Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing (1269 Views)

FCT Minister, Wike Pays Condolence Visit To Nuhu Ribadu Over Brother's Death / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu (retd.), Sunday, sympathised with a former Peoples Democratic Party National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, over the killing of his brother and abduction of his sister by terrorists.

Buhari’s condolence message is contained in a statement signed by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, titled ‘President Buhari sympathises with former PDP National Chairman, Muazu, over the killing of brother, abduction of sister.’

According to Shehu, Buhari said: “I am shocked and outraged by the story of the killing of your brother and the abduction of your sister by bandits. This double tragedy is particularly moving. I know it’s hard to cope with the weight of this tragedy in your family. I feel your pain.
Let me use this opportunity to re-assure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.”

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

He prayed to God “to forgive the soul of the deceased and grant the family  fortitude to overcome this double trag

https://punchng.com/buhari-consoles-ex-pdp-chairman-over-brothers-killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Richardonald(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
gringrin

People that work for buhari in 2015 that dethroned Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by successmatters(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is there anyway someone can enthrone failure and not benefit from the failure?

No way. You can't cheat karma. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by RobsonsTARz: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
But Mr Liar Mohammed said the country is safe na!
So somebody is still killing somebody?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Obidient4life2: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lass lass na everybody go chop breakfast. They been think say e go reach them!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by blackboy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Has he once sent a message or called Leah's family or Deborah's family or the family of those kidnapped from the train? Democracy does not make you a tin god. There to serve all. Not big or politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by adioolayi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
"shocked and outrage" ..same lines...over and over..

Mr President should juts retire now..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Shocked as usual with only terse statement grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by omowolewa: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okay, and nothing different would be done
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iampeterben(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
May his soul RIP. Amin! But what about the people that bandits showed flogging today what is he doing concerning their case? No statement from the presidency till now. A reasonable government should have something to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Fkmodhi: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
iwaeda:
The President, Major General Muhammadu (retd.), Sunday, sympathised with a former Peoples Democratic Party National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, over the killing of his brother and abduction of his sister by terrorists.

Buhari’s condolence message is contained in a statement signed by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, titled ‘President Buhari sympathises with former PDP National Chairman, Muazu, over the killing of brother, abduction of sister.’

According to Shehu, Buhari said: “I am shocked and outraged[b] [/b]by the story of the killing of your brother and the abduction of your sister by bandits. This double tragedy is particularly moving. I know it’s hard to cope with the weight of this tragedy in your family. I feel your pain.
Let me use this opportunity to re-assure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.”

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

He prayed to God “to forgive the soul of the deceased and grant the family  fortitude to overcome this double trag

https://punchng.com/buhari-consoles-ex-pdp-chairman-over-brothers-killing
Werey is shocked shocking it.
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by 175(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dem no dey use one finger eat yam and oil.

The oil must stain the other fingers!

2015 Judases collecting their own roofing materials!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by nairavsdollars(f): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2022
And they threatened to abduct Buhari too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Garba Shehu's government have done above expectations grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Muazu betrayed GEJ because of Buhari, now Buhari can only consoled him after destroying security architecture grin grin angry grin angry grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by buckeyemedia: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
iwaeda:
Muazu betrayed GEJ because of Buhari, now Buhari can only consoled him after destroying security architecture grin grin angry grin angry grin
It is quite obvious that Common sense has eluded you, is it possible to make a society even 90% crime free, not to speak of a country like Nigeria filled with wicked Animals?
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is quite obvious that Common sense has eluded you, is it possible to make a society even 90% crime free, not to speak of a country like Nigeria filled with wicked Animals?

Don't worry Sarrki received his own, may you be the 10% grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by DeepThroater: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
It seems Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade has retired as Condolence Minister .

It is yet to visit any community or highly placed individual who suffered from terrorist attacks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

You mean wicked animals like you, whose humanity have been eroded by partisan politics, sometimes I wonder how you people sleep supporting evil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by GamalNasser: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari hand don reach every social status
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by GamalNasser: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

You don't want to repent from Buharism ko?
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Our President always shocked angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Penguin2: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good for Muazu.

He’s part of those who sold out Jonathan on the alter of Northern agenda.

He helped bring Buhari to power.

Let him enjoy the fruits of his actions.

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Good for Muazu.

He’s part of those who sold out Jonathan on the alter of Northern agenda.

He helped bring Buhari to power.

Let him enjoy the fruits of his actions.

Ndi ala!
Don't pay evil with evil grin grin angry angry
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Achilles881: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
iwaeda:

Ahh must you say everything you see, oya

Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Achilles881:

Ahh must you say everything you see, oya

I am sorry cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Honjoshy4u: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Most useless president on planet earth.
Book you no know.
The military you go, nothing come out.
A general that can't secure his state not to talk of country. I blame the insensitive greedy old man Tinubu and his blind followers.
May calamity not befall Nigeria again
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by iwaeda: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Most useless president on planet earth.
Book you no know.
The military you go, nothing come out.
A general that can't secure his state not to talk of country. I blame the insensitive greedy old man Tinubu and his blind followers.
May calamity not befall Nigeria again

But you joined to shout change grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Honjoshy4u: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

But you joined to shout change grin grin grin grin grin

God forbid... I hate APC, I hate broom na make I no like ewedu and I don't use broom in my house
Re: Buhari Consoles Ex-PDP Chairman Over Brother’s Killing by Goddey18(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2022
This breakfast will surely go round. Those who help in enthroning Buhari will surely a taste of what the ordinary citizens are facing on daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

Videos Of 1-million Man March For Tinubu In Delta State - “Dem No Even Reach 50” / Fact Check: Did PDP Make A Down Payment Of The Roasted Corn For Electricity? / You Know That Water Don Pass Garri When Your Opponent Is Winning Your Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.