Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People (6575 Views)

What Animal Did Your Culture Prevent Your People From Killing? / WHY DID YOUR PEOPLE SELL SLAVES TO WHITES? / What Are Your People (Ethnicity) Known For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
@YOUNGDICES,
If u like chase IBO, and welcome YORUBA. Na una problem with yoruba and ibo be that.
Come YOUNGDICES, una bi CANCER to SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
SOUTHERN Nigeria nobi una brothers.
your brother na CHAD and NIGER. Go and live with your brothers. we use GOD dey beg una.

we don dey tired.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2007
i can see that u are trina 419 me.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by wendymanda: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
no we are not am becoming the future naija president so u better wacth out i wish naija was separated err tribe on their own.

Yes, I wouldn't put it past Nigeria to put a brainless bafoon like you in power so as to add to list of incompetent primatives in position. Look you can saying you should be left alone to drink fura. Is that why Nigeria is its state? Your people use the country's money to drink and mess around.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by MP007(m): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2007
The truth is bitter, i espect to say seeing some idiot from the north post up shit
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2007
@wendymanda

My people are trying to make naija better but all we want yall to do is stop the violence like selling fake drugs to people 419 and them other things that's all,am training to become the president of naija incha-allah and am trina make naija look like europe this's for real keep waiting one day naija will change.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by PTH(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@wendymanda

My people are trying to make naija better but all we want yall to do is stop the violence like selling fake drugs to people 419 and them other things that's all,am training to become the president of naija incha-allah and am trina make naija look like europe this's for real keep waiting one day naija will change.

Violence = selling drugs and yahoo yahoo? shocked What do you call the religious pats on the back in Sokoto, Kano, Gombe and Borno?
Before you dream about making Nigeria look like Europe methinks you shld concentrate on at least helping the north to feed itself first!
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
WELL sir the north's already getting feed yar adua is already in charge of that,God bless the north r.i.p murtala mohamed kill by an igbo man when i become the president of naija am gon let igbo be biafrans as they claim they are and my mind is gonna be on the north.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by PTH(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

WELL sir the north's already getting feed yar adua is already in charge of that,God bless the north r.i.p murtala mohamed kill by an igbo man when i become the president of naija am gon let igbo be biafrans as they claim they are and my mind is going to be on the north.

remember to let the west and niger delta go too so you can go back to building ur famous groundnut pyramids.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
hell yeah good idea i already talk to yar adua about that.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by fuzek: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2007
PTH:

so you can go back to building your famous groundnut pyramids.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Groundnut Pyramids, haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ONE LOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wink wink wink
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by wendymanda: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2007

YOu will make Nigeria like Europe? I thought you wished you never "spoke English"? Now your are trying to emmulate the countries that English and other non Hausa languages abound. Hmm, the way you represent Hausa has me thinking either your a diabolical genius that pretends to be from the North to make them look even less educated and foolish if that is possible. Or you really have the thinking faculties of a primate with a brain tumor. If it is the last then not only Northerns in the North are uneducated and lazy but those else where. Whats sad is that when people see you they see Nigeria and not Hausa.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by fuzek: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2007
wendymanda:

YOu will make Nigeria like Europe? I thought you wished you never "spoke English"? Now your are trying to emmulate the countries that English and other non Hausa languages abound.

shocked shocked shocked roflmao!!!!!!!!! na wa oo!!! nairalandas u pple wont kill me!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
wendymanda

yall keep laughing,don't worry people its not yall faults is in my blood am Nigerian 4 sure but u Ibo people talking about how yall want naija separated so when i become president incha-allah yall will see am gonna change north naija 4 real am gonna give north naija a new name and its gonna be madina and i will make the hole north speak hausa,hausa schools hausa hospitals err thing hausa.

and yall biafrans are gonna be british slaves.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by grafikdon: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2007
YOUNGDICE, it looks like you love to type the word 'Igbo'. Igbo people killed Murtala Muhammad, Igbo people bombed world trade centre, Igbo people started the war in Iraq, Biafrans 'shipjacked' the US War ship. . . Igbo this, Igbo that. . . et cetera et cetera. Ol boy, ever heard of other ethnic groups apart from 'Igbo'? U sure say you be Naija? Because you're beginning to sound like a Niger(rian?) Immigrant.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
u dumb tell the igbos to stop taking stuff too serious and get off my dick.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by grafikdon: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
Perhaps if you were more coherent in your posts, they wouldn't be 'misinterpreted'. Better watch your language, you should comport yourself like the 'Future' Naija President, because this exhibition of 'Ghetto fabulous' isn't looking good for your ambition.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
@YOUNGDICES,
you dey make me dey laugh.
e bi like sey desert sand, don enter your eye.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2007
watch out err body hamidi a.k.a youngdice$ is going to become the future president of north naija wich will be call madina,i will let igbo become biafrans i will let err tribe be on their own i will change naija like no other president did,i will make sure evry almadjeri on the block got his own house his own family,i will make sure all igbo and yorubas are out of abudja,i will form my own states,i will make sure any teen ager find a good job where he get paid err week,man i will change my north naija incha-allahou r.i.p murtala mohamed.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by fuzek: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
@youngdice$, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

im sure its dats easy dat y ur (asiwaju's) neva did it------u must be joking!!!! is it only madina u want to change it to tongue tongue tongue
and u actually intend to fulfil ur dream of being d president of the north and giving even teenagers jobs (u mean in d groundnut pryramid) my friend wake up& grow up, ure havin a nightmare. but d (dream)nightmare is actually nice but u should make it a cartoon not even a movie or beta still one of those video games u're still playin wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by naijadiva2(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2007
what the hell is madina?
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by PTH(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2007
naija_diva:

what the hell is madina?

some dusty 12th century dark age city where the world's most violent cult was born; islam.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2007
@YOUGDICES,
go see your doctor
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2007
you people are just mad,4real i got a big dream and incha-allah it will come true just watch me grew-up.

madina will be the new-north naija name when i become president,holy city of youngdice$ no violence.

I DON'T NEED NO DOCTOR IS MY DREAM AND INCHA-ALLAH IT WILL HAPPEN,U BIAFRAN IGBO PEOPLE WILL BE BRITISH SLAVES.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
@PTH

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOU FOR SAYING ISLAM IS A VIOLENT CULT.

ISLAM IS THE BEST CULT ON EARTH THE ISLAM NAMES THE CULT AM JUST PROUD TO BE MUSLIM,U JUST MAD CUZ YOUR TRIBE IS THE GENERALS OF JUJU IN NAIJA. tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by omoge(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2007
laughing at PTH response
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by doyin13(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
@YOUNGDICE

Incha allah, we shall dip the koran into the Atlantic Ocean, and fulfill Dan Fadio's ambition. wink

Hopefully we will drown PTH as well too.

Bloody Infidels. grin
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
i don't blame yall,am muslim i was born a muslim my ancestors were muslims and i ain't gon stop being a muslim just because a terrorist of the arab nation bomb some people somewhere in america.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
@YOUNGDICS,
You are now GREAT YOUNGDICE SALADIN USMAN DAN FADIO.
please youngdics, go and visit your doctor.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
why just becuase am proud and wanna make my ancestors land better or because am proud of being muslim. why should i visit a doctor?
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by londoner: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
Its not just your ancestors land, it belongs to all of our ancestors. From the way you sound, you must be under the age of 21.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by kelon: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
youngdices keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus! Igbos Existed Before Adam ? / Reasons Why I Love Igbo's / Is Igbo A Relevant Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.