Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar (45477 Views)

Is Juju Real? / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NaijaCover(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Update From . COM

Journalist and publisher, Frank Olom, on Sunday, posted a photo of a bunch of plantain with a suspected fetish item tied on it at 8th Miles area of Calabar, the Cross River state capital, Reports.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Shares

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NarcissistKing(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
These people always trying to instill fear in people. It's still a scam, though.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NaijaCover(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
cry

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Candidlady: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
NarcissistKing:
These people always trying to instill fear in people. It's still a scam, though.

Did you just call it a scam ? undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Kwamecron(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
So common thing to do tho..

Either stealing the platain or hanging the juju

2 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NarcissistKing(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Did you just call it a scam ? undecided

Yes.

50 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Another nonsense meant to scare gullible persons tho.. grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by SportsHD: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
NarcissistKing:

Yes.
Only one way to find out though.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Abfinest007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
If hungry make you to take it and u ate it without selling it . it stealing I understand but u stole it for the purpose of hunger

10 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Abfinest007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing there to scare anyone just take the plantain and leave eir juju for them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NaijaCover(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Another nonsense meant to scare gullible persons tho.. grin grin

You Didn't Saw Here
Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109223808:

You Didn't Saw Here
You keep shouting Naja cover upandan..you wan make Dem ban you from this forum? undecided
All the time when no be you get nairaland.. grin grin wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NaijaCover(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You keep shouting Naja cover upandan..you wan make Dem ban you from this forum? undecided
All the time when no be you get nairaland.. grin grin wink

Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

Please Come And See For Una Selves.

6 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109223907:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

Please Come And See For Una Selves.
See what na?what's their business with our conversation..this is a private conversation.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by NaijaCover(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See what na?what's their business with our conversation..this is a private conversation.. grin

Who Is ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=109224237:

Who Is ?
None of my business cos I only know
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
So that you keep screaming needs to introduce himself.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by greatness77: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
NarcissistKing:
dats why nigerians keeps dying everything na scam

2 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by suffering: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
That plantain go sweet die. It reminds me of one mango tree which the owner laced juju around it. The automobile mechanics working around the area plucked the fruits on the regular and offered us some. The taste made me understand why anyone will go so far to protect the fruits.

11 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by BrightAhiah(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
cry
I love your name

2 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by allen113: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by vincentjk(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you like follow people advice here then make u go thief person thing for farm because dem say the juju node work lol.

Anything u see make u collect o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Nova1988(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
ah shit!

here we go again!

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by fistonati(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
They should tie it on presidency

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Cerebellum: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
NNa Mehnnnnnn!!!!

Amaka people and Juju ehnnnnn!!!!

Nah joke o grin

2 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by SuperBlack: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
My 350k ticket had only Arsenal remaining, and Okocha had the mind to dance when they scored against Arsenal, a ticket I played with 51k

Ahbi my Village people follow me come back from Village this January?

16 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of d oldest scams in d world

7 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by PheelzAlmighty: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
No be today, who juju epp.

Make area niggaz sight am fess grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by kennyz247(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
ok
Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is not new. I have seen it a couple of times.
Re: Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar by Joyless004: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Try am for portharcourt.

they go thief the plantain, thief the juju thief the owner

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Arrives Abuja Airport In Limousine (Photos) / Celebrating Ndi-igbo / Beautiful Dark Skinned Women (thread Dedication.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.