorwriter(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Lagos is the dirtiest city south of the sahara!

Tinubu urchins can go and dye!!

Ambode wanted to revolutionize the waste sector, the frog of bourdillon kicked him out, awon werey gbogbo

Lagosians are under a bondage like ibadan under adedibu.

But I expect nothing to change, the people themselves are enjoying the bondage

Big bondage....

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Udemzy05: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na one of the main reason these guys say Ambode now do anything for Lagos,no see dirts everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Do it don't talk it.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Bobbiee: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nonsense talk. What actual measures are they putting in place, infrastructure and facility wise? I say it now, anything government cannot be counted on. Waste management should be privatized, and payment enforced. The government should also not make it easy on those pigs that like to litter their waste. Gutters should be covered for starters.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by harmargedon: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na so
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
YoungLionken:
Hopefully so, because I'm in the Lagos(Lekki precisely) and all I see is dirt and junkies along the roads. This Lagos is overrated..

The Igbos are massively here simply because of the economic power here.,.

A former federal capital? Come off it.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by PharmacyStore: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
The waste everywhere has become a menace
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Phcmayor(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lagos is the capital of waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by buckeyemedia: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deefirm:
Better back up your words with action ASAP

Words of thrash is all they have to offer, They have used their diesel money for waste disposal, to add to Tinubu’s campaign by force for President fund.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by buckeyemedia: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
inforesource:
I have a sustainable solution for waste management in Lagos. Trust me, I do.
Let them not hear O, Bola Tinubu & his cronies will hijack it, like they did to Alpa Beta.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by inforesource: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Let them not hear O, Bola Tinubu & his cronies will hijack it, like they did to Alpa Beta.

That is why I don't utter it on public spaces. If truly Lagos is serious with environmental hygiene and cleanliness, I am ready to help on how to. I have been wondering why they do not think in that direction. Maybe someone is making futune with the current system.
Re: Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon by Oludade11(f): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Keep Lagos clean

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted / We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain / Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.