Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) (44430 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Hope, they didn't rape her? Kudos to NPF. Chaii
For them to strip her naked what else will their motives be? I m happy they have bn sent to join their Ancestors.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by JohnnA1: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
heendrix:
wasted sperms
And eggs...
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by johnbd: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
South no be north
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
sonnie10:

Go back and read that my first post. I included the road network advantage in that, even before you initiated the response to me.
Secondly, the biggest Naval formation in Nigeria is in Calabar, NNS Anasa. Zone 6 (eastern) police headquarters is in calabar..
Although Nigeria does not recognize state/ community policing, but that is what is actually in practice calabar as the officers live with others in the neighborhoods.
This guy it seems you've never left calabar before. No state in Nigeria has military installations like kaduna. Its just that south doesn't tolerate nonsense like those mallams
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by pat077: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good one. Wish same treatment is given to killer herdsmen, bokoharam and UGM. Send them to the world beyond straight, no need wasting state resources to prosecute them.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by phemmyfour: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
We handover everything to God .
everything?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Adestar(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
This kind of corpse should either be donated to University for research work or given to wild animals in Zoo for consumption
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Iyanuoluwa2000: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
They won't tell you that in order to protect her
Shalommy:
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Myhusband(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
if Buhari ordered CP in northern states to replicate this, we won't be making much analysis on insecurity

Buhari use his hand spoil his good beginning govt by himself
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by basty: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
The Peron wey writ this nonsense na graduate?
If so, the person needs go back school.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amateur hungry street urchins whom the nation have failed and want to survive by all means. Humanity left Shiiithole In 1900..
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

This guy it seems you've never left calabar before. No state in Nigeria has military installations like kaduna. Its just that south doesn't tolerate nonsense like those mallams

I don't live in Calabar. You keep making unsubstantiated remarks. Why are you only focused on just one point out of the 3 (Presence of security establishments, road network, community surveillance) reason I gave for the relative safety of Calabar?
Kaduna has boundaries with 8 other states unlike CRS that has only two land boarders AKS and Benue. Those proximities to other hot areas is a security challenge for Kaduna. This is the main reason why it is easy to cordon Calabar from criminal elements when compared to Kaduna. It is suicidal to think you can get away with big acts like kidnapping in Calabar.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by blackboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
The DPO and commissioner of police deserve a reward and promotion as well as all the officers who took part. Well done !!
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/kidnapped-student-of-arthur-jarvis-university-rescued-3-suspects-killed-1-arrested-graphic.html?amp=1

EXCELLENT work!
Saved the expense of a trial and feeding these reprobates in prison.

>
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by ndukwejoe(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
The third and fourth video is sweetening , may all kidnappers end this way.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Amateur hungry street urchins whom the nation have failed and want to survive by all means. Humanity left Shiiithole In 1900..

Yes, let’s throw them a pity party…
Because those VICIOUS BARBARIANS are the real victims!

Disgusting that moral hazard is in short supply in Nigeria…
Instead, people identify with and make excuses for gross CRIMINALITY!

Anyone who can afford a gun can afford a grinding machine to make an honest living…
And in a country struggling to feed itself, able-bodied men have tons of agricultural opportunities.

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
sonnie10:

I don't live in Calabar. You keep making unsubstantiated remarks. Why are you only focused on just one point out of the 3 (Presence of security establishments, road network, community surveillance) reason I gave for the relative safety of Calabar?
Kaduna has boundaries with 8 other states unlike CRS that has only two land boarders AKS and Benue. Those proximities to other hot areas is a security challenge for Kaduna. This is the main reason why it is easy to cordon Calabar from criminal elements when compared to Kaduna. It is suicidal to think you can get away with big acts like kidnapping in Calabar.
Cross River has boundary with 4 states in case u don't know let me school u. Akwa ibom, Ebonyi, Abia and Benue all border cross River.i just decided to allow u to keep messing up yourself by saying cross River has one or two exit
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Ppp1p: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by PharmacyStore: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is commendable
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kudos to the Police in Cross rivers state, more power to your elbow.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

Cross River has boundary with 4 states in case u don't know let me school u. Akwa ibom, Ebonyi, Abia and Benue all border cross River.i just decided to allow u to keep messing up yourself by saying cross River has one or two exit
There is distinction between Calabar and CRS. I repeat Calabar has only one exit Northbound (MM Highway) and Southbound (Atimbo bride to akpabuyo and parliamentary village to Oban all within CRS no adjoining state); where this incident occurred. Now, talking about the whole of CRS it would be ignorance not to consider Boki land boundary with Cameroon etc. But we are talking about boundaries with other states.
Go back and read that comment about CRS boundaries again, this time very slowly. Did you not see where I categorically stated LAND boundaries? CRS doesn’t have land boundaries with any of the states you mentioned. They are all riverian.
Like I said in one of my comments, other boundaries are rivers followed by the state on the other side. For example, Obubra and Abi, interiors, those are not motorable and thus pose little security risk from fleeing criminals. A security advantage CRS has over Kaduna which has more than 8 motorable land boundaries with other states.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Mokason288(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
decryptofx:
Legits hustle pay.......Join online trading and live life of your dream. Simple!!
I just dropped you a message on Whatsapp
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenzo25:
I think say na Fulani herdsmen kidnapped her

Yeah, every crime in Nigeria is committed by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Adebowalay(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
decryptofx:
Legits hustle pay.......Join online trading and live life of your dream. Simple!!
how does it work
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by rickleye: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
There goes 6 wasted kidneys at $292k a pop.
Good riddance but what a waste of resources
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
There should be an insider memo to start secretly killing kidnappers, don't arrest, just shoot to kill, this will reduce kidnapping.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by decryptofx(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adebowalay:
how does it work
Buying and selling of digital assets and currency pairs with technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by decryptofx(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mokason288:

I just dropped you a message on Whatsapp
Okay
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Feelings79: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
sonnie10:

Go back and read that my first post. I included the road network advantage in that, even before you initiated the response to me.
Secondly, the biggest Naval formation in Nigeria is in Calabar, NNS Anasa. Zone 6 (eastern) police headquarters is in calabar..
Although Nigeria does not recognize state/ community policing, but that is what is actually in practice calabar as the officers live with others in the neighborhoods.
You living there?l plan to relocate to Akpabuyo in two weeks time and this news just dey fear me
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

When one or more of your family members are kidnapped, your mentality will change
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by iamme1234(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bragging don start for this police
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by legionISproteus: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Shalommy:
This kain hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Damaris Mutua Muthee Murdered By Her Boyfriend In Kenya (Photos) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.