Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,103 members, 7,842,188 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) (298 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) by NewscreedsTv: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
A Nigerian mother has shared a video online showing the moment her daughter was pleading with her to have another child.

The little girl was telling her mum to get pregnant again because she wants to be carrying the baby on her back.

When her mum declined and said she has no intention of carrying another child, the kid began to cry.

The woman went on to ask her if she is aware of the huge responsibilities that come with having another child under the current economic conditions.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfkAtkGZR4Y

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgXHtfXsISu/

RoyalRoy

Re: Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) by Sijo01(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Same wahala I'm facing with my daughter.

Each time I eat over feeding and my stomach is big, she'll be like, 'Mommy your stomach is big, is there baby inside now' sad

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) by muyico(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
God knw hw to takecare of his pipple. Put ur trust hope in him!
Re: Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) by ecolime(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
That was how my daughter kept crying for a baby till Madam took in.

I just don't understand their fixation with babies at age 4 - 7. Probably what they watch in cartoons. I no just understand cry
Re: Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) by amtheone(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2022
ecolime:

I just don't understand their fixation with babies at age 4 - 7. Probably what they watch in cartoons. I no just understand cry

God has answered her prayer. ���
Re: Little Girl Begs Her Mother To Give Birth To Another Child (video) by Mindlog: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2022
ecolime:

For girls of that age range, babies are extension of their dolls. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moment Young Lawyer Prostrate To Thank His Mum At His Call To Bar (video) / House Clearance (urgent) / Did You Know? 11 Simple Homemade (DIY) Pregnancy Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.