Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video (40620 Views)

How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Homemade Chicken And Beef Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by kayperry: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Saliva shocked

Toast machine should work as long as you don't press it to cover cos the wrapping will burst.

You can easily use the same pot you used for the stir frying.

noted
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by mamajaz(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Happy beef shawarma weekend lalasticlala

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy yourself.

Lala go have diarrhoea if hin chop beef Sharwarma, nah snake shawarma hin fit tolerate.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2022
mamajaz:

Lala go have diarrhoea if hin chop beef Sharwarma, nah snake shawarma hin fit tolerate.

Aaaaaaah nah, lalasticlala likes beef more.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
do4luv14:

I fit use Banana peel too

Do you eat banana peels normally? If yes you can use it for yourself.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by PharmacyStore: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is yummy yummy

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
PharmacyStore:
This is yummy yummy

Thank you.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:36am On Aug 04, 2022
doctorexcel:
Your hubby is a lucky man. You surely know the way to calm a man down. Oya make una carry spoon/fork, e ma calm down
lol
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Swears can I get a cook book from you
gloryhomemaker:
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Your taste bud will thank you when you give it varieties of healthy meals.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSdAskDgHHo

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
nwetadinobi042:

I don't have any cook book now.
I might consider it in the future.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by mariahAngel(f): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
nwetadinobi042:

You can subscribe to her YouTube channel.
You'll learn easier that way, I promise.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

You can subscribe to her YouTube channel.
You'll learn easier that way, I promise.

Awwwwwnn, thank you nwanyi oma.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by mariahAngel(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Awwwwwnn, thank you nwanyi oma.

Nne, you're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2022
mamajaz:

wot is the exact size an weight please?
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Please in your own judgement, which specific ingredients will go with turkey shawarma, i have watched your chicken and beef shawarmas and seen that there are different ingredients being used.
gloryhomemaker:
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Mvena:

Up already grin
I miss your memes on the food section! 😭😂

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Please in your own judgement, which specific ingredients will go with turkey shawarma, i have watched your chicken and beef shawarmas and seen that there are different ingredients being used.

Ohk. For Turkey Shawarma you will need boneless Turkey meat.

Asides that, any vegetable you are comfortable with is fine. Most times I use what is available to me at the moment or what I crave at the time.

What I think is most important is the wrap. Soft fluffy wraps is always better that the thick hard ones. The wrap adds its own taste to the Shawarma.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mvena(f): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I miss your memes on the food section! 😭😂
Aww! I’ve been busy but always here

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mvena:

Aww! I’ve been busy but always here
Quite obvious.. 😁
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by ahnie: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Who remembers alphahalndmaiden and onegai?
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mvena(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Quite obvious.. 😁
Enjoy!
Thank you for checking in

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thank you so much ma
gloryhomemaker:

Asides that, any vegetable you are comfortable with is fine. Most times I use what is available to me at the moment or what I crave at the time.

What I think is most important is the wrap. Soft fluffy wraps is always better that the thick hard ones. The wrap adds its own taste to the Shawarma.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is it reasonable to use the exact ingredients you listed for the beef shawarma for turkey shawarma in that case?
gloryhomemaker:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Is it reasonable to use the exact ingredients you listed for the beef shawarma for turkey shawarma in that case?

Yes please. It will come out well.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2023
👍🏾
gloryhomemaker:

Yes please. It will come out well.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Can I get your own ingredients for goat meat shawarma
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / 5 Weird Animals Nigerians Eat / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.