Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 (23307 Views)

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by CommonSense1967: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

Atiku is saying the truth. Tinubu is a Christian hater. He had always harboured hatred against Christians. A good leader seeks to carry everyone along. Tinubu proves he lacks what it takes to carry everyone along. Tinubu is, therefore a very bad leader.
A Christian hater married to a pastor?
Why done have so many brainwashed retar@ded delusional fools masquerading as youths in Nigeria?
Pls borrow or buy some brain.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
FBIBOT:
Lol Nigeria politicians are terrible at interviews... Instead of convincing people why they should vote for you... They will keep attacking other aspirants, they all have nothing upstairs just desperate to grab power and embezzle funds

Trump did same in the US. Not only Nigerian politicians.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by effort1: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Why done have so many brainwashed retar@ded delusional fools masquerading as youths in Nigeria?

His insistence on MM ticket shows his marriage to a Christian is nothing other than effort at deception. Tinubu proves to be an Islamic bigot.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by FBIBOT(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Skyview01:

It not something to be proud of or emulated.... Just because it done in the US doesn't make it a standard.... Set your own standards
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Newton2024: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Pls say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket. They are bad for our mental and physical health. Tinubu must seek help fast.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by CommonSense1967: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

His insistence on MM ticket shows his marriage to a Christian is nothing other than effort at deception. Tinubu proves to be an Islamic bigot.
Your shallow thinking is a confirmation of your religious brainwashing. He wasn't a Christian hater when he picked Osinbajo, a pastor for the post of VP?
Too many brainwashed shallow low IQ religious fanatics on NL.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by FBIBOT(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Skyview01:

Why can't we set our own standards... So because Trump did same means it's the right thing to do? Na only bad things we copy from US....
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by CommonSense1967: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=114979867][/quote]
We say no to shallow zero IQ brainwashed religious fanatical idiots like you.
Pls say no to M-kpuru mmiri and cannibalism.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by MrNice04(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atikulation2023
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Newton2024: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

We say no to shallow zero IQ brainwashed religious fanatical idiots like you.
Pls say no to M-kpuru mmiri and cannibalism.

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Reptyle(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fira09:
Presidency: Tinubu wanted to be my running mate, Muslim-Muslim ticket – Atiku

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/presidency-tinubu-wanted-to-be-my-running-mate-muslim-muslim-ticket-atiku/

Atiku should just shut up! He is trying to show that he cares so much about religious balance but he refused to back a Christian or a southerner to run on PDP platform. Nonsense!
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Jostoman: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Why is he so obsessed with a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is Tinubu a religious bigot?

It appears he's uncomfortable with a Christian VP
na desperation cause am
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by effort1: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Your shallow thinking is a confirmation of your religious brainwashing. He wasn't a Christian hater when he picked Osinbajo, a pastor for the post of VP?
Too many brainwashed shallow low IQ religious fanatics on NL.

Mr Dented Common Sense, the real definition of shallow thinking is Tinubu's decision to ignore the sensitive issue of religion and choose a Muslim running mate. Your shallow thinking makes you support such a move like a man with rotten common Sense.

You and I know that you would have shouted desperately and condemned it if the ruling party had adopted a Christian Christian ticket.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Jostoman: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
fredoooooo:
Story, oga Atiku just dey score own goals .. grin cheesy grin
which own goal if not for Peter Obi that came out to contest, Atiku will defeat bat before 2pm on election day.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Imanche001(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
ABEGII YOU GUYS ARE ALL THESAME ME NA PETER OBI I DEY WITH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
This yekini Amoda ogunlere has been a dirty tout for long.
He really pretended to be a statesman and deceived the nadeco people!!!!
Very shameless agbaya
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Dottormentor: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
So what did you gain as e no happen?talkative
Fira09:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/presidency-tinubu-wanted-to-be-my-running-mate-muslim-muslim-ticket-atiku/
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by fredoooooo: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jostoman:
which own goal if not for Peter Obi that came out to contest, Atiku will defeat bat before 2pm on election day.
In your world... not the real world.. talk is cheap
Capability and Ability .. BATSHETTIMA23
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Iceberg3: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christians have no problems whatsoever with their muslim brothers but all sensible and honest and men and women of integrity, Christian or muslim, say no to insensitivity and injustice and they say no to agents of chaos
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Tayorshd2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Why is he so obsessed with a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is Tinubu a religious bigot?

It appears he's uncomfortable with a Christian VP

That's what i don't understand too

.probably maybe tinubu is now bigot of religion cry kiss
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Yankee101: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
So no be today?
God will continue to shame him
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Kingspin(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The most useless thing to walked on this mother earth is Tinubu. Man is so useless and føolish
He is using his mother tongue to deceive the people.
And that earns him love among the people.
As far as Tinubu, anything he does is good.
And he is training his followers and close associate like that. Tinubu practised an exclusion style of ruler.

Even Nelson Mandela embraced the white men of South Africa during the apartheid.

Tinubu lacks my definition of a true leader.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Memphitz357: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
georgen2u:
Tribal bigot like mmmq grills you are welcome to masturbate on igbos
That fool is so despicable!!!!
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by harmargedon: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Trash

Atiku talking trash.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
you and common sense dey like 1967
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The most useless thing to walked on this mother earth is Tinubu. Man is so useless and føolish
You should be worried about Atiku's leaking mouth. He's losing it with all this trash talks. What does he v to offer he can't talk. Sane minds don't like pointing fingers like Atiku is doing. The want to know what you can offer. I belong to one of them. This side talks of Atiku is demarketing him.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by essshola: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Am no after politics but I knew how many people that had benefits from TUNUBU in Lagos and how he developed Lagos state till today
So let leave Muslim -muslium ticket le him to do it first give him a chance
ATIKU CANT HELP BUT CALL SELL ALL NIGERIAN
OBI STILL NEED MORE TIME NOT NOW t alow
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Elidrisy20: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Story story stooooorrrrryyyyyy
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

The problem is not the people harbouring vendetta and bitterness against Tinubu but the people marketing Tinubu. I am talking about the various Tinubu support groups and his Personal Assistants. They are very incompetent. They are just creating nuisances for the ordinary man on the streets who is using his time and resources to support Tinubu.

I have never benefitted one kobo (1K) directly or indirectly from Tinubu or through Tinubu. I have no direct or indirect link to anybody that knows him. Out of personal conviction, some of us laboured spiritually, mentally and physically to support him, but most of those around him are bunch of idiots making the support a Herculean tasks for us. The unveiling of Shettima revealed the kind of people that are around Tinubu, shallow minded dirty people.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by sonso: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fira09:

Banana nonsense.
If Tinubu wanted. Muslim Muslim ticket in 2007, he would have accepted it with Bihari in 2014. But we were told he rejected it even when Bihari offered it to him.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by CommonSense1967: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

Mr Dented Common Sense, the real definition of shallow thinking is Tinubu's decision to ignore the sensitive issue of religion and choose a Muslim running mate. Your shallow thinking makes you support such a move like a man with rotten common Sense.

You and I know that you would have shouted desperately and condemned it if the ruling party had adopted a Christian Christian ticket.

Zero IQ mumu, so as a politician he should pick someone that will give him less of a chance of winning than someone that gives him better chance?
Your stupidity and gullibility must be inherited.
Most of the religious and tribal fanatical fools like you are not going to vote for Tinubu anyway even 8f jesus is his running mate.
Lazy shallow fools.like you care more about religion than competence of the candidates.
Of any party adopts Christian Christian candidates and I don't like them, I'll just vote for another party.
Is APC the only party, are you forced to vote for Tinubu? It's an election, you have choices , stop barking all over the place.
Get lost.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Pastorsmile: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
What is it with Tinubu and Muslim - Muslim ticket?
Attempted it in 2007 with Atiku. 2012 with Buhari and now
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Jack500: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
princeade86:
Speechless. Like atiku, like tinubu, they both desperate to rule Nigeria just like buhari.

But your obituary that is moving from one party to another is not desperate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram, ISWAP In Mass Recruitment Of Bandits / Obiano Endorses Pete Edochie's "Anambra Film Project" (Photo) / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.