Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy (3698 Views)

Kenny Saint Brown (ksb) – No Jonzin Ft. Novo / Kenny Saint Brown Should Resign / Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Baro(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ whateva i like this part of your post
whateva:
i listen to any thing good from any genre of music and also i nor be those popular demand personaality i dig down to bring good songs from peeps album and not just the ones radio djs plaaay[b]YOU FEEL ME![/b]

Please could you list some very unpopular nice songs(as many as possible) from Nigerian artistes

Thanks
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
@BARO Master dem plenty die plenty plenty well well If you dont pay Raadio presenters well how dem waan take dey blast your music tire for radio
I know you have listened to ON A PLANE by Faze that song is so classical but ask people about that song den u go hear reactions i know so many people when never listen to that music you know why coz say dem nor dey play am tire for F.M stations all people listen to is the once they play on radio tire they can't just help but like it but they do not do more research on the aalbum
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Baro(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
On a plane, hmmmmmmm, Whateva you sound so familiar, is my feeling mutual?

Anyway how about a thread like this " Tight but unpopular Naija jams"
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
BAD BOY BARO[color=#006600][/color]------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OWNER'S FUNKY
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by IYaeto(f): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ whateva. You don't have to shout. this is an intellectual conversation. What has where I reside got to do with the issue at hand? I've been listening to "GOOD MUSIC" since the days of when cassette tapes were sold @ N1.50 catgridges and LPs and not the days of CDs. I've been listening to music forever. I'm not mincing words. I've seen some of Eddie's music\l videos and I'm not impressed. I know he could do better than what I saw. You don't have to send me any CDs (especially Eddie's). I don't listen to such. I never stated that I listen to music on the radio. And BTW how old are you? I'm entitled to my own opinion. You don't have to like my opinion while i don't have to like yours. Are u Eddie's PR man/woman? Have you got a stake in the matter? See me see trouble o! cool lipsrsealed
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 4:44am On Jan 31, 2008
whateva:

@BARO Master them plenty die plenty plenty well well If you don't pay Raadio presenters well how them waan take dey blast your music tire for radio
I know you have listened to ON A PLANE by Faze that song is so classical but ask people about that song den u go hear reactions i know so many people when never listen to that music you know why because say them nor dey play am tire for F.M stations all people listen to is the once they play on radio tire they can't just help but like it but they do not do more research on the aalbum

on a plane is definately a clssic
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Baro(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

on a plane is definately a clssic

Nice one Tosin, good music knows no sentiments wink
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
Sure now baro
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by sect(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2008
I really love on a plane and for that reason i'm annoyed with faze cos he didnt do a video for it. At least dat would av given the classic song more publicity.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
him no get sense na, abi na him anager no get sense
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by funkybaby(f): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2008
Whats all the noise with this eddie remedy?

The guy should learn to keep his thing in his pants.

Its a well known gist that he was screwing Femi Kuti's wife- Funke Kuti, and it was his text that he sent to her that was the final proof Femi needed to divorce the pretty lady.

Now eddie is divorced too-good!
You Bleep another man's wife, another man will equally Bleep your wife.

What goes around, comes around !
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2008
why are women bitches sorry devilish
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by IYaeto(f): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ funky baby : Nice one. I was keeping that one in the cooler. True. What goes round comes round. wink
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by yeancah007(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hmmm. make una no spoil person o !
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by beecrofty(m): 4:25am On Sep 02, 2008
2 OF THEM BE MUMU, PROPER ONE, WHY DID THEY EVER GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mp3: Nathaniel Bassey - Abba Father Download / Please I Need A Cool Site To Download Latest Hip-hop Naija Musics / Download Latest Music & Old School Music For Free (clean + Dirty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.