Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? (3829 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by ronkebp(f): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ Poster what kind of a question is that?, why would you compare child birth with work, why wouldn't you leave your work to be with your wife when she is in labour?, except otherwise.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by xynerise: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
You must speak out that otherwise today. angry
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by saintneo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
Even if I'm on the rig, I would everything possible to be with my wife during child birth. Not everything is best told, being a participant in this activity is very great.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by KayDee4: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
Most definitely. I'll be waiting to cut the umbilical cord myself.

You wont get too many chances to do that. The work can wait man.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by ronkebp(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
xynerise:

You must speak out that otherwise today. angry

lol, when the hubby is in a different country from the babe, and it would take forever for him to get to her, unless he planned out his time to be with her at the said time,
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Vigilante: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2011
It think I will just hang around the HOSPITAL and not the LABOUR ROOM during the actual delivery.   OP's question is meant actually for men and I see the women as usual wont allow the men to express themselves.  All this women saying their husbands MUST be there hope you remember that is the time you are most irritable and una go just de insult the poor guy any how as if e no sweet una the time una de do am grin grin grin
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by swaggerboi2011: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2011
where else
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Rennymelin: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
Haba! Guys, it's not fair when u soud that way eh! wink
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
I doubt I'd even be at work days before my wife's due date.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by nehneh(f): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
i would nt hessitate
it's d bone of my bone dat we are talkin abt here
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by DBestDoc(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Babe
Really special i would say angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
This is an unnecessary thread What man will be in the office while his wife is in labor? I am talking about real husbands not the ones dat only bear the title, no husband will be at work when his wife is in labor even if he works for Goodluck
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by N101: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
Men nowadays have the choice - you can be in the delivery room or the waiting room, you can get there after the birth or you can wait throughout the process. I can understand why some men might not be able to be there because of their jobs, but they are few.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by POTUT(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
Always, I will leave whatever to get to the labor room and be with her.

Young Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage-pics / Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) / Perfectly Timed Pictures