Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40380 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 4:46pm On Feb 12
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by MatrixReloaded: 4:48pm On Feb 12
Aja ndi muo

Back to sender
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 4:53pm On Feb 12
Pix

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 4:58pm On Feb 12
More . Not much.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 4:59pm On Feb 12
MatrixReloaded:
Aja ndi muo
I will slap you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:01pm On Feb 12
Men can cook abeg.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by obiekunie01: 5:01pm On Feb 12
That spoon meeeeen!!! damn!!

see the food self!! is this soup or stew or what precisely

swallow and egg!! nyaaammmaaa!!!

naija and poverty na 5 & 6! tufiakwa!!

240 Likes 24 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Bluezy13(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12
MatrixReloaded:
Aja ndi muo

Sacrifice for the spirits.

Commonly found at T-junction.
Just add fanta to it since mirinda is no more.

240 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:05pm On Feb 12
obiekunie01:

Na my food you insult like this?
Your mama.

25 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:07pm On Feb 12
You should have accompanied that stew with rice not tuwo.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:08pm On Feb 12
DaddyRochie1642:
You should have accompanied that stew with rice not tuwo.
Do you know how much is a measure of rice now?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:08pm On Feb 12
Bluezy13:

Sacrifice for the spirits.

Commonly found at T-junction.
Just add fanta to it since mirinda is no more.
I will slap you ooo.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:10pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Do you know how much is a measure of rice now?

Oga tell us the truth, was that tuwo and Stew that I'm seeing there as delicious as you claim grin grin

21 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by obiekunie01: 5:11pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Na my food you insult like this?
Your mama.

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:12pm On Feb 12
obiekunie01:

Sharap! It's ewedu - as the Yorubas would call it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:12pm On Feb 12
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga tell us the truth, was that tuwo and Stew that I'm seeing there as delicious as you claim grin grin
Yes naa.
With a little salt Shaa.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by obiekunie01: 5:15pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Sharap! It's ewedu - as the Yorubas would call it.

but bros!

how you go take eat ewedu and still finish am with cooked egg!! choi!!!

you and that your girlfriend will kill each other with horrible smelling mess!

Choi!!!

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Demigod22: 5:20pm On Feb 12
Lol, the spoon is ancient of days.

You tried, men can cook. I cook so well, even in school and at home. During NYSC, guys usually come to my place for me to cook Sunday food, surprisingly, I don't enjoy cooking. I prefer washing of clothes, and cleaning the house.

OP, this food brought back memories of when I was in the North. Let's forget this packaging, those days of struggling was euphoric. Men should do more in the kitchen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Bluezy13(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

I will slap you ooo.

The spirits accepted thy sacrifice and gave thee slapping madness.
Reason your girlfriend ran away.
You slapped her out of her own house.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by thesicilian: 5:37pm On Feb 12
This same jeromestarks that claims to be a big boy.
You guys will always inadvertently expose yourselves at the end of the day.

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:49pm On Feb 12
obiekunie01:

but bros!

how you go take eat ewedu and still finish am with cooked egg!! choi!!!

you and that your girlfriend will kill each other with horrible smelling mess!

Choi!!!
Ewedu no dey cause fart if u cook am with potash. Na she give me dat tip n e work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:49pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:
This same jeromestarks that claims to be a big boy.
You guys will always inadvertently expose yourselves at the end of the day.
So big boy can not visit his girlfriend again?

14 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 5:52pm On Feb 12
Demigod22:
Lol, the spoon is ancient of days.

You tried, men can cook. I cook so well, even in school and at home. During NYSC, guys usually come to my place for me to cook Sunday food, surprisingly, I don't enjoy cooking. I prefer washing of clothes, and cleaning the house.

OP, this food brought back memories of when I was in the North. Let's forget this packaging, those days of struggling was euphoric. Men should do more in the kitchen.
Omo, north sabi mix different things and e go still come sweet.
Those northerners can cook mehnnn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by DiskJokeyManic: 5:53pm On Feb 12
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:02pm On Feb 12
DiskJokeyManic:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Waitin dey make this one laugh?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Babamide(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12
Swallow and egg, you are definitely Ghanaian

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by fidelmarshal199: 6:13pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

So big boy can not visit his girlfriend again?

The problem is not you visiting your gf, the issue is that everything bout the pictures reeks of abject poverty, the plate, spoon. and so on, You even went ahead to dish 3 eggs in a plate at once, Trying so hard to prove a point which isn't there

BTW I hope this girlfriend is a virgin.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Mercury12(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12
What's with the eggs?
Are you from Ghana?
Mr marry-a-virgin 🀣

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Anguldi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12
IFA sacrifice tongue

12 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by wethebest(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Blazadenise(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12
Haha for this economy, abi this one no know say egg na 300

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.