Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,158 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tinubu Defence Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defence Force (691 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / biafra defence force / Oodua Defence Force Dares Nigeria On Attack Against Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Defence Force by nigerianrevolut(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
An APC supporter wrote this:

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEFEND THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU

1. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS NAME

2. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS AGE

3. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS STATE OF ORIGIN

4. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS LEAKING YANSH

5. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS SHAKING HANDS

6. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS BULLION VANS

7. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS TOLL GATES

8. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS DRUG LORD CASE

9. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET

10. AND NOW YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS BISHOPS

Bros, abeg I no fit! I no defend again! It's time to attack!

Copied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by successmatters(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

Bad market is bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Mide1data: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
I actually find this funny.
Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Oilwell(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
A bad market is difficult to sell - African proverb

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by BATified2023: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
nigerianrevolut:
An APC supporter wrote this:

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEFEND THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU

1. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS NAME

2. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS AGE

3. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS STATE OF ORIGIN

4. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS LEAKING YANSH

5. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS SHAKING HANDS

6. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS BULLION VANS

7. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS TOLL GATES

8. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS DRUG LORD CASE

9. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET

10. AND NOW YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS BISHOPS

Bros, abeg I no fit! I no defend again! It's time to attack!

Copied
an apc candidate or an ipob miscreant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by BATified2023: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oilwell:
A bad market is difficult to sell - African proverb
that’s y kwankwanso told u nobody will accept igbos in d north

Same thing atiku told u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Oilwell(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
that’s y kwankwanso told u nobody will accept igbos in d north

Same thing atiku told u

The Bad market that is had to sell is Bishop TINUBU - The worst Market. A marketing nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by BATified2023: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Oilwell post=115015587][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
One baby factory criminals must have written that

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Kurutinto(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
One baby factory criminals must have written that

Tinubu urchins are always bereft of ideas. There's is to be shouting baby factory criminals upandan.

It is easier for Tinubu to fvck your Mama and birth an imbe to he becoming the president of this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Oilwell(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=115015641][/quote]

A good man is a good man. In the story below he was not yet a governor oh.

A good product is easy to sell - African proverb.

Go and verify . Kala community by Ada george Port Harcourt

Peter Obi:

This story occurred 2001

Let me tell you about my personal encounter with Peter Obi about two decades ago. I was living in Port Harcourt along Ada George Rd, off Kala in Obio Akpo LGA. Obi had a warehouse on Kala rd. He was a major importer of canned products like Heinz salad cream,Baked Beans Ketchups, sweet corn, corned beef etc.

His trucks bringing goods to his warehouse constituted real nuisance to traffic. It got to a point during the rainy season where we could no longer access our homes and had to resort to parking in El Shaddai Nursery/ Primary School before trekking home. So the Chairman of Kala Residents community,Chief Ogolo convened a meeting to chart the way forward. We were all asked to pay some money towards fixing the road and I was appointed as the treasurer.

Just when we were rounding up,Peter Obi sauntered in and I was quick to attack him for being the major contributor to the problem which burden was now on our collective neck. I honestly expected him to arrogantly shout me down and intimidate everyone. But what he did,disarmed most of us who were spoiling for a fight against this rich man. First of all,he stood up and apologized for coming late to the meeting, due to traffic at Aba,on his way from Onitsha. He averred that until that moment, he was not aware of the trauma his business activities were causing the residents and pledged to singlehandedly find a solution to our problem.

This meeting held on a Saturday and by Monday morning, heavy duty equipment were lined up, preparatory to the work. By Wednesday, remedial and rehabilitation work had commenced and by the following Monday,we were driving smoothly to our houses. Peter Obi had singlehandedly constructed drainages and resurfaced the Kala Road.

That showed me how noble the man was, long before he dabbled into politics.

Francis Bassey Inametti

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kurutinto:

Tinubu urchins are always bereft of ideas. There's is to be shouting baby factory criminals upandan.

It is easier for Tinubu to fvck your Mama and birth an imbe to he becoming the president of this country
Good for your father and mother, you even took time to tell us the status of your mother's dignity which is completely absent according to you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Sunday2021: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
You cannot defend Tinubu without looking stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defence Force by nigerianrevolut(f): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
TINUBU, IT IS YOUR TURN
-SOLA KUTI

You want to be President.

Your wife is a Senator. She is also the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

Your daughter the Iya Loja controls all the money and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta.

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and Yorubaland.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

What else are you looking for in the presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones begging you to be our president. Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.

Egbon, it is your turn to rest. You're not the only person in Yorubaland.

- Sola Kuti
Re: Tinubu Defence Force by nigerianrevolut(f): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2023
BAT planning to attack Ibos if he loses

An OPC guy from Lagos whom is also an APC faithful reached out to me today, with a vital information. He said that they have been instructed to purchase weapons ahead of the elections. The plan is that if for any reason BAT loses out on the election then they should attack the Ibos in their homes at night and make it look like robbery or riot between gang of touts so as not to attract international attention.

In his words, he said they were asked to kill Ibo men precisely in Lagos if BAT loses the election. This attack will last a week in areas like,
Oshodi - Isolo (Mafoluku area to Oke Afa)
Ijora Badia (Amukoko, Alaba Suru, Orile and environs.
Ikate, Itire, Ijesha, Cele, Okota.
Ajegunle, Olodi Apapa, Coconut.
Ojokoro - Ijaye,
Agbara, Ojo and Okoko
Satellite town and Festac
Mushin, towards Ojuelegba those areas they have more Ibo people.

These attacks will be at night not day time.

He said BAT is ready to sink Nigeria at all cost if he loses.

Also, a former LGA chairman in Lagos said to me yesterday over the phone that what the Ibos will face if BAT loses will remain in the history of Nigeria forever.

He also indicated that meetings and more meetings are going on between the politicians and touts to ensure Ibos do not vote in Lagos at all cost.

The bike riders from Niger republic that has flooded the entire Lagos are now being recruited into Lagos bus garages as thugs ahead of the election against the Ibos and are being paid the sum of N2,000 daily just to ensure they don’t turn down the offer.

Please, please and please make this information known to those who have the ears of the international community.
Re: Tinubu Defence Force by Curious346: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stop this rubbish talk
nigerianrevolut:
BAT planning to attack Ibos if he loses

An OPC guy from Lagos whom is also an APC faithful reached out to me today, with a vital information. He said that they have been instructed to purchase weapons ahead of the elections. The plan is that if for any reason BAT loses out on the election then they should attack the Ibos in their homes at night and make it look like robbery or riot between gang of touts so as not to attract international attention.

In his words, he said they were asked to kill Ibo men precisely in Lagos if BAT loses the election. This attack will last a week in areas like,
Oshodi - Isolo (Mafoluku area to Oke Afa)
Ijora Badia (Amukoko, Alaba Suru, Orile and environs.
Ikate, Itire, Ijesha, Cele, Okota.
Ajegunle, Olodi Apapa, Coconut.
Ojokoro - Ijaye,
Agbara, Ojo and Okoko
Satellite town and Festac
Mushin, towards Ojuelegba those areas they have more Ibo people.

These attacks will be at night not day time.

He said BAT is ready to sink Nigeria at all cost if he loses.

Also, a former LGA chairman in Lagos said to me yesterday over the phone that what the Ibos will face if BAT loses will remain in the history of Nigeria forever.

He also indicated that meetings and more meetings are going on between the politicians and touts to ensure Ibos do not vote in Lagos at all cost.

The bike riders from Niger republic that has flooded the entire Lagos are now being recruited into Lagos bus garages as thugs ahead of the election against the Ibos and are being paid the sum of N2,000 daily just to ensure they don’t turn down the offer.

Please, please and please make this information known to those who have the ears of the international community.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Plateau Labour Party Candidate For Allegedly Refusing To Step Down / Fashola's 8 Years Better Than Tinubu's - APC Chieftain / The Whatsapp Obi Claimed Is From Tinubu Group Is From His Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.