Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic (4613 Views)

You’re A ‘community Dick’ – Journalist David Hundeyin Replies Fani-kayode / David Hundeyin Replies Sam Omatseye About Obi Article Reveals More About him / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by thatigboman1: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Journalist David Hundeyin has replied a thread posted by a nairalander on nairaland.
See below the thread and David's responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/7241385/david-hundeyin-egun-tribe-not/

Seun lalasticlala the accusing thread made frontpage, so kindly move this response to frontpage.

One basic law of common law is "hear the other side"

Source of David's response:
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1550530082095398913

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Ulunne777(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
I saw the senseless thread Yesterday and shook my head.
Someone who is LAgosian by birth shouldn't speak up when a comer infests his home state with thuggery and agberoism.
He's not Yoruba but he's LAgosian and by extension Yoruba again more than the one from Iragbiji

21 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Dreal1247: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ethnicity and religion are commonly used by politicians to divide the masses. The masses are busy defending their different ethnic and religious groups while the politicians are busy impoverishing the masses. At most, they throw some cash to the poor masses whose brains have been formatted by austerity. They celebrate their miseries thinking that they are being favoured. The politicians flies overseas to celebrate their foolish followers. WISE UP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
But Davido's mum is Edo, his paternal step grandmum Igbo. Davido isn't half Igbo.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ThatFairGuy1: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
We dash David Hudenyi to the East, he shouldn't identify with Yoruba.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
This won't get to front page

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Zonefree(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Ghetto politician, you're not a true Omoluabi.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by tijian: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Interesting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ThatFairGuy1: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why?
Don't you want Hudenyi?
Zonefree:

Ghetto politician, you're not a true Omoluabi.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
ok
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Conner44: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Lol why? Because he does not see any reason to support APC or Tinubu?

Okay

15 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Zonefree(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Why?
Don't you want Hudenyi?
A true Omoluabi will never deny his kinsman.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by successmatters(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
David, don't mind them. Some people who have no points to campaign with have reduced the election debates to tribal abuse and smear campaigns in the hope of diverting public discourse to tribal bashing.

That's the only hope of APC gangsters for victory.

13 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
The guy self get Yoruba name

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ollysaks: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Empty heads are trying to humiliate David Hundeyin, only because he is Egun.

Does it make him less of a person, because he is not "pure Yoruba" in the eyes of bigots?

David 's only crime, is that he is exposing skeletons in the cupboards of sacred cows like Tinubu.

Tinubu should stop being dodgy,come out and tell us, his source of wealth.
His involvements with drug cartels.
The schools, he attended.
His real age and state of origin etc, and stop sending his agbado children to attack David.
Clear every question and doubt and stop being shady

22 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Fahdiga(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Hundeyin is a hero. Nigerians loves him.

19 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by seunmsg(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dude is so pained. You’re not Yoruba. Period.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ThatFairGuy1: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
That's why we dash him to you and zonefree.

Let him be Ndi Igbo hero
Fahdiga:
Hundeyin is a hero. Nigerians loves him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Shascky33: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yoruba muslims are the new problem of this country.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Vote4ObiDatti: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And I even thought this one has sense. Does not being Yoruba make him less of a Nigerian? At least he is a native Lagosian unlike migrants like Yekini Amoda that arrived from Iragbiji, Osun State tongue tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Only fools like urchins brings tribal matters into discussions. I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by tctrills: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
But Davido's mum is Edo, his paternal step grandmum Igbo. Davido isn't half Igbo.
Another tribal argument. The point is, he is a Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by tctrills: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Because he call Tinubu a drug lord. He is more useful to the west and Nigeria than you are. Who the we dash you to. No one wants you.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by sweetonugbu: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
sooo low.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
sagitariusbaby:

No. It seems you didn't receive the memo. Every good person must be Igbo. You know, only a Igbo can be good. Without we yeebos Neil Armstrong would have failed his landing on the moon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Iamzik: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And what is special about being Yoruba?
I rather be a Yoruba that will tell inconvenient truth to power than be a sycophant that calls evil good

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Omoslim26: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Conner44:

Lol why? Because he does not see any reason to support APC or Tinubu?

Okay

Don't mind that nigga jereh grin grin
Him want make everybody dey follow the drug baron like himself.
A man who knows that equity, fairness, justice,unity, inclusiveness are very key to ensuring that we unite this country with diversities,but due to his desperate emilokon ambition still went ahead to push for Muslim-Muslim.
Before December tinubu will have no option than to contest with his Action Congress grin grin

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Emusan(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

But if your aspirant needs their vote they'll become Yoruba.

The challenge, can you tell BAT to go on national TV and say it openly that Ogu called EGUN are not Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by chriss100: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
I’ll continue to enlighten my people. My Yoruba folks, please make sure you don’t allow those bitter/hateful/envious/treacherous people from that region manipulate you to despise your own. They have their agenda, but we see right through it. They are surely bound to fail. Aje!

Chief Obafemi Awolowo would be proud of us for putting Yoruba interest first. It’s what Chief Obafemi Awolowo stood for all his life. Yoruba interest was all the great man cared about. We still enjoy the immense policies he set up for us back then. For this reason and many more, the South West continues to remains the most prosperous and secure region in Nigeria. Our land is flowing with milk and honey.

Yoruba culture teaches Humility, tolerance (religious) and respect. These are traits you won’t find in the people from that region.

I’m 33, so don’t think I’m some old head living in the past. The new generation Yorubas would continue to push for Oduduwa Nation and by the grace of almighty God, we will achieve it. IFA GBO MI…. ASE!! ASE!!! ASE!!!!

Much love and respect to the people of the Niger Delta and the Christian minorities of the North. I also pray you get your own individual nations.

Pa Awolowo, your children will forever be grateful. We will achieve the Yoruba nation you always dreamed of. God bless the Yoruba people in Jesus name. May God bless you sir and may your soul continue to Rest In Peace. Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria does not belong to 3 tribes. The egun people came from dahomey to badagry. Yet people say they Re Yoruba when they say they are not. Nawa. Same david exposed his distant uncle with that Nigerian passport story. His relative who was caught with drugs as a diplomat in the 80s is in charge of Nigerian passports today.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:
I’ll continue to enlighten my people. My Yoruba folks, please make sure you don’t allow those bitter/hateful/envious/treacherous people from that region manipulate you to despise your own. They have their agenda, but we see right through it. They are surely bound to fail. Aje!

Chief Obafemi Awolowo would be proud of us for putting Yoruba interest first. It’s what Chief Obafemi Awolowo stood for all his life. Yoruba interest was all the great man cared about. We still enjoy the immense policies he set up for us back then. For this reason and many more, the South West continues to remains the most prosperous and secure region in Nigeria. Our land is flowing with milk and honey.

Yoruba culture teaches Humility, tolerance (religious) and respect. These are traits you won’t find in the people from that region.

I’m 33, so don’t think I’m some old head living in the past. The new generation Yorubas would continue to push for Oduduwa Nation and by the grace of almighty God, we will achieve it. IFA GBO MI…. ASE!! ASE!!! ASE!!!!

Much love and respect to the people of the Niger Delta and the Christian minorities of the North. I also pray you get your own individual nations.

Pa Awolowo, your children will forever be grateful. We will achieve the Yoruba nation you always dreamed of. God bless the Yoruba people in Jesus name. May God bless you sir and may your soul continue to Rest In Peace. Amen
you lack sense. David did not spare his own uncle so who is tinubu. Tinubu does not have yoruba interest. He is ready to sacrifice we yoruba for his ambition. He has never talked about fulani herdmen killers in the south west. https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/the-curious-story-of-nigerias-passport

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
ednut1:
you lack sense. David did not spare his own uncle so who is tinubu. Tinubu does not have yoruba interest. He is ready to sacrifice we yoruba for his ambition. He has never talked about fulani herdmen killers in the south west. https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/the-curious-story-of-nigerias-passport

Who does then? You? Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbagada General Hospital-a Maternity Clinic Where Mothers Go To Die! / Fg Sacks Ferma Md, Directors / Cold War In The House Of God Abakaliki Diocese A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.