Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,475 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

JUJU Cancer URGENT Advice Needed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / JUJU Cancer URGENT Advice Needed (424 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUJU Cancer URGENT Advice Needed by lucky987: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Urgent advise needed regarding my mother please.
My mother is suspecting that her friend (her partner’s ex girlfriend) used Juju to do evil and give her cancer.
My mother travelled to Nigeria few months ago. At a party, the mentioned friend slapped/tapped her chest and stomach with both of her hands while greeting her. A day before the party, my mother vomitted and was not feeling well.

Recently, my mother has been experiencing these symptoms: it first started with continuous vomitting together with abdominal pain, chest pain, dizziness at midnight. She has also been feeling sleepiness, weak, experiencing watery stool. She’s normally an active and energetic person. These all started last month in mid June.
She has been admitted to hospital 2 days ago, as these symptoms suddenly showed up all at once again and the condition worsened - so she has been admitted to hospital.

Today, the doctors told us that they found cancer around the liver and possibly near the intestine. She immediately remembered the mentioned event that occured in Nigeria. She always felt it was strange but she never spoke out. She is very sure that it was her friend.

Please what can we do to help her situation?How can we best go about it. Urgent advice is needed. Is there a way to return it back to her friend?
Re: JUJU Cancer URGENT Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is there anything like juju cancer?

I will never understand this

Hopefully, it's at the early stage. Give her the needed treatment and she will be well again.

Stop reasoning like you are in the stone age.

This is 2022 !

1 Like

Re: JUJU Cancer URGENT Advice Needed by lucky987: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is not a joke. A lot of Africans have seen a lot.
Why would her partner’s Ex girlfriend randomly tap and slap her chest and stomach. Not all is meant well.
There also a lot of other strange things about her ‘friend’ which I haven’t revealed here on this post
Re: JUJU Cancer URGENT Advice Needed by 1Sharon(f): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
lucky987:
This is not a joke. A lot of Africans have seen a lot.
Why would her partner’s Ex girlfriend randomly tap and slap her chest and stomach. Not all is meant well.
There also a lot of other strange things about her ‘friend’ which I haven’t revealed here on this post

What you don't understand is not juju!

That is how Nigerians used to murder twins because they didn't understand multiple births.

You said the cancer is in the liver and intestine which shows its stage 4 cancer.

When the cancer was just a tumour, your mother either didn't know or instead searched for an alternate solution

(1) (Reply)

Bankussdcode / 2022 Sango Festival In Oyo, The Process That Precedes The Crowning Of An Alaafin / Will We Still Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.