Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes (747 Views)

2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by iSense247: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Why does Tinubu thinks he could win without South East, South South, North Central & Nigerian Christians votes? I believe he can't even get 50% of South West votes because people are tired of APC and apart from Yoruba muslims nobody likes him here for so many reasons. I also believe he would win his home state Osun with a small margin.

North East (apart from Bornu and Taraba) is for Atiku and North West is for Kwakwanso. South Kaduna, Southern Bauchi and Southern Gombe are a no-go-areas for him. Lagos is not even sure for Tinubu come 2023. They called him a master strategist but all I see is a man who depends so much on buying people with ill-gotten wealth, uses thugs and police to rig elections.

Now that our electoral system has improved and people are now wise unlike before, how would he do it? Can he bribe up to one million Christians? If he bribes them, would they vote for him?

Mind you, I have joined an APC group in my area. I also want to cash out from Tinubu the same way portable and Osun electorates cash out from him and vote their conscience. After all, Tinubu's wealth is our stolen wealth.

"I have cashed out, if you want to cash out, go and meet Tinubu." -- Portable (2022)

NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhammed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani satan666 Moh247 Abdul05 Bar1941 igbotormentor JAMO84 Kestolove Commentor

1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by Fira09(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by Benki003(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Who is this goat spilling trash this early morning

Shebi he can win without Christian vote he should come and win lemme see.
For the record instead of Tinubu to win let Atiku win ( that’s if Peter obi no succeed)

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by muykem: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2022
People doesn't vote along religion line. Politics is a carrier for many people so it goes beyond Christian and Muslim.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by Dim08: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu will surely win without the christians.

And when we set up the government, we will treat the christians in the way they deserve, they cannot reap where they did not sow.

That is the joke in a dream of a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by AntiTerrorist: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Fira09:
Another TRASH from Another Tinubu urchins.
It is either you didn't read the post or you don't know the meaning of urchins.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by AntiTerrorist: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Benki003:
Who is this goat spilling trash this early morning

Shebi he can win without Christian vote he should come and win lemme see.
For the record instead of Tinubu to win let Atiku win ( that’s if Peter obi no succeed)
You too did not read the post before commenting.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by BATified2023: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2022
iSense247:
Why does Tinubu thinks he could win without South East, South South, North Central & Nigerian Christians votes? I believe he can't even get 50% of South West votes because people are tired of APC and apart from Yoruba muslims nobody likes him here for so many reasons. I also believe he would win his home state Osun with a small margin.

North East (apart from Bornu and Taraba) is for Atiku and North West is for Kwakwanso. South Kaduna, Southern Bauchi and Southern Gombe are a no-go-areas for him. Lagos is not even sure for Tinubu come 2023. They called him a master strategist but all I see is a man who depends so much on buying people with ill-gotten wealth, uses thugs and police to rig elections.

Now that our electoral system has improved and people are now wise unlike before, how would he do it? Can he bribe up to one million Christians? If he bribes them, would they vote for him?

Mind you, I have joined an APC group in my area. I also want to cash out from Tinubu the same way portable and Osun electorates cash out from him and vote their conscience. After all, Tinubu's wealth is our stolen wealth.

"I have cashed out, if you want to cash out, go and meet Tinubu." -- Portable (2022)

NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhammed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani satan666 Moh247 Abdul05 Bar1941 igbotormentor JAMO84 Kestolove Commentor
this is d correct picture

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by sreamsense: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
iSense247:

You have raised another fake thread, you will soon be contesting for the most foolish reporter of the year in kuje prison once DSS track you and parade you like common serial criminal. Is that how best you can sell Obi under fake and propaganda reporting opening different monikers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by Kendo999: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2022
E shock you grin
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Can Win Without Christian Votes by iSense247: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
sreamsense:

You have raised another fake thread, you will soon be contesting for the most foolish reporter of the year in kuje prison once DSS track you and parade you like common serial criminal. Is that how best you can sell Obi under fake and propaganda reporting opening different monikers?
Islamic terrorist defending another Islamic terrorist. I say no to islamisation agenda. No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Pictures From Manchester / Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies / Tinubu Can Never Be President Of Nigeria. Take That To The Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.