Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Coalition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition (403 Views)

Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / Buhari, Atiku Shouldn’t Contest Presidency In 2019 – Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coalition by PapaBrown: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Coalition by successmatters(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku is from the old brigade, the generation that failed Nigerians.

We can never vote for a failure like Atiku again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition by Fahdiga(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Coalition of Igbo youths indeed.
Re: Coalition by successmatters(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Coalition of Igbo youths indeed.

Don't mind the fake news peddlers.
Re: Coalition by Fasindo: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
shocked

Unknown Igbo Group (UIG)

Anyway, anything to eat Atiku's money is a welcome idea, just like those fake Bishops ate APC money. But on the day of the election just be obidient

Why APC formed unknown fake bishop, PDP has now formed Unknown Igbo Group.
Only Obi has not formed unknown group, he is busy canvasing for votes and presenting his ideas on how he will rule the country effectively and efficiently, the major reason APC and PDP plus ANPP nd Sowore is attacking him
Re: Coalition by Fahdiga(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

Don't mind the fake news peddlers.
I didn't even bother to read the hogwash.
Re: Coalition by Moh247: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

It must be Ibos, even the Bishop that went to endorse Shetima, the man that spoke to the camera among them is Ibo

Daniel Kanu also led Ibo youth for Abacha 1million march

No wonder they voted for the likes of Ikpeazu, Okorohausa, Uzondingba, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Orji Uzor Kalu

Ibo Kwenu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coalition by Vote4ObiDatti: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abeg where do they organize these kind of groups? Sharp guys are now scamming Bat and Atiku woto-woto and I'm liking it.

After stealing our money in bullion vans, now is the time to get some of them back.

Gather few guys, give ourselves one name that indicates we are supporting the criminals then ask for funds. Their eyes go open on election day because even PDP and APC agents will vote for Labour Party grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coalition by mycar: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's not bad at all, after all, talk is cheap
Re: Coalition by Penguin2: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fa fa fa fowl!

I wish these guys can just understand that any Igbo man that promises them votes is a scammer.

Southeast and Southsouth are locked down for Peter Obi already.

Caveat emptor!

1 Like

Re: Coalition by WibusJaga: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2022

Strictly for Business. cool
Re: Coalition by IlovePMB: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Where una dey see all the Igbo group. I want to join . Make I follow chop Atiku and Tinubu money. If you have any Igbo support group for Tinubu or Atiku please hook me up abeg.
Re: Coalition by SmartPolician: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Anyone is free to support whoever they like; that's why we are all Nigerians.

One thing I know for certain though is that Peter Obi will win the 5 states of the region; it's a sure banker!

1 Like

Re: Coalition by Almaigaa: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
You think that IGBO People will vote Peter Obi? Igbo have never voted their own. They didn't vote Ojukwu, Okorocha, Ogbonanya Onu and they will give Peter Obi the same treatment.

Besides, IGBO don't like themselves. They prefer non Igbo than their fellow Igbo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coalition by KalakutaRepub: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

It must be Ibos, even the Bishop that went to endorse Shetima, the man that spoke to the camera among them is Ibo

No wonder they voted for the likes of Ikpeazu, Okorohausa, Uzondingba, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Orji Uzor Kalu

Ibo Kwenu!!!

I thought you pipo say OBI should not be a tribal project na. To diversify na bad thing again? Horr. cheesy.
Re: Coalition by Moh247: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
KalakutaRepub:
I thought you pipo say OBI should not be a tribal project na. To diversify na bad thing again? Horr. cheesy.

grin grin

Scammer one diversify hahaha anyway Na our national cake
Re: Coalition by Almaigaa: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Ibo Kwenu!!!

Are you suprised? Over 300 IGBO deligates refused to vote Ogbonanya Onu and Rochas Okorocha. During APC Presidential primary. Instead, they cast their votes for the same Tinubu they claimed to hate online and Ahmed Yarima, the former Governor of Zamfara State.

Igbo too hate themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition by Oilwell(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Ibo Kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Coalition by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lol this one na Coalition, the other one supporting Tinubu na Group...

The one supporting Peter Obi na ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Ikpeazu Shakes Peter Obi With Two Hands / Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) / Imo, Onitsha, Akwa-ibom, Otters Fix Dates For Peter Obi Mega Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.