Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) (44431 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
CRS especially Calabar is the least place to engage in such act. It is surrounded by law enforcement and security establishments and has only one way in and one out of the state.
Moreover, almost everybody know everyone and they all live within the same community.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by obotematics: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kudos to Nigerian police force,
Well like I said we live communal lives in akwa cross.
There is no crime committed without complicity!
Let the enforcement guys check well there might be some communal compromise somewhere

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by bugalo: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Oh my God.... is this a country? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by chatinent: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kill the pastards!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by treatise: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenzo25:
I think say na Fulani herdsmen kidnapped her
Franchise owners.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Looking at that local gun, it's obvious these ones are no where near what Northeners experience...

Those ones have RPGs... Even the Nigerian army can't "crack" them!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Wickedfact: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
This exactly is how you handle armed criminals. Let them die gory deaths and others will learn to desist from crime.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Hotzone(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lazy youths

Someone is working in graveyard somewhere to earn a living

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/kidnapped-student-of-arthur-jarvis-university-rescued-3-suspects-killed-1-arrested-graphic.html?amp=1

Great. This is the way it's supposed to be. But I thought that the govt said the police can't attempt a rescue with regards those kidnapped by bandits because of collateral damage?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deal with them in a language they understand....... cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by dyera(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenzo25:

If it was Fulani herdsmen that kidnapped her, they would not have killed them like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenzo25:

At all!

If na dem, notin wey police fit do o.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
obotematics:
Let the enforcement guys check well there might be some communal compromise somewhere

Is that how they check for communal compromise in Kaduna, Niger, zamfara and Katsina states?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
dyera:

If it was Fulani herdsmen that kidnapped her, they would not have killed them like this.

My brother!

Kidnapping na risky line of business for who no be Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by kingPhidel(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Administration with double standards. In the north they are pampered in the name of been tried in court but in any region they shoot aside. God will judge

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by DJInfluence: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Death is what they all deserves. But what about the main kidnappers. The herdsmen ? I never see a picture of any one killed so far.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Tonitoniton(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
How come it is easy to kill or arrest kidnappers from other tribe easily while those from fulani extraction is impossible?

What kind of country is this oo?

And most people that can do some thing are quiet cos they are coward and selfish

Leave the hyena in ur house and be chasing rat?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
obotematics:

You are very correct.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
thorpido:
Abasi song song o.
I wish the government can have the right to their organs and make them useful to those who need them.
They should go to hell with their useless organs with criminal genomic imprint
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
That guy wey dem catch alive, him 6ix packs go soon disappear once he chaw watery beans.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by anonimi: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:
Nice one Nigerian police...

They say you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it.
I remember those days, Nigeria use to be a very peaceful place. Farmers go to farm in peace and return the same, children playing safely on the street when they return from school, travellers preferring night journeys for the fun it gives... etc

But we were not content, we complained and wished for mansions in the moon. We never knew that hell is like a bottomless pit, that no matter how bad your condition is, there is always one more foolish decision you can make to make it worse, and worse and worse and it never ends.

We fell for lies, and here we are, one more step closer to the center of hell then we were just some few years back. But have learnt anything? I doubt.

Indeed we fell for the lies of Thiefnuibu packaging Abacha a-looter comrade Bubu as APC messiah after using propaganda to destroy Jonathan and PDP.
Peter Obi and his stingy failure is trying to scam us like that again. Please let me join you to ask if we have learnt our lesson now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Manofvalor1:
see how dem waste dem like red meat,naija and extrajudicial killings na 5 and 6.
Go and try same kidnapping and see yourself as redmeat too, criminal sympathiser

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Wickedfact: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
kingPhidel:
Administration with double standards. In the north they are pampered in the name of been tried in court but in any region they shoot aside. God will judge

Just look at this fool. He is implying the kidnappers were marginalised. I'm sure you are also a criminal. The day you are caught, they will butcher you to death.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

They should go to hell with their useless organs with criminal genomic imprint
You don't know-how many need transplants to survive.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by anonimi: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jeezuzpick:
My brother!

Kidnapping na risky line of business for who no be Fulani.

dyera:

You guys are wise.
Even Fulani asslicking Theifnuibu would be scratching his head to justify the herdsmen terrorists instead of dealing ruthlessly with them as they deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
sonnie10:
CRS especially Calabar is the least place to engage in such act. It is surrounded by law enforcement and security establishments and has only one way in and one out of the state.
Moreover, almost everybody know everyone and they all live within the same community.
What of kaduna with the highest military installations. The south arbors such, if it was north they will get away with it
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
They just wasted their lives idiotically. Life of crime doesn't pay.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by ViceGovernor: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Hope, they didn't rape her? Kudos to NPF. Chaii
Of course they did that's the first thing they do any kidnapped female.
It's a good thing they are now ded cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
kingPhidel:
Let them kill them for us in the south, you can go to the north to be kidnapped by the fulanis so they can rape ur anus severally and still kill you. Common sense isn't common
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wickedfact:

Just look at this fool. He is implying the kidnappers were marginalised. I'm sure you are also a criminal.
I have asked him to relocate to the North so he can be kidnapped and beheaded by iswap. Imagine what the little girl has gone through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Damaris Mutua Muthee Murdered By Her Boyfriend In Kenya (Photos) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.