Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 (20820 Views)

Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / No Right Thinking Nigerian Will See This And Not Vote Obi(pics) / Is Fashola Right To Say We Only Need Sanitizers For Bacteria And Not Viruses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by boldtruthalways: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2022
I thought Fashola get sense before but now I know he's a complete nonentity.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by TenQ: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:
Fashola: "Right-thinking Nigerians will vote for APC in 2023 — we have served efficiently"

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-right-thinking-nigerians-will-vote-for-apc-in-2023-we-have-served-efficiently/amp
A party that is ALWAYS looking for something/someone else to blame for their FAILURES!

Only a crazyly mad Nigerian will retain APC in power
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by jazon(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2022
The Nigerian press is not doing enough.
The press should make these guys understand that they're worse than the worst.

Headlines on all newspapers and television stations should be about APC's incompetence
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by yewawa: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2022
What will you say before?,that Nigerian should not vote for your boss and party?.....Orun ma bi gbogbo yin....Nonsense!
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Adgraced: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2022
adioolayi:
"Religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belong, homes and religious centres...Our democracy has evolved to a point I will like certain hypothesis to be tested"

-Babatunde Raji Fashola.

When this cerebral was spiting fire yesterday....the woke Nation were back to where they belong, trending BBNaija, a program that started about 2days ago and have successfully dwarf every noise of political revolution I thought have started from the media space.

We are not ready.
"Religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belong, homes and religious centres...Our democracy has evolved to a point I will like certain hypothesis to be tested"

-Babatunde Raji Fashola........This is very hypocritical of Fashola. Support your party all you want but dont come on national TV and be spewing fallacies!! Religion has been and has continued to be the major contributor to the Nigerian issues.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Wakeup0oo(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:
Fashola: "Right-thinking Nigerians will vote for APC in 2023 — we have served efficiently"

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-right-thinking-nigerians-will-vote-for-apc-in-2023-we-have-served-efficiently/amp
God will punish this animal
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by TolaniLuv: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Fashola is the Most Useless Minister Nigeria ever had.
NA lecturer work fit am not governance.

Tell one Governor in Nigeria that’s better than Fashola before and now . I will give you 10k if other people agree to it.

Name one governor in Nigeria that’s better than Fashola then and even now in 2023

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Arome14(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola, you lied, like your APC presidential candidate BAT.
Nigeria need another change from another party candidate, not APC again.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Kay25(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2022
I won't think right I am voting left dis time around
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:

Okay sir
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Basicend: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2022
I used to think that this guy was a reasonable man before. . He has become mad like them too.

What a shame.

wicked leaders.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
I think this animals in power should be given Ekweremmadu treatment
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Skullano(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

Someone who has lost every ounce of goodwill he ever had before becoming a minister in this evil administration.
His political story is but a tale of caution.

May we just dey look them sha

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Temptee101(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2022
They are deliberately mocking Nigerians. This is a wake up call for those yet to get their PVC

Let's make a bold statement in 2023

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by grammarian247(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Oga please don't say this again, don't even nurse this thought ever again!

It's easy to ace IELTS or PTE, na you no want contact me:08038999587
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:

Fashola is now an official madman.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Uchedizzy(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
What is this one saying
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Okoroawusa: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Zeezenho: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
They said tinubu is builder of men. This the kind of men he built.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by dantewest: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola is not right in the head for that useless point of view.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by alexvic12: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Unfortunately, age has never been an indicator of wisdom.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by kelly72: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
There is no right thinking Nigerian anymore. Your floundering, perfidious, clueless, nepotistic, tribally biased and thieving government has ruined the thinking faculty for millions of otherwise good people.

We will see your back after the election next year.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Aarenaija: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
One problem I have with these people is the arrogance with which they talk down at us; Nigerians. They have suddenly seen themselves better and more knowledgeable than every other Nigerian because they were privileged to put hand in our treasury.
Time is ticking. They would soon understand.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
TolaniLuv:

Tell one Governor in Nigeria that’s better than Fashola before and now . I will give you 10k if other people agree to it.

Name one governor in Nigeria that’s better than Fashola then and even now in 2023
am judging fashola by his current form and the way he was rebuking the JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION.
GOD USED BUHARI TO DISGRACE HIM BY GIVING HIM MINISTER OF WORKS WHICH HE PERFORMED BELOW AVERAGE. EVEN MINISTER OF POWER HIS TENURE ELECTRICITY WAS POOR BUT THIS WAS SAME MAN WHO WAS TELLING THE WORLD THAT IN SIX MONTHS NIGERIA'S ELECTRICITY PROBLEM WILL BECOME PAST
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by latolz: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2022
THE OBVIOUS IGNORANCE AND DENIAL BY THIS GOVERNMENT IS WHAT BAFFLES ME.. SICK
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Dirtydog: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Inspector Fashola again? we still remember ur words 8yrs ago, that a serious government will fix electricity btw six months it's also 8yrs now we're still in darkness. It shows APC isn't a serious government besides we still remember d role u play in end SARS shooting at Lekki toll gate. Just keep ur mouth shut and stop blabbing let Nigeria decide
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by benheaven(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
FASHOLA IS DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT NIGERIANS ARE PASSING THROUGH. FASHOLA TRIED IN HIS MINISTRY BUT HE TALKS LIKE A MONSTER IN THIS REGARD. APC PEOPLE SHOULD HIDE THEIR FACES IN SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by damoceile: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2022
NO RIGHT THINKING NIGERIAN WILL VOTE FOR APC OR PDP

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by manfred10(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
PEOPLE LIKE FASHOLA SHOULD NOT BE TALKING IN PUBLIC ANYMORE
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Owologbo(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish. Even Ukraine where war is going on is safer than Nigeria. APC gives excuses from the beginning of their failed tenure till the end. Only useless, selfish and people with memory lose can/will support APC.
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by simplesearch: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Why will a technocrat like Fashola say this..as in right thinking Nigerians to vote APC? The same man who said power generation isn't a rocket science and as soon he was put in that position he failed woefully for good four years. Anyway, talk is cheap!
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by sterlingD(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Agent Fash on the beat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / APC Bot Member, Benjamin Apugo Dumps Party, Drums Support For Peter Obi / El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.